Is it happening? US planning surprise attack

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/28/north-korea-tests-ballistic-missile-amid-reports-pyongyang-stating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Surprise attack
>Announced on Twitter
>By some fucking no one literally who

Nice LARP thread.

do you really think some random guy on twitter would know?

>we're going
>we've detected

/thread

i always though autistic larpers were confined to Sup Forums and ufo websites... guess i was wrong

>Jonathan (((Langdale)))
I'm not fooled so easily

> surprise attack
> blabs all over twitter

dude my uncles wife's son is in the cia and he told me everything, war in an hour, prepare

who the fuck is this guy?

some random burger i bet

nice surprise

No happening sorry. I'm in IRC with navy fags.

Constance fooled me, that bitch.

>"""""2nd-stage nuclear test"""""

This is a totally meaningless phrase, intended to sound spooky or something.

the only way they'd surprise attack if they "KNEW" the location of every one of their subs and had a follow already ready to torpedo their asses prior to the start. Considering the SLBM threat they pose, do they have subs with SLBM off the coast of cali or nyc? are you gonna risk literally millions of lives on your hunch? are you gonna be 'that guy'?

Why is the first post ALWAYS the best post

OPSEC???

HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEE

WEEEEEE

FUCKINNNNNNNNN

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We're at FPCON bravo. Shutup.

No, yet people around here eat it up when some random poster put more than 3 minutes effort into coming up with long LARP posts.

FUCK! The last thing we need is a SURPRISE!

Thanks for letting us know in advance.

If she was right and it's some sort of mission, they'd have their transponders off.

near a crowded airport?

my sides

I hope he gets visited by agencies.
This isn't a policy criticism, he's either leaking classified information or pretending to. It should be treated like joking about killing a high politician.

I'd assume they'd be at a certain height or out of the civilian flight paths. Also Korea is a pretty small place, jets can get anywhere pretty quickly. Check the whole South and see if anything is hinky.

NEWS: (Seoul) - Correction to earlier tweets. Black Eagles doing flight training over #Seoul. #블랙이글스 #SouthKorea

North Korea is going to launch a surprise attack on South Korea on 05/10/17. After this the US and China will launch duel strikes on NK military targets.

This will begin the second phase of what will become known as WW3.

Don't believe me? Believe the digits and I'll see you in two weeks.

>Literally nothing special and business as usual happens
>HAPPENING QUICK EVERYONE PANIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I fucking hate happeningfags so goddamn much.
You are worse than Antifa and CTR combined.

Canada is not sending it's best.

>Trump during the campaign
Im not going to let our enemies know that we're going to attack them
>This asshole
I KNOW EVERYTHING, WHO THE FUCK AM I? LOL WERE ATTACKING KOREA CONFIRMED
>mfw this asshole probably thinks people will believe him

As an ex Trump supporter, I think he's doing this war to keep from getting impeached.

way to ruin the surprise

Wow you're a really cool person. Enjoy that, being so cool.

Agreed we cannot let him get the nuclear codes.

This. /thread

Happening faggots should kill themselves.

stop being a nigger. this is a jew/nigger free space where we don't have to put up with jew/niggers.

what has he done thats impeachable?

What a party pooper. Everyone was hiding behind the couch and he meets North Korea in the hallway.

As a Shareblue employee, I believe you're right comrade.

Nothing. He is being a leftist shill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>North Korea
>radar

It's happening
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123282716#bottom

op truly is worried, he is taking active part in the threa...

1 post etc

and yes surely that tweet with no source guarantees ww3

fucking kys OP

sage

Goys my dogs in the nsa NUKES IN 30

Good job user
You keep one-shoting larp threads like this and they'll be forced to get more creative.

Proof

fpbp

I legit don't mind them. The quick dopamine release from reading a headline is fun and I go into the thread expecting it to be fake so I'm not disappointed. It makes it even better when it's real

Are you fucking retarded enough to think that North Korea really has nuclear armed subs of the coast of the continental united states? neck yourself

wow you're probably right, theres no way you'll survive so you should just kill yourself now instead of suffering later man i promise it will be worth it

Canadian Bacon

I don't know man anything is possible.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/28/north-korea-tests-ballistic-missile-amid-reports-pyongyang-stating/

> uncle's wife's son

user that's called a cousin