MBTI Personality Tests: Legit? What does it even mean?

Everybody's probably heard of 'em, the ENFJ, INTP....

anybody ever thought how that relates to races? Politics? Redpill status?

I was wondering what everybody else is. I did mine on several different ones on different days and got INTP: Analyst/Logician....

Seems like these types, which I assume can be in various different proportions (genetics and society would affect somebody's "way of seeing and interacting with the world"), would have an effect on a person's willingness to "get" redpilled, and also on their final "maximal" topping out redpill status

And how this all relates to what I see on here about people talking about "normies" or "zombies (or more accurately ZIOmbies)", people who are plugged way too into this matrix

Also, obviously to get woke you need to have some sort of openness to conspiratorial thinking obviously, but I also wonder about what types of personalities have that weakness of falling into the "nutjob" or "crackpot" snare like that flat earth disinfo, or insane alien/timecube shit (I don't mean dabbling in the occult/paranormal, I mean the ones that seem to mindfuck themselves and overdose) [almost like, a TOO openness to redpilling where they overdo it until they can't tell the difference between redpills and obvious disinfo/retardation]

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/intj-strengths-and-weaknesses
16personalities.com/articles/the-us-political-personality-i-parties
beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/2011/04/the-45-communist-goals-as-read-into-the-congressional-record-1963.html
similarminds.com/global5/scoei.html
similarminds.com/bigfive.html
similarminds.com/personality_tests_index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
researchgate.net/profile/Lane_Friesen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't you a little too old to be believing in pseudo-science like these horoscopes?

>tfw INFP

It's bloody retarded. Notice how every single result basically breaks down to "You're so fucking special and unique"?

It's no different than the fucking horoscopes which, if you read all of them, you'll realize they're all vague enough to apply to everyone while specific enough to make you feel like a speshul snowflake

When E is in the mix, it's almost impossible to redpill.

>tfw INTJ

That's because MBTI focuses on the positive since it's their business model. It's all partially true, but there's also a negative side. Here's the RLUEI summary from Big 5, which corresponds to INTP (which I also am).

This is like heroin for girls who love to label themselves and everyone so they know who to be friendly to and give their pussy to.

Would you rather have a test that went
>congratulations, you're Mexican
>better kill yourself while you're ahead of the game, Paco
>btw you'll pay for the wall

Confirmed, every time a girl asks me if I've taken this I know that it's going to be the standard pump and dump.

Well I`m an INTP but at least I'm punctual and organized... a lot of the stuff seems to fit me though.

now, I'm no psychologist here, but...

reread my poast, fool. The zone to be in is between being credulous, and incredulous. Your abject dismissal of the whole topic makes me think you've got nigger-tier IQ. Carl Jung, of whose theory this metric was constructed out of, is not bullshit.

Care to provide your argument for why this isn't a valid topic of inquiry or are you just a punk lil bitch?

MBTI has been widely refuted, go read.

There are some interesting correlations with income though.

>get INTP
>almost every one of these apply to me

INTJ-T over here

fuck normies

It's a meme, enjoy it but don't take it seriously

note that it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with IQ. You could still be a retard and neither one of the 16 types is any "better" than any other

At least that's what it seems to me, I'm not an expert on it

(note that IQ also doesn't have anything to do with total lifetime achievement either. You don't have to be an 160 IQ ubersperg to be very successful in life [but being over 100 at least, helps tremendously])

Imagine being an INTP with a 95 IQ

16personalities.com/intj-strengths-and-weaknesses
Ignore the strengths.
Every one of those weaknesses applies to me.

I'm ENTJ you raging faggot

INFP

>INFJ -Advocate
Fuck my life

>anybody ever thought how that relates to races?

I don't think you can find any good studies on this but from what I've noticed whites are more likely to be intuitive. Not saying sensors are google tier or anything. The further away you get from the equator the more likely you'll be a thinker not a feeler. I also think whites are more likely to have the judging trait.

>Politics?

16personalities.com/articles/the-us-political-personality-i-parties

>Redpill status?

xNTx's are either woke or are insufferable commies.

that's precisely what I've thought as well. This is the sort of discussion that I wanted to get going, just bullshitting, getting ideas goin

Intra/extraversion- extraverts have ^ No. of friends, but the closeness to any friend is lower, compared to intravert

so I would assume, the more extroverted one is, the more one wants to "maintain" their social standing (many friends/acquaintances), and since the "closeness factor" to each friend is lower, they risk more by adopting "anti social-order" "wrongthink" views, unlike introverts, who have less to lose, AND, since introverts are closer to each friend (long term, quality vis a vis quantity), it is much easier for them to accept your fringe redpill views without ostracising you

same as N vs S, intuition vs sensing, intuition would favor the sort of process

extend it to the other variables...etc... get my point

I dunno just some random shit I thought about. I'm not claiming anything just shootin the breeze

Step aside, mental chad stepping through.

The MBTI has little to no predictive ability, you're better off taking the big 5, you'll get much more insight from that.

actually am jealous

t. redpilled, depressed faggot INTJ-T

>always get infp no matter how much I try to sort myself out

Unless you believe there are only 16 types of people, no it's not valid.

The T is probably the cause of that.

One guy at work told me he's an ENFP, and that he reckoned his view of the world is completely bordered in by it.
Extrovert, using his intuition to perceive feels, as he literally put it to me.
He also confessed to being a liberal, the SJW variety.

F and T may perhaps be the most important distinctions. Feels, or reals?

Look, you fill up a test with variations of "I like being alone more than being with others" and at the end the test says you're introverted. There's nothing else to it, and its accuracy depends on your honesty and self-awareness.
People compare it to astrology, but answering a couple of questions isn't at all like believing the position of the sun (or the season) affect your personality.

naw

I used to be like that. I also didn't get extreme INTP, it was within 60/40 and 50/50 on the I/E and the P/J for me

I just took the free online ones. I wouldn't pay for this and then base a huge part of my identity off it, I just recently did it after thinking it was bs, and people told me before to do it and that I'm INTP

my whole point was... Is this useful in any way? Could we use this data? Is it useful to me, in my daily life? Is it useful for, "our interests"?

I'll look into Big 5. JBP talked about it. I'm for sure disagreeable lol. I remember him talking about how Big 5 relates to politics.

I'd say I'm open (but not too open, I ain't fuck with faggy shit) to experience, did plenty of drugs (realized they're BS), love to learn, love to try new shit... High in Conscientiousness, Introverted, pretty disaggreable, and used to be super fucking neurotic but now everything makes sense after being thoroughly redpilled and I'm not actually in a metaphysical hell, and all the uncanny nightmareish shit that I felt for so long (being stuck in poz libtard circles) is true, so basically we can fix this, because the 1st step is seeing it as it is...

I'll have to look into that big 5 more

It's useful when you don't understand why you do things the way you do, or how to deal with certain stuff like interpersonal relationships. It mostly helps you to accept who you are and gives you some hints on how to improve.
Not much, but again, it's neither a scam nor a miracle test.

> neither one of the 16 types is any "better" than any other
Just certain types are more valued by society than others.

>tfw intp

you'd be like those Hotep guys

>WE WUZ

like you realize shit is not as it seems, so you start reading into shit but you just make all the wrong connections, and while the theoretical framework that you construct, the mental picture of how the world "is" is admirable, it's all totally off the mark and silly and shit but you just don't have enough brainpower to into science and you just look goofy

kek

I spent 3 months looking into this shit outta boredom and came up the conclusion that it's all bullshit because it's only based on self judgement. You could enter in your ideal version of yourself and get something completely different than who you actually are.
The best tool for finding your actual MBTI is taking a Jung functions test, or figuring out how your brain processes the world around you(for example I test as an INTP but I have the cognitive functions of an INTJ).
The best tool for actual psychology is the Big 5 test.
All still share the problem that it requires self reporting.

I got ESTP

>All still share the problem that it requires self reporting.

The alternative is have a Jew telling you what he thinks goes on in your badgoy head, and how you can change your behaviour and thoughts and be a goodgoy instead

reminder:

"38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals."

>THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS

beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/2011/04/the-45-communist-goals-as-read-into-the-congressional-record-1963.html

lol same.

favorite activities: sleeping, daydreaming, wasting time, just generally being a lazy, unmotivated POS.

can't remember tv or book character names unless i make an effort to do so. the opposite of analytical and i require pen and paper to do simple math. sigh.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the institution of pyschology has been largely tainted but I still think that their's an argument to be made for a return to the traditional beliefs of Jung and his explanations of how our brains deal with the outside world and through this we can better ourselves as individuals by understanding. That's not even to mention Jung's excellent works on religion and developmental pyschology.

ENTJ master race reporting in.

My ENTJ skills have made me climb the ladder very quickly at Goldman Sachs while only being 27. By 30 I will be a vice president just naturally.

>get INTP
>used to love science and math
>get into highschool
>muh atheism
>muh IQ
>muh "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE"
>turned off from studying the sciences in school
>study alone but no one takes it seriously as it comes across as a hobby rather than genuine scientific investigation
>work manual labor and suffer among idiots (well meaning idiots)
pls halp

ISTJ/INTJ

>tfw every single one applies without exception

I got SCOEI. I didn't like the description, it sounds like a psychopath, I'm actually very much concerned with living morally and doing the right thing now, Peterson really got me woke not on the JQ but on ethics, authenticity... reminded me of Fight Club. What are we even living for? I used to think money and having your bread and circuses and whatnot, back when I was still pleb

dude I would say that you need to SORT

I used to be a depressed alcoholic. I've been through a lot of fucked up shit tho. After about a year till now, that coincided with my redpilling, I unfucked my shit, and feel a lot better

I think neuroticism/negativity... you can get over that. I think negative life experiences, ESPECIALLY if you don't uderstand them, can mask your true personality. We live in a fucked up POZ world. Yeah I used to be a sadsack too back when I had no clue wtf was going on.

similarminds.com/global5/scoei.html

ESTP here, pal

Citations?

I'm ENTP (55/45 E-I and +80 on N and T)

You just blow my mind, i thought MBTI was bullshit like horoscope, but big 5 gave me shills, so precise.

Do you know any good web to take a test?

watch The Goy Guide to World History on Jewtoob

interesting about all those jew psychologists/psychiatrists... the problem with how it got tainted is this: Jews are naturally more neurotic, hyperethnocentric... whatever. Also their history, their position in Europe, instilleda value of a high academic tradition. So when they started going into academia, all these Jew psychologists, from their perspective (look, there has and has always been good reasons to dislike and distrust Jews, that's just fact), having experienced "antisemitism" (basically antiparasitic behaviour, but innocent ones do get caught up in it as well and it can affect them adversely), they BEGAN FROM THE PREMISE, that their purpose should be to figure out the root causes of antisemitism (NOT by, um, maybe taking into account Jew behaviour in people's responses to Jew behaviour) in the "goy brain", and "fixing it"

understand that one, it's important. The whole purpose these Jew psychologists/psychiatrists... the whole point underpinning their studies, is that they are trying to "FIX" antisemitism in the badgoy brain

so basically due to their persecution complex, the paranoid psychopathic immoral jew assumes that the goy must also be paranoid psychopathic and immoral. Lacking awareness, the jew sees himself as a victim of "incomprehensible" goy behaviour, and sees it as his duty, to analyze the goyim's response to getting scammed and parasitized by the jew and trying to figure out ways to quash that reflex to "purge" and cleanse society from the noxious offenders

That's pretty much why I wouldn't trust any Jew academic on anything

*chills

don't get ensnared by pigeonhole determinism and making it a self-fulfilling prophecy

I hate faggots like us.

I'm INFP as well. I think it's the reason why I can create stuff

I just did this one:

similarminds.com/bigfive.html

holy fuck they got a lot here...

similarminds.com/personality_tests_index.html

>RCUEI
atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

breddi gud. Can't find a thing that doesn't apply to me.

Yep, it sucks. Life on nightmare mode for sure.

Wrong, they're highly correlated.

Yo guys, sorting doesn't cure any of this, I'm sorry to say. Peterson himself (probably an INTP or something very similar) struggles with hereditary depression, as do his children.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

And keep in mind that he's a highly successful, fulfilled, and financially secure person. Core aspects of someone's personality can't just be "sorted out". My mom has really severe depression/self image problems, and I do as well. It sucks, but it's also a little naive to think that sorting can cure it all. Not to say you shouldn't sort, of course; it can only help.

Nearly every single Sup Forums poster is one of; INTP, INTJ, or INFP, so to the people who think there's no predictive validity to personality tests I wonder how you explain that. Something like 5% of the population fall into these 3 types, and yet together they make up a clear majority on Sup Forums, or at least Sup Forums.

Yours actually has positive attributes, lol. That's not fair.

I'm a matured INTP, or so they say. It's all about the Calm.
One day you'll be here with me, and we'll be smug about our shitty life.

>and we'll be smug about our shitty life.
kek
ill drink a beer on you mate

Oh look at this.... researchgate.net/profile/Lane_Friesen
MBTI has been fully integrated with Neuroscience and Philosophy. I wonder why none of these morons took the initiative to do this themselves. Oh that's right the state-of-the-art advances whether you are paying attention to it or not.

This shit is retarded. You're you. It takes time to find it.

And Sup Forums has been frustrating, hasn't it.

>INFP
nigger what do you think tumblerinas are?

>This shit is retarded. You're you. It takes time to find it.
thats an extremely rebbit opinion

INTJ and just took big 5 and got RLOEN

>moody, not spontaneous, planner, unadventurous, withdrawn, prioritizes physical security, not big on art, not open to new experiences, not wild and crazy, avoids unnecessary interaction, bothered by disorder, not impulsive, not physically affectionate with most people, averse to change, not big on fun, socially unskilled, risk averse, feels untalented, thinks before acting, avoids crowds, loner, uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations, lower energy level, not that interested in relationships, not big on public speaking, lonely, easily frightened, slow to forgive, suspicious of others, strict with self, not a comedian, prepares for worst case scenarios, not calm, organized, avoidant, not very inquisitive, feels unattractive, avoids small talk, quick to judge others, easily annoyed, close minded, tense, private, prefers organized to unpredictable, hard to get to know, insensitive to the needs of others, not known for generosity, attached to conventional ways, pessimistic, acts with ulterior motives, not interested in science, risk averse

not gonna lie it frames me as being a real piece of shit.

You're right. INFJ faggy shit is totally not like it at all. Faggot.

Keep in mind, that the way these statements are determined is based on self-survey responses t oa questionairre. So people who got RLOEN were, overall, more likely than others to answer strongly affirmative to a question related to moodyness.

You can have a ton of good qualities which are less unique to your personality type and which won't come out in the profile because of that. Basically it's a summary of all the stuff that's more often appropriate for your type than for others, but not a summary of everything that makes up your personality. If that makes sense.

No, Jungian archetypes are pseudo-science at best

I've been diagnosed by a psychologist as INTP personality with a mild form of Aspergers.
I also have an average IQ (102).
AMA
Apparently there's only 3% of us INTP people.

Basically I over think things, live in my head and am "too quiet", I also have paranoia around people.

I'm quiet and keep to myself, I hate hanging out and with friends, in my eyes I have no friends, even the ones I've had for years (they don't know this). Yes I do have friends, but I really truly don't in my eyes.

For girls. I'm a kissless virgin (ha ha). I cannot go anywhere near girls I don't care about, I don't trust anyone by default, I lack connection for most people, therefore I don't talk to anyone because I don't trust you. But with some people it's like I've been friends for years despite just meeting them.

Socially, I'm actually pretty good. You'd never realize that I hate it and like to keep to myself.
I wear a mask socially, feel like a master manipulator, Mfw.

I love making complex stories on my spare time, I'm calm under pressure and I have a world inside my head (imagination/thinking always active).

I'd probably end up making the next Harry Potter or something:
No flying cancer cures from me.

ESTJ actual scientist here (BSc, 2nd year masters).

Thanks, i saw the web in your previous post to mine, digged and did the short one (50 items), same result.

That's true, in a previous post of this, those three were top three in Sup Forums.

I faced depression all my life, fucked one. The worst ones for months in my bed, barely eating, fucking my circadian rhythm, destroying my social life... Never took pills.

I'm full of envy of that people than wanders this world not wondering anything, just fucking happy with a big smile in their face. So many questions without answers, so many answers that you didn't asked. But it's our path.

Thanks Canada, i'm just in the edge right now. Tomorrow i'll run and eat well, it really helps. #notallleafs

can i get a quick rundown on the interviewer?

Istp

>102 IQ

I'm having a rough time as well Spain; I just finished reading The Hero With a Thousand Faces, though, and it was really something. I'd highly recommend it for starting to get onto the right path. A lot of the time I don't want to get up and face another day of hating myself though, so it's not like I can really give advice.

I also run, haha. It definitely helps.

I don't know anything about him, sorry. It looks like a normal-ass TV show though, so I doubt there's much to know. He's also the guy who had Peterson on with that freaky shemale who said there was no biological basis for sex, lol.

INTJ

Who else /nofriends/ here?

Also INFP after taking the test several times, but I have to ask (You): Do you want to see the world burn?

I know I want to.

>that RCOEI result
Hits pretty close to home

a lot of these things applied to me until I found Sup Forums

I have scored exactly 50% on the E/T and another exact 50% on the P/J, so I essentially qualify as the entire top row.

As for the redpills, I think I am probably more redpilled than most people here. There seems to be no limit to the amount of redpills I can take.

me noo

This one post completely describes me as a person

>RCUAI
avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions

>a good loser
cool

I'm INFP bro. It's hard to get used to, but once you learn yourself, you can achieve a lot. I fuck bitches on the regular and they always fall in love with me because INFP aren't just some fuccbois.

Your choice in perfect females are very limited though. Not a lot seem to match my personality type, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places

same, although it's really just a function of pushing yourself to get out more.

Oh, and I has comfy job.

>literally me
I'm like 80-90% all other qualities but when it comes to S/N
I'm like split 50/50 percent down the middle; some times I take the test and get ISTJ, sometimes INTJ

Random thought, but always plowing through the test really makes me wonder if traits are also correlated by sex and race

I went from INFP to INTP after some redpill threads about masculinity and such. You can move up a tier. I believe in you. INFP is honestly the worst personality type, even though it is not a normie type.

>Be ENTJ
>Never get leadership position
>Always do others fucking work
>Usually have to guide leader himself

>Become leader
>Everyone complains
>Everyone thinks I'm too hard on them
>Just end up doing all the work

This is why I want to form my own business and have high standards. Tired of all these retards getting jobs in fields they don't have any business in.

>tfw very lazy though but my anxiety is my greatest weapon

in what ways do you mean?

>people still think human personality is a closed system that isn't even influenced by literal temperature and light

"HURRDURR ASTROLOGY XD HURRDURR MBII ISNT REEL"

INTP here, so many people need to stop being so awful at defining things so that actual coherant discussion can take place. Precision is more important than covering a weak ego

Entp here this shit is so accurate

INFP is fine as long as you understand it and know how to work it.

INFP people just have a hard time with that in the first place, sadly

If a society does not value logic, reason and a refusal to accept making premature permanent decisions based upon false dichotomies, then the society itself needs changing, as it has been engineered so as to prevent skeptical inquiry and anything that might affect its anti-human self-perpetuation

I was INTJ, but now I've become cynical and I'm ISTJ.

So much this. Feel the exact same way

faggot

Who's better to give advice that someone sharing the same path?

Interesting subject that book, i'll read it.

Do you have this epic stories, in your head, about yourself doing exceptional shit?

I do, usually in the shower or when i'm bored, maybe it's just me...

I have a feeling SF's go SJW.

> I fuck bitches on the regular
>INFP aren't just some fuccbois.
>>>/instagram/