Thoughts on his NRA speech?

Thoughts on his NRA speech?

Pretty god damned boring, it was on all the news channels, even the Canadian one. I think I turned on Dr. Pol instead.

>flag
>found right to bear arms speech boring
No surprise there.

Well it's pretty hard to keep entertaining standards high when you aready dropped 60 tomahawks and a MOAB

It was pretty obviously just a circle-jerk to feed his ego.

I agree with the second amendment though, and your right to bear arms.

First president since Reagan to address the NRA.

>National Reciprocity
>Safe Hearing Act

Those 2 things were not brought up and it's kinda fucked but I'll give it some time to form an opinion.

>It was pretty obviously just a circle-jerk to feed his ego.
The President publicly stating he will not infringe is a circlejerk?

He did that, but it was all the other garbage that was circlejerking:

>WE GONNA MAGA
>EBIL DUMBOCRATS WILL TAKE MUH GUNS
>POCAHONTUS GONNA RUN FOR PRES AND WE GONNA BEAT HER BIGLY

Jewish

This. Quite honestly he fucking called himself a globalist. Does anybody really give a shit what this kike lover has to say anymore?

6 gorillion d hyper-kerplunk

+0.2 cents have been added to your account

You're right about him being a good goy kike-lover though

What's with all the nu-pol faggots
Reddit is that way

Indeed. 49^2 Dimensional Seventeen Steps Mahjong.

Why are you insisting we go to Reddit? It's Trump loving useful idiots that occupy a good portion of our board now, look at /ptg/, literally a r/t_d field base. These MAGA BASED TRUMP idiots who still cheer on this Zionist are literally FOTB's from Reddit.

>le buyers remorse may-may

Really, how much are shills being paid nowadays to delegitimize Sup Forums and its Trump support?

I won't deny the Syria strike had some people worried including me, but anyone that doesn't have water on the brain has moved on because they realized it wasn't that big of a deal and has barely changed anything, regardless of whether you agreed with it or not.

If you're a bootlicker, you are nu-Sup Forums

Trump declared an end to something that never existed. Thank God he has our backs when it comes to the irrelevant.

Obama was a lot of things, most of them bad, but I credit him with leaving the gun issue pretty much alone other than what was minimally necessary to demonstrate he was aware of the issues involved.

>not abandoning a candidate who myself and nearly everyone on this board supported from day 1 and put in all that effort to get him in and not suddenly stopping my support for him and calling him a globalist because he made one decision I disagree with makes me a bootlicker

Literally, figuratively, kys

Are there really enough boomers on here to care?
>go die in Syria and know your children will grow up as a hated minority but for now you can still play with guns XD

>Thank you!
>*clap*
>Thank you!
>*clap*
>Thank you!
>*clap*
>Thank you!
>*clap*

Is good to be thankful user.

He literally came out and said holocaust deniers are pure evil 3 days ago. The man has loyalty to Jews and Israel, not to America. His secretary of defense was in Israel 2 days ago sucking kike cock and going full "muh assad still has chemical weapons". He called himself a globalist yesterday. He now listens to everything his daughter and her christ killer husband say. The man has a Jew award in his office (pic related). He has no loyalty to whites either, and will not do anything to stop white genocide. What are you going to call me next? David Brock? Shariablue? You /ptg/ idiots are nothing but the new JIDF, just as cancerous.

Started off really strong, I'm watching right now. Someone else?

"etz haim"

translates to "fuck goys"

It's been 30 years since an active President gave a speech at one of those
Absolutely huge news and a sign of good faith

fuck off stromfront

Fuck off shareblue shill

Oh wow, the Jew is angry.

do you know where the FUCK you are?