The Jewish Talmud instructs the Jewish people to destroy Gentiles and enslave them...

The Jewish Talmud instructs the Jewish people to destroy Gentiles and enslave them, as "YHVH" in reality is the Jewish people.

Quote from the Talmud:
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen [Gentile] hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

The fictitious Jewish "God" "Yaweh/Jehova's" name was inserted, replacing the names of many Gentile/Pagan Gods. The entity "Jehova" is fictitious. The name "Jehova" was stolen from the Roman God "Jove" for one.
"The pious Dr. Parkhurst. . . proves, from the authority of Diodorus Siculus, Varro, St. Augustine, etc., that the Iao, Jehova, or ieue, or ie of the Jews was the Jove of the Latins and Etruscans..." "YHWH/IEUE was additionally the Egyptian Sun God Ra: Ra was the father in heaven, who has the title of 'Huhi' the eternal, from which the Hebrews derived the name 'Ihuh.'" "Jewish mystical tradition viewed the original Jehova as an androgyne, his/her name compounded as Jah [jod] and the pre-hebraic name of Eve, Havah, or Hawah, rendered he-vau-he in Hebrew letters. The four letters together made the sacred Tetragrammaton, YHWH, the secret name of God..." We can also see where the antagonistic story of Zeus [Jove] and Prometheus was used to promote the concept of a rebellious God who was condemned and ostracized for bringing knowledge to humanity." 1

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Humanity's original religion was polytheistic [having many different Gods]. In the original Hebrew Bible, the word "Elohim" is used. "In spite of the monotheistic endeavors of the compilers and editors of the book of Genesis, struggling to proclaim faith in a sole deity in a world that in those days believed in many gods, there remain numerous slip-ups where the biblical narrative speaks of gods in the plural. The very term for 'deity,' [when the Lord is not specifically named as Yaweh], is not the singular El but the plural Elohim. 2

The dual aspect of Christianity was stolen from the duality of Zoroastrianism, which preceded the Christian religion by centuries. 3 Yaweh/Jehova replaced Ahura Mazda, and the Old Gods who were the Original Gods [Ahriman, which is Aryan and means "noble" in Sanskrit] were labeled as "evil" in order to establish the supreme monotheism of Yaweh/Jehova. The Original Gods were turned into Demons and monsters which represented evil.4 Most wound up in the "Goetia." Note the similarity of the root "Goet" meaning "Devil" and the derogatory Jewish word for Gentile, which is "Goy" or plural, "Goyim."

Genesis Chapter 1, verse 26 reads: "And God said "let us make man in our image, after our likeness...."
This right here debunks the Jewish monotheistic Yaweh myth.
The extra-terrestrial God, known as Ea [Satan] created human beings through genetic engineering, and several other Gods/Goddesses were involved in the creation. See the image of the Sumerian Creation below. This was originally carved in rock, thousands of years old; predating Judeo/Christianity.

Fuck off you stormkebab Muslim apologist

HE FLOOD
The Flood Story from Gilgamesh predates the Christian account by well over 1,000 years or more.
The Judeo/Christian Bible claims that "Yaweh" incited the flood. In truth, "Enlil" allowed the flood to take place. Tracing Enlil's origins here on earth, we have found he is also known as "Bel" which evolved into the name "Baal" and eventually "Beelzebub" who was God of the Philistines.

The "Flood" is another ancient ALLEGORY that was STOLEN and corrupted from the original Pagan religions and has to do with the flood of energy during the working of the Magnum Opus, after which there are visions of colors indicating an important stage has passed. The allegory of the colors is where the Jewish scriptwriters got the "rainbow" and "Jacob's coat of colors" [the aura]. Allegories and CONCEPTS were STOLEN and corrupted into unsavory Jewish characters for Gentiles to slavishly worship. Sacred religious teachings intended for humanity to evolve spiritually were desecrated and replaced with Jewish literary trash. These FICTITIOUS Jewish characters have NOTHING whatsoever to do with spirituality or advancing one's soul.
"Noah" built an ark
EA warned "ZIUSUDRA" aka "UTNAPISHTIM," not "Noah" about the impending flood and instructed him on building an ark. The legend is Sumerian and Akkadian/Babylonian in origin. The "Atrahasis Epic" is the Akkadian/Babylonian account of the Great Flood.
A "dove" returned to the ark with an olive branch signifying the flood was over and the waters receded. In the original Sumerian account, a RAVEN, instead of a "dove" finds dry land. 6

THE TOWER OF BABEL
AGAIN, more than one God is involved. Also, the Gods departed from the Earth during the flood. Note "GODS."
The Bible claims that "Yaweh" confused the languages of the people's constructing the Tower of Babel. This is not so. AGAIN, the Jewish authors of the Judeo/Christian Bible screw up and evidence of more than one God is plain to see:
Genesis Chapter 11; verse 7:
"Let us go down and there confound their language that they may not understand one another's speech." AGAIN, more than one God is involved. Note the "us."

The "Tower of Babel" is another ALLEGORY. In ancient times, humans could communicate telepathically, without words. This was taken from us, but is now becoming a reality again as many of us are experiencing this through the opening of the mind and soul through power meditation.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
Many of the Old Testament laws, along with the Ten Commandments were stolen from:
The Code of Hammurabi
Below is a photo of the basalt stele showing the Sumerian Sun God Shamash giving Hammurabi the tablet listing the laws. "Shamash" is also known as "Azazel," the leader of the so-called "Fallen Angels," the "Igigi" Nordic extra-terrestrials who took human wives.

Shut up faggot. Modern Jews are worse than Muslims.

Example: Exodus 20:
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Stolen from the Code of Hammurabi, 3: "If a seignior came forward with false testimony in a case, and has not proved the word which he spoke, if that case was a case involving a life, that seignior shall be put to death."

More stolen from the Code of Hammurabi:
Exodus 21:24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Hammurabi 196: "If a seignior has destroyed the eye of a member of the aristocracy, they shall destroy his eye."
Hammurabi 200: "if a seignior has knocked out a tooth of a seignior of his own rank, they shall knock out his tooth."

Bump for Jah Jah

Parallels:

Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness. Prov.20:20

STOLEN from:
"Whosoever takes no pride in the names of his father and mother, may the sun not shine upon him." Ahiqar 9:137
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him;
Prov. 13:24

STOLEN from:
"With-hold not thy son from the rod, else thou wilt not be able to save him from wickedness." Ahiqar 6:81
Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone.
Prov. 25:15

STOLEN from:
Soft is the utterance of a king; yet it is sharper and stronger than a two-edged knife." Ahiqar 7:105
The Teachings of Amen-em-opet
Amen-em-opet, son of Ka-nakht, taught in Egypt between 1200 - 1000 BCE. The text is found in British Museum Papyrus 10474 and a portion on a writing tablet in Turin, Italy. The papyrus is said to have come from Thebes and is speculated to be of the 10th and 6th centuries BCE.

Parallels:

Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips.
Prov. 17-18

STOLEN from:
Give they ears, hear what is said,
Give they heart to understand them
Let them rest in the casket of thy belly
That they may be a key in they heart."
Amen-em-opet 3:10
Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court.
Prov. 22:22

STOLEN from:
"Guard thyself against robbing the oppressed
And against overbearing the disabled."
Amen-em-opet 2:1
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head and the Lord will reward you.
Prov. 25:21-22

STOLEN from:
"Leave him in the arms of the god;
Fill his belly with bread of thine
So that he may be sated and may be ashamed."
Amen-em-opet 5:8

>Hey guys, read this long, rambling mess that contradicts every legitimate historian and theologian for the last 2,000 years and make sure you believe it because it will confirm everything you really want to believe instead of asking you to believe things that you may not have come up with on your own. I know every bullshit scam-artist that ever lived uses the technique of selling you exactly what you want to think, but this one is different guys I swear. Oh, by the way, here's some sophmoric, high-school level exegesis. Make sure you don't go to the Christian theologians who have spent 50+ generations studying Scripture though... No, just believe singular crackpot me... because... well, I guess it will confirm a bias you already have.

Did I miss anything?

Reform Jew here. Majority of American Jews are reform and we don't read the Talmud. Seems like stormfront knows more about it than we do.

You missed

>OY VEY!

Haven't read the whole thing yet, but it's far more interesting than anything to ever come out of the mouth of a faggot preacher.

>Reform Jew
You still believe Jews are the Chosen People, that Israel should be the base from which Jews destroy the Aryan/Amalekite race, and enslave the rest of the world.

ugly kike.

A fucking truth!

Jehova: "A Murderer and a Liar from the Beginning"

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

The real truth appears in the "Holy Bible" where for one, crimes against children are rampant; the most notable being the evil "God" Jehova making a living blood sacrifice of his son, [child murder] which is the entire theme of the Christian mass/service; a simulated living blood sacrifice, proving who he really is. For more detailed information, see The Christian Mass/Service: a Simulation of a Human Blood Sacrifice

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Exodus 23:18
Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leavened bread; neither shall the fat of my sacrifice remain until the morning.

"A MURDERER AND A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING"

Numbers 25:16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
25:17
Vex the Midianites, and smite them

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

IT IS NO WONDER THAT THOSE WHO TIE INTO THE HUMAN HATING, MURDEROUS ENERGY OF CHRISTIANITY COMMIT THESE CRIMES.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL????
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER????
Matthew 10: 34-36
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Jesus of Nazareth

So nothing at all.

Let me know when you convince anyone who isn't 14 or already believes stupid shit like this.

Fuck off back to your crusader larp containment threads.

Being a hobbyist theologian so far he is telling the truth. About halfway down.

Definitely knowledgeable on Sumerian, Greco-Roman, and Christian mythos.

Enki (of the Sumerian deities) was god of water, culture, and arts. This behavior isn't unlike him. Enki/Enlil are relative gods in Sumerian myths but BAAL is referenced as a thunder god (read "Satan") of Exodus/Deuteronomy.

Oh, Christcuck Sup Forums. You know, the majority of Sup Forums always go on about "redpill this, redpill that" but many will not swallow some. What is a redpill, you ask? A redpill is a brutal honest truth... something most people refuse to believe. Like the holocaust not happening. And you know what? The biggest redpill OF ALL is in fact that Satan is good, and Jehova is evil.

If you guys know the real Satan... many of you would look up to Him. He is everything every mortal man (especially if he is of European deselect) should strive to be.

>Anyone who doesn't agree with me is either a Jew or a retard!
>Why don't people listen to me?

>Definitely knowledgeable on Sumerian, Greco-Roman, and Christian mythos.
If plumbing the mysterious depths of Wikipedia equals "knowledge" then sure, I guess he's knowledgeable.

WHO DID SATAN EVER MURDER?

There is nothing at all spiritual about the Bible or Christianity. There are endless contradictions and opposing verses in the Bible. These are to ensure that the Bible will adapt to all time periods and situations, in order to perpetuate the program of Christianity. Some interpolations were secretly slipped in by various ancient writers crying for help; no different from UFO's in ancient art [type this into Google or some other search engine]. For more about hidden messages, please click here.

The above is only a very small sample of the endless murder, torture, butchery of children and infants, and other abominable crimes committed on the orders of Jehova, and YES, Jesus the Nazarene. This, along with endless suicidal advice is the theme of the Bible. Do not be fooled or deceived at the Christian attempts to confuse you.

"SATAN" means "TRUTH" in Sanskrit. Satan does not contradict himself. Even an attorney in court proves guilt by the contradicitons of the defendant. A REAL LIAR AND DECEIVER CONTRADICTS HIM/HERSELF!

"We Shall Destroy God" - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

"Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew.

>Satan is good, and Jehova is evil.
Well, that didn't take long. Color me distinctly unsurprised.

>Father of Lies
>Why doesn't anyone BELIEVE ME!??!?!

Yeah what the other guy said: a red pill is a difficult truth not an easy lazy scapegoating.

Never mind, this isn't the pasta thought it was.

>jew offers you eternal life for mindless devotion
>Satan is somehow the father of lies
Ya, no. You're being deceived.

Deuteronomy 12:27
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

The Judeo/Christian bible is chock full of blood sacrifice- HUMAN blood sacrifice. Most xians rely on what their preacher has to say and/or are too lazy or mentally challenged to read and study for themselves. How many people bother to REALLY THINK?? In addition to the blatant human blood sacrifices for jehova, bloodbath after bloodbath took place under the direction and orders of this bloodthirsty entity in the form of numerous wars and other acts of inhumanity.

Gentile Holy texts and sacred writings have been replaced with this Jewish invented and written filth. There is nothing spiritual about it, just murder after murder, no different from the Jewish controlled Hollywood and its emphasis on violence, bloodshed, and murder to no end.

Exodus 22:29 “Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.”

Ezekiel 20:25-26 “Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good and judgments whereby they should not live; “
20:26 “And I polluted them in their own gifts in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord.”

II Samuel 21 is another example of blood sacrifice to appease Jehova.
21:6 Let seven men of his sons be delivered unto us, and we will hang them up unto the Lord in Gib’e-ah of Saul, whom the Lord did choose.
21:9 And he delivered them into the hands of the Gib’e-on-ites, and they hanged them in the hill before the Lord: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest, in the first days, in the beginning of barley harvest.
21:10 And Riz’pah the daughter of A-i’ah took sackcloth, and spread it for her upon the rock, from the beginning of harvest until water dropped upon them out of heaven, and suffered neither the birds of the air to rest on them by day, nor the beasts of the field by night.

When seven men are murdered in cold blood in order to appease Jehova in hopes that he will end a famine, it can only be called human blood sacrifice.

The Jewish people lied about Him and the other demons. The Jews (along with other negative entities such as reprillians/greys and so called "angels") don't want humanity to become Gods (which is what the demons want to help us become.)

Satan's ultimate goal is for humanity to become empowered through him. He wants us to progress. Jehovah (who isn't even an actual being but an evil egregore) wants us to be scared/uneducated and keep us down.

I should mention that Satan isn't- and never was- the "devil." He's a Nordic extraterrestrial.

And Satan is no prince of lies. His name in Sanskrit means truth and THIS WAS BEFORE THE HEBREW meaning "enemy/deceiver!"

>Father of Lies
>But I'm not lying to you, I swear!
>Just give up your salvation! It's okay, I promise I'm not lying.
>Who would you believe? The Light, The Way, The Truth or me, The Father of Lies?

Fuck off Satan, you already lost a long time ago.

>Explicitly denounces human sacrifice and destroys his own people for engaging in it.
>Accused of human sacrifice by a Satanist

Why don't you post the whole context of the burnt-offering, liar? Is it because you're a liar who can only speak in lies? Methinks it is.

sauce pls

Yeah, I've heard that bullshit before. It's lies, lies, and more lies. Anyone who believes this nonsense deserves what comes to them, but let's be clear about one thing:

You'll get some of them, you venomous little snake, but you won't get near as many as you want. And even those whom you recieve will be as ashes in your mouth. We've already won.

And you're the one who did it. You couldn't help yourself. He came unto us and told you that He would do things by His will and according to His desire; and He forced your hand every second. And in your moment of glee, you ended up securing the greater victory for Him. You struck His heel, and He crushed your head.

Look at it, Serpent. See your undoing and know how it was done.

"Jehova" or "Jehovah" is a terrible, inaccurate transliteration.

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html

Funny how stupid Gnostic heresies are always revived here and there throughout history.

>Neo-platonists
>Manichaeism
>Cathars or Albegensians
>Protestantism
>Freemasonry
>New ageism

These movements are imbued with Gnostic ideals, some more than others.

You're so brainwashed. Do you actually hear yourself right now?

I can't blame you too much though, I kind of pity you. There are more lies about Satan than any other being... even "Christ" who is a mere thoughtform created by grey aliens. I was a Christian once, but no longer... it's so scary how many people believe the abrahamic religions.

The truth is those abrahamic "Gods" hate humanity.

>I was a Christian once
Another lie.

That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none
-John 18:9

Say one thing about God that is not a lie.

Lol, me being a Christian once is somehow a lie? I wasn't aware you knew of my life.

Your "God" SMASHED babies against fucking rocks.

"They went out from us, but they were not of us. For if they had been of us, they would no doubt have remained with us; but that they may be manifest, that they are not all of us."
[1 John 2:19]

Doesn't mean, though, that one cannot lose their faith and leave Christ.

"For if we sin wilfully after having the knowledge of the truth, there is now left no sacrifice for sins,"
[Hebrews 10:26]

Feel free to throw an argument anytime, bud.

Against Gnosticism? No argument whatsoever is required. There's a reason every Gnostic sect has died out and re-adapted itself to a distortion of another belief system to come back to life.

Perhaps you Gnostics could do like the Manichaeans and forgo all sexual activity, and promote suicide as the physical body is an evil trap for the soul.

There's a reason why these sects don't have a long lifespan before adopting something new from another belief system to reinterpret the "enlightenment" already received from previous "enlightenments."

First, one would have to define what flavor of Gnosticism you're referring to. The dynamic is akin to Protestantism; you would need to describe the theology to determine what flavor it is, as there are many varying, wayward doctrines among even Protestant sects of the same name.

>I was once a Christian
>But now I'm a Satanist
Yeah, that means you're a liar. I can understand falling away from the faith for a while, but if you were really all that faithful (faith is required to be "Christian") then you would not have openly embraced the FATHER OF FUCKING LIES!

Either you are lying and you were never even nominally Christian (unlikely, but possible) or you were nominally Christian at best, but had no real faith.

You don't understand what I'm getting at here. And since I know you don't understand I also know for 100% fact that one of you is going to

>muh NO TRUE SCOTSMAN

with my reply to dipshit up there.

No obviously not. I misread your quoting of Scripture to allude that once one is "saved" one cannot be "unsaved," therefore the person was never a Christian at all.

Apologies.

Talk about talmud no Jew flag in any comments HMMMMMMMMMm?

No worries bro, perhaps I'm being a little uncharitable. Satanists piss me off though. I've run into this shit before. I apologize for my attitude.

>god
>fictitious

whoa.

Whats it like being a christian worshiping on Sunday even though the real worship day was Saturday till the Romans fucked it keep following your control religion weird
>Virgin mother
>LOL

First rule of Talmud is don't talk about Talmud.

>TFW Talmud makes Quran look like childs play

No problem at all. God knows I am a champion at being uncharitable, unfortunately. Especially of late.
It's an infatuation of kids to be revolutionaries and attack the Person of Christ. It's some kind of pseudo-intellectualism that makes them think they've attained hidden knowledge over and above of what everyone else has or can receive.

I studied the Talmud and can confirm this guy

>TFW you realize most "Satanists" are Agnostic or Atheist and just do it to be edgy.
>Real "Satanism" isn't even called satanism so go fuck yourself

There is theological satanism and atheistic satanism. Yet, the practice of satanism isn't exclusive to the 1960's brand of modern "satanism."

Christ was risen on a Sunday.

I celebrate the risen Christ, ascended to the seat of Power at the right hand of the Father. I will not be saved by Law, but by the Sacred Blood of Him who is the Law made Flesh.

Insulting Theotokos is even sillier than insulting Christ. She was never offered up to you. You could not dream of touching her.

Thanks, brother.

The Father of Lies has many forms. All of them are the same. Lies!

WAs made up by the Romans helio-christo but alrighty delusional christian

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

I'm a Satanist and I don't do it to be edgy. I believe he is an actual entity, and not the one portrayed in the Bible.

The kind of Satanism I adhere to is Spirtual Satanism.

Oh no a retarded

Comical when you meet those so blatantly ignorant of history.

Same nonsense is leveled that the Catholic Church began at Nicaea. Funny, really... when you find out that Constantine was an Arian and the Council ended in a condemnation of Arianism... thus Constantine didn't control the outcome of the Council which HE called.

Yeah--the Romans were in charge!

So the Palestinians are allowed to vote? Also Democracies are shit and I don't care about barbaric desert people.

The final red pill is that the cult of the Nazerine which is Christanity was the Original form of Alt-Right populism which allowed it to survive censorship, crucifixion and memory holes for 400 years as a literal meme joke amid the rich middle class anti-statists of the first Roman empire.

Eventually the Roman dictators needed more votes to maintain control of the senate and expropriated the cult's iconagraphy to wall paper over the stagnation of the 4th Roman dictatorship (3rd era of decline).

YHVH itself is a monothestic concept going back to pre-Babylon. Jewish religion steals heavily from proto-Egyptian culture, including the legend of Moses who may or may have not been a real figure.

The Pagan gods were incorporated into the Roman Catholic pantheon and became most of the saints you see today in veneration. Perun/Thor became St. Michael who prior to 300 AD was practically interchangeable with Apollo / Thor in the first Empire. If you delve deep into the old Catholic church (first 300 years) it becomes pretty obvious their "forums" had a really bad "Shill " problem and no mods.

Wew lad I wonder where they go these ideas from and corrupted them

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s

*got

T. High schooler
You must be 18 to post here

Yahweh is a Logos, not the Creator, not God.

Do you really think God would be jealous?

The god of the old testament is the demiurge unlike Christ who is the word made flesh. What exactly do you mean when you say Yaweh is a logos?

What do you make of this?
1/2

2/2

He is the caretaker of this plane you call Earth.

He is not the Creator, he is not God.

tldr; hinduism is the truth way light

>been known that

Interesting, that is the first time I have seen logos used in that way before. I had always understood it as the word or wisdom and usually associate either with Christ or Sophia.

Thanks

nothing good chinabro

Joy Of Satan is based. Be sure to keep up those Reverse Torah Rituals.

You mean to say that every religion that has ever existed stole parts from the religions that pre-dated it? No way! Who would of thought? Wait a minute, everyone knows that. This is so gay.