Who do you hate more?

who do you hate more?

taconiggers (mexicans/latino people) or niggers?

I honestly can't decide. They both disgust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans

Americans too - they are both

well yeah that's a given, as a chinese you naturally gravitate towards your soul-less insect like amero-indian cousins

Canadians

Where does this come from?

Sandniggers

spics are significantly worse than African Americans in every single way. They steal, steal our jobs, rape, take all our welfare and social programs, are unemployed lazy fucks, they smell etc

African Americans have contributed quite a bit to our culture (Rock N roll, Jazz,they excel in Sports with athletes like Michael Jordan etc) at most of all at least they're Americans. They didn't have a choice they were brought by force and have made the best they can.

While Spics are almost always illegal and hate this country. Go to a spic neighborhood and theres an 80% chance you will get raped or robbed

>If Germany is in trouble...
>...The leader will return to its rescue...
>...and lead it to the end

I demand source on this comic

and theyre racist pieces of shit too they hate you just for being black and call whites gringos behind they back. fuck em all

This. Hate my country desu. The prime tool for the Jews in their spread of degeneracy. Europe and the world would be infinitely better if our country was just wiped out.

Amerishits

Jews

Seconded. Just fuck my shit up

Beaners, because while niggers suck worse on an individual level, the sheer amount of Mexicans we have in comparison more than makes up for it on a macro level.

Spotted the simian

>while niggers suck worse on an individual level
That's untrue

The average wetback steals jobs and takes welfare. Studies have proven African Americans aren't doing it at the same level.

African American cities also have lower crime levels than Spic cities

weird because other Americans in this thread agree with me wetback

When was the last time a hispanic hurt you on a personal level?

Spics have a higher IQ than blacks and thus they can assimilate better. George Lopez families exist and there are many of them. Scum beaners are 99% of the time newly arrived immigrants.

I say this because I am one of those assimilated spics. I am an autistic mestizo who was born into one of those families and am whitewashed to no end.

If some extreme filtration and bans on racemixing were put in place, I would see it that many more spics would manage to survive here rather than blacks, but hell, I am a race seperatist and I see it that each race should have their own lands and try to survive on their own. If any race should be left alone, it should be whites.

I really hate the south american lazy culture, but i wont run to USA like a little bitch,instead i want to change this country from inside, but the mans are so weak/cucked, and to make it worse, the pc/communist culture is on rise here, we might need some helicopters soon.

Niggers. Taco niggers have higher IQs, hotter women, and work more.

99.9999% of posters on this board would rather walk through a hispanic neighborhood at night than a black one.

Fuck off you chimpl, you're the worst of humanity.

>Spics have a higher IQ
>Taco niggers have higher IQs

nice meme

Same 2bh

average spic iq in texas is 95.

>what is the bell curve

Typical ape doesn't into IQ

mexicans are the worst, because at least blacks have entertainment value

They never hurt me--they're just annoying, lazy, and loudmouth fucktards. Every factory that I've ever worked at was made infinitely worse when most of my coworkers were Mexican. Also, I don't know if this is cultural or not, but Mexicans will grab each other's dick and ass for hours and hours on the job. And this wasn't confined to one specific group or at one specific factory either. I'd work at different factories and other Mexicans will do it there, too.

>proud of a double digit IQ
>higher IQ than Africans who invented modern algebra, astronomy and some forms of medicine
>Spics believe this

spic go

>I don't hate the murderous chimps, No I hate the other ones that are annoying

kys

>ITT: basketball americans and tacos argue over who is less inferior to whites
How bout we just deport all shitskins

Will Smith, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Morgan Freeman, Obama, Usian Bolt Kobe Bryant, Rock N Roll, Jazz, Hip Hop, R&B, Beyonce, Michael Jackson etc

wetbacks have what? rape

>-they're just annoying, lazy,

this is my experience too, African Americans will actually work while spics just fuck around and claim "my La Raza is hard working esse"

tired of these wetbacks

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

jews.

You can't deport Americans which blacks are

Niggers haven't invented shit more complicated than Jazz

I really like Mexicans when I go to Mexico to visit them. I've never been to Africa, but my friend spent a year there and from the stories he told me, I would surely hate African niggers just like I hate regular ole' niggers here.

Niggers, for sure.

>spic
>name fag
die spic
wetback taco nigger
no contributions to america at all

Taconiggers. Atleast niggers speak english and don't bring in a toxic foreign culture (unless they're some woke ""African"" diaspora shit but that's rare). I only reason I pick niggers is because at least they're not foreigners

Carlos Slim, Miguel Alcubierre, Manuel Mondragon to name a few?

You know people that aren't just ENTERTAINERS

Huh, I've had the exact opposite experience. Niggers have always been the laziest members of any group. They do the absolute minimum to get by, sometimes not even that.

Taconiggers.

Watermelonniggers can be trained.

Literally save lives every day at work faggot.

Latinos work harder
Latinos have strong family values
Latinos are predominantly Roman Catholic
Good latinos are usually pretty easy to distinguish between gangster Latinos
Blacks are lazy
Blacks have destroyed the family unit
Blacks pretend to be Protestants and use Jesus to justify their niggardry
Good blacks often talk and dress like gang members.
There are more black SJW's than Latino SJW's per capita
The Latinos that move here legally generally tend to hate immigrants
Blacks nearly universally blame the white man for all of their problems and will support illegal immigration to stick it to the man.
Hands down I would take a Latino over a black. I'm half black myself and my people disgust me. That's why I had a vasectomy before I got married. Any traces of niggardry in my family line will end with me.

You're replying to a butthurt chimp

>Watermelonniggers can be trained

African Americans and Whites have worked along sides for many centuries. Wetbacks are worthless and unable to comprehend even the most basic of instructions

>I've had the exact opposite experience.

that's because you're a wetback

I want to save any Wendy posts but I can't because a taconigger posted it.

This. Also, I find as a general rule blacks are pretty bro-tier in the factory as long as you don't work in a place where they outnumber everyone else. Once they do, they go full wannabe street thug. They'll try their hardest to "out black" each other and that generally means trying to fistfight people, stealing someone's workboots out of their locker and then wearing it in front of said person (daring them to say anything), etc. When enough working class blacks work together on a given shift, the place starts to resemble a prison instead of a factory. Blacks are alright on a person by person basis. Just don't get them together because they have this fucked up tribal mentality; they don't act as a cohesive unit like the black unity memes would have you believe. It's quite the opposite. They all start plotting against each other and everyone else (they tend to harbor the most hatred for their own people ironically enough).

Name 1 black inventor.

And before you ask, no, peanut butter is NOT an invention.

I already posted Manuel Mondragon as an inventor of one of the FIRST semi automatic rifles.

I'll wait

So they are like Muslims

Spics.

But I live in southwest US, so my answer may be biased.

La Raza isn't real you retards.

taco niggers are about as white as italians or the french. any mutt is disgusting.

Nah bro, never in my life have I heard anyone call niggers 'hard working'. Only an ape does that.

This.

Shut the fuck up.

>When Germany is in trouble ...
>the Führer will return to save it ...
>and lead it to the final victory

>Red flag with a white circle
Germans are so cucked ;__;

Taco niggers are far worse because they have an INSANE amount of "racial" pride (they ignore their white half) and they are loyal to Mexico. They also reproduce more than any other race and are just basically trash. They pose the biggest threat to the USA. I live i nthe southwest, I know them well. Build the wall.

Fucking leafs I swear

Look at his other posts, it's pretty obvious he's an ape himself.

>Taco niggers are far worse because they have an INSANE amount of "racial" pride

exactly they have their La Raza bullshit everywhere protesting. While African Americans aren't organised or promote any racial groups

I work construction with both groups, Mexicans are CLEARLY harder workers. They still suck though.

Finns are whiter than Mestizo.

>La Raza
The National Council of La Raza has not been active since the 1960s, I dont know why you faggots always bring it up.

>While African Americans aren't organised or promote any racial groups

Really activated my Frosty

Do you know any Mexicans? Down here it is still very much a thing. There is even a radio station named "La Raza" and the bumper stickers for that radio station are all over the place. Mexicans also brag about taking over america again by out breeding us, they are enemy #1.

Where is this image from?

Blacks are always the laziest everywhere, something I love about being infantry, is no lazy ass blacks, back when I was support soldier I hated working with blacks. I'll rather be the infantry with country boys than with lazy ass blacks in the chill support jobs in the Army. You obviously never worked with blacks in your life if you think they are hard working. All the times the NCOs fucked us up, was because of black soldiers. I am Mexican, so of course my view would be biased, but the problem with Hispanics will never be that they are lazy, never. Even KKK grandmaster Daniel Carver admits they Mexicans are hard workers, the problem is that they are conformists. They dont amount to much, as long as on the weekend they can have their budlights and watch Los Cowboys, they are happy.

At least taco niggers have their own nations to inhabit on my native continent.

Jej

Niggers are objectively worse. Mexicans can be pretty based and the good ones are devout and have very strong familial traditions.

There is a difference between the National Council of La Raza, a political party that promotes Hispanic takeover, and a slogan of racial pride used by Mexicans. Two very different things.

exactly it won't be long before they're rioting every where. Get them the fuck out

is it really a coincidence whites and blacks haven't formed any racial groups to push political reform? They're actually Americans not foreign invaders

Lmao gringo isn't an insult, and they do it all the time, not behind their back. You're such a pussy, lol.

That radio station has nothing to do with the polical Raza group fucking imbecile. I bet you think Springfield Armory is the same Springfield armory from the 1700s.

>Mexicans brag about taking over America
What Mexicans? The ones in your fucking head?

Jesus you people are as dumb and gullible as liberal anti gunners.

Overall niggers but mexicans are a very close second. The main thing with mexicans is they're violent too but are essentially Pygmy's so they can't really do much

>You obviously never worked with blacks in your life if you think they are hard working

I never said they were hardworking, faggot, I said they can be bro-tier on an individual basis. And working harder than you have to in the factory is a liability because you'll just get more work dumped onto you without compensation. If you prove you can do the work of two people then that's what you'll be doing every single day until you get carpal tunnel and have to quit.

Also, another thing I like about blacks over Mexicans or even whites is that you'll always know where you stand with them. They aren't passive aggressive (ex. smiling in your face while talking shit behind your back). If they don't like you, you'll be the first to hear about it. I prefer overt aggression to covert because fuck two faced people.

Gringo is just slang for American, it's nothing like cracker and what not.

I'm from Texas and what he said was true. Try again pedro

>they steal our jobs
>they are unemployed

Low IQ stormnigger trash logic

>be born
>be Canadian

What were you thinking, user?

>it really a coincidence whites and blacks haven't formed any racial groups to push political reform?
Whites would rather side with us, than with blacks anytime. In fact any race group with side against another over blacks

> They're actually Americans not foreign invaders
My family has been in Texas since before the Texas revolution. Neither you nor the negroids can be a foreigner in my own land. I am not talking about muh Aztlan bullshit either. My family have been Tejano farmers in the Rio Grande Valley since before the Anglos showed up

would you rather have a latina lady as a nany for your children or a black woman?

/thread

Do us all a favor and slice your jugulars. Bleed out in the street.

You being from Texas has nothing to do with the fact the La Raza political group is pretty much non existent.

t.mexican

Yea that's why you spics call us wedo

Never lived in Texas, but I have yet to see Mexicans racial groups snipe Police officers from roof tops.

Kindly fuck off tyrone.

La raza made visits to the white house during obama presidency and many mexicans share their same view. Like I said, try again pedro

>chicano racism

The only chicano racists ARE MEXICANS FROM MEXICO!!!!

Let them kill each other.
Although I hate the Mestizos I am more sympathetic to them due to my bit of Spanish blood (It's pure European Spanish Blood btw for any asshole who thinks I am descended from Moorish rape babies. The ancestors fought in the Reconquista. The only negative thing that befell them was almost dying when my English ancestors destroyed the Armada.) But they are still barbarians with more Aztec than Spaniard.

Guero is blonde, wtf do you want us to call you faggot. Calling you a guero is not an insult, its just calling blonde, we do that same to our blonde Mexicans.
I know a lot of white boys raised around Mexicans who take the nickname guero as a form of pride

100% white spic. Please fuck off back to that garbage dump you call a country and take your fat hairy women and ms-13 members with you

That just means "light skinned", you retard. We even give that nick name to other Mexicans

Wedo is like niggers calling us whiteboy. Should I call you brown pygmy boy?

It's true desu

Mestizos from mexico you mean

Niggers, we can legally deport bad hombres. The only solution to nogs is sterilization.

>ms-13
>mexican

>white
>spic

Spotted the assblasted niggger