My professor told us the only reason that it appears that blacks commit more crime is because the justice system is...

My professor told us the only reason that it appears that blacks commit more crime is because the justice system is biased and whites get away with more crime.
The example she used was: if a white gets caught with weed they get a slap on the wrist, if a black gets caught with weed they'll be shot or thrown in prison.

Well Sup Forums is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fsd0512.pdf
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/whitemen2013.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's certainly a valid example, can say from experience.

He's right

right it's because of biased police

My city is 500k people. Maybe 5% black. 90% of the violent crime is committed by niggers and mexicans. Sorry. They're fucking animals that belong in the garbage.

Your professor is wrong and there is literally not a shred of empirical data to back up her claims.

white people certainly do plenty of illegal shit. half of the small business owners i know cut corners, and the whiter and more straight-laced you seem, the easier it is to get away with it. white-collar crime, of the sort that makes our society ridiculously inefficient and corrupt, is certainly a white people's sport.

now if this were a discussion about VIOLENT crime, it'd be totally different.

You really think a system dominated by whites would release statistics that is damaging to them?

Tell her about victimization studies and how people who report having a crime committed against them by and large report the perpetrators are black. Has nothing to do with justice system.

>The statistics disagree with me, so the statistics are wrong.

Tell him what they do in India because all they do is pimping their women and selling drugs and we dont do trials for them.we lynch them when we get angry and make an example out of them.
>inb4 racist
cant be racist as Indians are non-whites and racism=prejudice+power+whiteness

yeah, i imagine there are not a lot of statistics on un-reported crimes. lol

Ask her why 10% of the population commit 50% of the murders. Oh wait it's white people fault.

There is demonstrable evidence that blacks will receive harsher sentences for the same crime compared to whites.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fsd0512.pdf

Basic math contradicts that premise. It's means literally tens of millions of white people are getting away with tens of millions of murders. Your professor is a dumb Jewish brainwashed shitskin.

She said that's because it's biased against them

it's because the white person will get caught and most likely not commit the crime again. the black person will get caught and commit the same crime or others over and over and over. you don't get incarceration for your first offense (usually), but repeat offenders are much much higher for the black population than for the white population.

Yes. Even if white people didn't value truth, self-hating cucks would do so for the exact purpose of undermining their race.

Exactly this. You will never win with liberals, they base what they believe on how it makes them feel. It's a cult of denial and stupidity.

getting caught positively correlated with stupidity
by extension, white people aren't stupid, nogs are

Social Engineering & genetic behaviors due to environments.

KB with vital information:

tell her to prove it

Tell her it is not. You disagree? Too bad.

Larping faggot

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that most of them have prior convictions.

Yeah, a biased system caused the murders. Let me guess, she's a self hating white woman.

>if a white gets caught with weed they get a slap on the wrist, if a black gets caught with weed they'll be shot or thrown in prison.

Correct. The statistics behind this are irrefutable. It'd be like denying the difference in IQs between races. I'm serious, if people here could be less retarded and be honest and objective, normies wouldn't stand a chance.

They get shot because they can't stay cool. They chimp out and run away like a gorilla, and they they get charged with running from the cops and shit as well.

Ask her why blacks rob, rape, and murder more people too?

No. It's fucking moronic excuse for them to smell their own farts and pretend they are not racist.

>if a white person gets caught with weed he gets off with a slap on the wrist
>if a black person gets caught breaking into a car at 2 AM and has weed on him he goes to jail

damn, maybe she's right

Just anonymously email her this. Explain yourself as a concerned student and ask her to address the points raised.

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Try harder, kiddies

What gave that away?

Your professor is a liberal cunt living in her little ivory tower.

Stop using weed and it won't be a problem

Call her a racist and focus the issue on poverty.

If you believe every black - or just "a large amount" - of blacks that are caught with weed are shot then you're a fucking retard. The news would be nonstop, hundreds of times every single goddamn day about more cops slaying blacks for smoking weed.

Blacks are more likely to have violent prior offenses on their record, that's why the "for the same crimes!!" meme won't die: there's no such thing as THE SAME CRIMES because punishment depends on tons of factors and judge discretion. Blacks go to jail more often because they commit more crimes, more often, with compounding circumstances and often resist arrest

>You really think a system dominated by whites would release statistics that is damaging to them?

Here's an in depth report on the matter:

Whenver I see these all I can think is that white is the default option and some lazy fuck didn't bother to change it. Then again, maybe it is malicious.

Your professor is a liar.
Why then do they commit crime everywhere they are? Is the current South African government racists?
Blacks commit more interracial crime tham any other race, and it's not even close.

Here are the stats she's using:
>blacks and whites equally use drugs.
>blacks go to prison for drugs more than whites.

This only shows racism if drug use is the only thing to go to prison for. But it's not.

>possession
>selling

Equal use does not imply equal possession and selling. These people don't even think. They just reach the conclusion they want. It's worse than religion.

Not according to the FBI fact sheet. Which lists black people as committing 65 percent of homicides as 13 percent of the population.

Print it out and bring it to class, it is not a new phenomenon, it's been around for a long time

So she just baselessly threw out a claim is what you are saying? She provided no empirical evidence, so there is nothing to critique. Homicide and rape is substantially more common among the black community, do whites just get a good ol' slap on the wrist for this? No they fucking don't, they get convicted which would add to the rate.
Makes no sense seeing as the "system dominated by whites" by in large focuses on damaging statistics for the white community.
From the conclusion of that exact report
>We find it difficult to attribute racial disparity to skin color alone.
It goes on to list reasons why there are numerous other factors. It brings up factors like the circuits where they were sentenced, education, recidivism, etc.

tell him to find 10 videos of a gang of niggers attacking some white kid and see how long it takes, then ask him to do the same for white kids attacking a black one.

My white brother was caught with weed and got 9 years in prison his lawyer said it's the most he ever saw for such a simple offense. Tell your professor to commit suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

No she's wrong, backs are never 'JUST' caught with weed. They are usually repeat offenders or commit other crime along with their weed charge.

did you just assume xher gender?

Is it biased towards asians to?

There are more whites in prison then asians

>my professor
You mean your 9th grade civics teacher. Come back when you sprout pubes and can think for yourself

Your professor has deluded herself.

Blacks love to wallow in victimhood
They don't try, they don't take responsibility for their own lives and prefer to claim it's whites fault they never achieve anything because the truth is they are dumb as fuck
They are in America and if they tried instead of mocking those blacks who do try (Uncle Tom/acting white) they would get somewhere just like all the other minorities do

White collar crime is not the same as black collar crime.

This would be classified as a "non violent drug offense" which is intentionally misleading. The point is to make you think prison is full of innocent goodboiz who got illegally frisked by officer nasty on their way to church and a joint they were bringing to a glaucoma patient fell out of their wallet. The reality is that violent crime has been decreasing in America because drug offenses allow you to lock up problem elements in society with verifiable evidence of wrongdoing, and they can't victimize good people when they're behind bars. This is why I unironically support the war on drugs, it's a proxy for segregation that the white society has lost the stomach for but desperately needs, plus it leaves room for the magic negro 1% types to do their thing without being victimized by a segregation system

No they aren't, disparity could exist due to recidivism, harsher sentencing in certain circuits, levels of education, etc. It is like the bullshit behind the wage gap. You can't just assume a disparity MUST be because of sexism. You can't say "disparity=racial bias"

Whites are just let off for murders? Print out murder stats and leave it on her desk

How bout I do what the fuck I want and not have judgment passed by a soft brained NEET?

why didn't he just pull his white privilege card and get out of jail free?

Nigger.

your (((professor)))

Ask your prof why it is then that young black men age 15 to 34, about 8% of U.S. commit about 54% of murders in the U.S., more than the other 92% of the U.S. population combined..

When she hops around that then ask her why it is that out of all deaths of young black men age 15 to 35 50% of those deaths are homicides committed by another young black man? While that same rate for young white men is only about 8%?

And that those state are fairly the same for all violent crime and property crime.

Remind said prof that these stats have zero to do with relative sentencing, they are just plain body counts and more objective..

Red pill the prof like a mofo..

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/whitemen2013.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf see table #1

He left it at home probably, that's why I keep mine in my niggerskin wallet.

Ive been here too long...
Really.

Why would I lie on an anonymous image board? What do I have to gain?

Judges aren't NEET. Being a judge is a job.

This is closer to the truth. The marijuana crimes that black people are charged with are more likely plea bargained down from more serious charges.

It's literally a national disaster here if that happens
Front page headline news
Obviously when whites are victims it's white societies fault though

>black collar crime

Is this a new spicy meme?

White caught with 1/4 oz of personal-use weed.
>3 months probation.

Black caught with 4 pounds of weed for dealing.
>2 years in prison

White gets lesser penalty than black for the same crime of possession. How is this not racist?

Does she have any empirical proof of this, or is she just asspulling?

>The example she used was: if a white gets caught with weed they get a slap on the wrist, if a black gets caught with weed they'll be shot or thrown in prison.
This is actually correct.
>white gets caught with weed
>does everything the copper says
>copper is relieved and gives him a warning
>nigger gets caught with weed
>charges at him like a fucking ape
>gets shot
Wew.

I think he's talking about the jury.

Hello kiddies, think we can't spot out this study pitched by your (((teacher)))

Also when they predictably go for muh poverty causes crime ask how poor they would have to be before deciding to rape someone. $10k/year? What's the poverty rape cutoff for them personally

he's stupid, tell him there is a difference brought about through diet, to guarantee a stupid child starve the mother of protein during gestation, blacks been doing this on purpose for centuries

Ask him to present you with statistics and concrete data with the police and fbi to back up what he is saying. Otherwise it's just a theory

White
>Hello officer is there a problem?
Nigger
>AYO WAT DA FUCK MAYNE I AIN'T DO SHIET NIGGA!!!

No she was not

feels>reals

facts are biased towards whites

Except I'm in college which means I'm not a NEET, leaf faggot

You think I didn't bring this up? She blamed it on muh poverty

hahaha I recognize these guys!
they were on my favorite show, To Catch a Predator

Conjecture would be the proper term. Theory makes it sound more legitimate, but yeah I agree.

what she left out was the nig already had a rap sheet longer then his t-shirt and was carrying an illegal firearm

>he doesn't detect sarcasm accompanied by fucking evidence that I'm not serious

how's that homework going for you

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

YOU ARE POSTING IN A SLIDE THREAD, YOU FUCKING MORONS

An anonymous cheesey boner?

I didn't call you a NEET you sensitive little queer.

It's malicious because they want to pin as much crime on whites as possible.

this guy too, are people on here fucking retarded or something?

like to play sometimes