Why does Trump sit like this?

is it autism?

Maybe he has to poo?

Manspreading to trigger leftists

The man has a notoriously large penis. He sits that way to maintain equilibrium.

Yeah, Trump is pretty autistic. Look up his old interviews when he was young (in his mid 20's ). The guy will regale you with the most useless real estate facts of NYC if given the chance. Which is why he needs 9 personal managers around him at all times. He inspires deep loyalty but is also a PITA to work with

t. best friend is banker to Trump inc.

>Boohoo yiu didnut sit like me yiu have autism :(

He's big.

> a billionaire has/needs people on his payroll to help him succeed

you arent the smartest...now are you?

It's a secret service technique.

It's so he can lay a bitch out immediately if they make a move.

He can't cross his legs because of the BWP (big white python) between his legs.

He has been forced into a life of spread knees literally because he has to hang brain every time he sits. A nobler sacrifice I cannot imagine, a true man of steel.

He is an Alpha.
Try sitting that way in public.
You will own a room.

YUGE

SHART

He doesn't want to sit on his huge balls

he's just waiting for israel telling him what to do

Why do man sit like dis?
U autismo, bro.

Who is the qt on the left?

Who is the bitch next to him?

sad! a real leader needs to teach him how to sit!

Umm I'm pretty sure it's because he's a BIG GUY...?

What a faggot.

POWER

Maybe his butt hurts.

GREAT ADVICE. great advice.

This. Honestly it's hard to look at.

Upright, attentive, ready for action.

It's time to get things done, nigger.

That's how men sit, OP

Yeah, physiologically, it makes far more sense to sit like the hunchback to his right that you're stroking to, that being the genesis of your shitpost in the first place.

it is a sign of high energy

His dick is too big to sit with his legs any closer together.

woman who was imprisoned in egypt and freed by el senor trump

Its called body language. Look at the women to the left, shes slouched and tucked back into her chair. Now look at trump, hes closer to the edge of his seat, sitting up straight and his hands arent clasped together.

Having good posture is very important

Does he have no cock and balls?!?!
That looks painful , men don't sit that way!

>BIG GUY
4u?

Only men over 6' tall understand.

Trump is sitting for good posture. Because of being overweight Trump's sitting up straight is more apparent.

The charis used are also oversized. The brown sitting next to Trump looks like a 5 year old boy.

Leaning back makes you look lazy, and I think the chair is too narrow.

Why does OP post like this?
Is it autism?

He's such a good boi

14 lb nuts.

>Sitting upright makes him look larger

>Opens up his chest and diaphragm to project a stronger voice

>Steepled hands and spread legs is a subconscious projection of confidence and dominance

Compare to that woman

>Slouched, submissive, nervous
>Hands clasped together in symbol of protection, arms in hugging herself

Trump is in control of that room and his body language shows it

All evil geniuses do the finger pyramid OP. Now we just need to wait for his demands of "1 billion dollars" or else he'll fire a space laser at the Earth, disintegrating it.

>she
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Donald "The Elephant Trunk" Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in Washington, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an two litre coke bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Mike "Tesla" Pence and Ted "Big Unit" Cruz. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed this cutie-pie's pussy.

He would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with The Trump barely able to force it past the knob, and she moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched with unquivering liberty right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on to the god emperor's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still yodels her clit to the memory of it, basking in her humidity...

Many such cases

POTUS is smart enough to have seen his weakness and surrounded himself with people to help him win. He trusts them with his life and wealth, which empowers them to do a good job which is what allowed him to win vs. Hillary who could never inspire her own daughter to lean in.