Fresno Killer targeted and Murdered 4 White people just for being White, and it's out of the News in 1 day

Fresno Killer targeted and Murdered 4 White people just for being White, and it's out of the News in 1 day.

Dylan Roof kills 9 Black people, and the Media has 24 hour non-stop coverage, for 6 months.

Question: Why is White Supremacy and Institutionalized Racism, dropping the ball so often these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/january-killings/
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/february-killings/
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/killings-in-march/
narrative-collapse.com/killings-in-april/
theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2012/12/scientists-rediscover-violence-gene.html?m=1
youtu.be/dPuxgTcxbG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit crying about it. This is is nothing compared to the atrocities Whites have committed against blacks and hispanics and is still committing.

I don't feel bad for the victims, because everytime they knockout a white person, I remember all the genocide Whites have committed, all the communities they've invaded and colonized, all the thousands of innocent women and children and victims Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

kys

What is this, racism for ants?

Evil Cracka he don deserve it for 4,000 years of slavery.

Sheeeeet.

>Lets just post a racist funny instead of dressing his point, that'll prove him wrong!

False dichotomy,
nobody said he deserved it, his point was you being critical of blacks only is unwarranted

Also, what is this image supposed to prove exactly?

How's your class going this semester, califaggot?No its not, niggers are the worst thing to ever happen to the 1st world. They are the ZOG's foot soldiers

>califaggot
Another false dichotomy,
You don't have to be so scared of facing the criticism people give you, don't have to dodge me user

The image proves that whites are far more likely to be victimized by blacks than the other way around. How dense are you?

Nobody us dodging you, nigger.

If you're going to criticize white government's for their actions, you must also praise them for their virtues. Had it not been for the white government he loathes, he would be picking lice out of his niece/wife's hair in some mud hut in Africa.

>>Lets just post a racist funny instead of dressing his point, that'll prove him wrong!

the central point is that people with pale skin were mean to niggers hundreds of years ago therefore whitey needs to pay for the sins of his father today. that point can be disregarded.

No, that's what I thought the image was trying to prove

though, statistics show blacks are the mostly victims of black violence

From that fact, if you wanted to diminish blacks it would be more logical to just call them violent savages in general, rather then trying to say they're racist.

I'm criticising a government which happens to have a white majority, the actual ethnicity is irrelevant to me

Poverty ( in any case ) causes crime, blacks are in poverty. Why do you limit their savagery to the colour of their skin?

They are violent savages. The image shows that, while the dumb nigger cries about "the white male be holding me down", it's actually the niggers victimizing whites.

The correlation between niggers and crime is higher than the correlation between poverty and crime.

There's a reason that there isn't a single successful black-majority country in the world. You niggers are cancer.

Well if that was his point;

I can agree that we shouldn't have to 'pay' for the sins of our ancestors, and certainly not in the form of more senseless violence. However, it shouldn't be so hard to piece together why a blacks would kill whites.

This in NO way makes black crime excusable in any way, but is criticising blacks for it really any way to extinguish this fire of racism? I don't think so.

Is this another False Dichotomy?

Why is "White Supremacy" covering this up?

Why hasn't "White Supremacist" New York Times ever published these graphs?

>it shouldn't be so hard to piece together why a black would kill whites
>this in no way makes black crime excusable

You do see the problem with those two sentences? Nevermind the fact that blacks kill each other at higher rates than whites. They're just violent monkeys who rationalize their crimes by blaming the people who are responsible for saving them from the hell of Africa.

I'm not sure. Because the New York Times are corrupt pieces of shit?

Fuck them, I mean pinning black poverty on 'white supremacy' is also autistic.

Although black poverty might have been initially caused by true white supremacy ages ago, the only reason blacks have stayed in poverty is purely unrelated to racial tension. The cause can occur in the flaws of our economic system and other factors.

Yes they are retarded for making the mess into a racial issue, why stoop to their level of reasoning though?

> ...the horrors of living in a first world country.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm not making it into a racial issue, the statistics do that for me. These "people" simply don't belong in our society.

Sorry, but your statistics do not make it into a racial issue for you.
Statistics can help us look at and investigate correlations,
They cannot directly prove a cause.

Sorry, but males niggers are 7% of America's population and commit 54% of the murders. There's no way to avoid the logical conclusion that nigger culture or genetics are responsible, not poverty. Sorry that the real world doesn't match how you feel things should be.

You should check out this website:

narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/january-killings/
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/february-killings/
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/killings-in-march/
narrative-collapse.com/killings-in-april/

It catalogs interracial murders in the US. So far this year something like at least 115 whites have been killed by blacks, and those are just the ones where a suspect was arrested.

racist lol

9:4 hmmm if this continues white people will win.

There's a Fresno killer? Wtf I live like 30 miles away and this is the first I've heard of it. And I watch local news most mornings.

"Correlation does not equal causation"
You can't ignore a logical law then continue to call your conclusion 'logical'

That makes zero sense. I rather you just post racist xD funny meme instead of dodging the point

Dindu nuffin

"Niggers are objectively more violent" is a logically sound statement. Tell me more about your feeeeeelings.

That statement, logical or otherwise was not your initial statement I refuted, nor does it refute my refutation. you can't keep dodging and still claim I have an emotional bias.

You haven't refuted anything. You've made claims that poverty is the cause of violence in niggers, but this is clearly not the case, as wealthy niggers are more violent than whites of similar income.

this pasta

Look just because you suck tyrone dick for him on the down low does not mean you are not going to get slaughter out of the blue. If you think you are above us because you are willing to sell out your own race and your soul then you deserve the culture enrichment that will come to you. See you in hell you Tooth gaping, Starbuck slurping, cum guzzling, ass gaping, hands rubbing, money wasting, nigger faggot.

>62 year old woman
>raped
>3 year old girl
>raped

I did refute quite a bit.

But I'll ignore that because you do have an interesting point here.

Although I've never seen evidence of wealthy niggers as being vastly responsible for the statistics mentioned, it is a good thing to consider

My claim is that poverty is the cause of violent niggers, however, you did mention culture as a cause which I would completely agree with you on, but the difference is that I believe the history of poverty influences and shapes culture, and although a nigger can get more wealthy then his ancestors, do you believe that the attitude / mind-set / culture changes because of that?

My point here is that it's the same uncivilised man (irrelevant from skin color), but the difference is that the individual nigger now has money, which as you can imagine is a pretty insignificant difference

You haven't refuted anything. The problem with niggers is genetics. It's neither practical nor worthwhile to try to "save" these savages. Just send them back. Tell them you're saving them from the plight of an oppressive white government that they're always whining about.

Ya know what narrative can be drawn from all of this is that the militeristic black groups won the narrative for the black community. Its easy to just call this the actions of animals, in fact that plays into the sympathies for the black community. If on the other hand you brand these attacks as an insurgency by disruptive rebel groups, than people will want to do something. Hoover was right to target the panthers, as he knew with time this kind of militiristic denial of other Americans rights was unAmerican and seditious.

My point is simple, an entire community is in open rebellion and has not interest in the right of black Americans just wanting to live their lives, nor of any other group that wants to just live its life.

The question is who will bring this rebellion to heel?

If genetics were the problem, why do non-violent, civilised blacks exist? Even if you were to argue that this is a minor / rare case. The point stills stands none the less, niggers CAN be turned into civilised people.

Already made a point against statistics

Hey cointel, why do you want Americans to kill other Americans so badly?

Seems kinda fucked up.

these are truly horrifying.
going to archive this thread

You can't just summarily dismiss all statistics. That picture, if true, proves that the correlation between crime and poverty isn't as strong as the correlation between race and crime.

They are genetically predisposed towards violence. It's not a worthwhile endeavor to try and "save" these savages. Just send them all to Canada. You cunts can waste money trying to turn them into civilized humans.

>all statistics don't matter

Then what are you going to base your argument on? Anecdotal evidence? What you guess is probably true?

Leave it to the leaf to dismiss proof behind someone's claims because it proves him wrong.

Well it's pretty fucking stupid to compete over correlations in the first place, that of which I never did.

>It's not a worthwhile endeavour to try and "save" these savages
Huh, so you admit you can, that's interesting.
Well even if this isn't you admitting it, it would still mean you are yet to disprove my statement

Sad fact of the matter is that white people will defend to the death non-whites killing them and destroying their civilization but then will condemn and ostracize any white person that defends themselves. The vast, vast majority of white women want this to happen and love and admire non-whites and want to fuck them and the vast, vast majority of white men are beta losers that will just be pathetic losers in comparison to non-white men.

It's a game whites lost 4 generations ago.

Never claimed all statistics don't matter, only claimed they can not directly prove a cause.

Statistics are very useful.

IQ exists on a bell curve you mongoloid leaf

If statistical correlations between race and crime isn't enough evidence for you, then what is? You've made no affirmative claim, only that niggers dindu nuffin.

This is what makes me so angry. They used Roof's murders for political purposes for months.

Statistical correlations are not enough evidence for me,
they simply (and scientifically) are not evidence.

Stop exaggerating. A few years ago it was way worse. Look at the zebra murders.

Considering you've presented absolutely nothing to support your muddled claim, I'm not sure how you can bemoan the statistical correlations I've presented.

I know your trolling but a pox on your loved ones. Whatever.

But thanks for asking what would be evidence for me-

What would be considered scientific evidence would be a statement that is A:

Reproducible.
(Which my civilised black man argument proves that it isn't)

And B.
Falsifiable.
Which all of your conclusions lack.

(PS I never said niggers dindu nuffin, nice straw man though)

Not sure how? Please refer to

Why is he wearing a Sikh turban despite not being Sikh?

>making a point against overwhelming data

not going to get very far bro, just because some blacks can fit in, doesn't mean they aren't inherently violent. And I'm willing to bet most "civilized" blacks have a significant amount of other race's DNA. All the ones I ever even bothered with that seemed decent always were race-mixed. Not that my experience is a solid argument, it is worth sharing nonetheless. Years and years ago, when I was in high school, there was a small black population. Majority of them didn't graduate, hell, one even murdered his white girlfriend a couple years after graduation. The one black I considered my friend at the time is half black half white. I'm failing to even understand the point of your argument, do you even live around a lot of niggers? Coming into contact with so called "civilized" niggers is extremely rare on the street. I have to deal with their shit all the time. It's incredibly obvious due to overwhelming statistical and crime data as well as my personal encounters that blacks are not equal to whites at all. Sure some can be taught to behave properly, but so can other wild animals. Just because you can train some animals to do what you want, doesn't mean they will all listen.

I can't find any evidence that he's been charged with hate crimes, which would be beyond absurd if he wasn't.

>Reproducible.
>(Which my civilised black man argument proves that it isn't)
It is reproduced on a daily basis. You've got to be trolling.

>just because some blacks can fit in, doesn't mean they aren't inherently violent

definition of inherent:
existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

If some blacks can fit, by definition (and science), it is not inherent.

>there are exceptions to the rule, so the rule must not hold for the vast majority of the population

Yeah, that's not an argument, retard. If you want reproduction of my claim, look at the jail of any city in the world.

>falsifiable

Sure, prove that blacks are at least just as likely to commit violent acts as someone of a different race with the same socioeconomic status. You haven't because you can't. Nobody can. That's why you cunts rely on "well, the system must be racist against blacks" instead of accepting the obvious conclusion.

It hits me personally because my dad works half a mile from where it happened. He often walks around Downtown Fresno for lunch or for work. If he had been killed, I personally would have fired the first shots of the race war.

save em and spread em to all black related threads, who knows, redpilling someone previously ignorant could possibly save a life. Around blacks, never relax.

>if some blacks can fit in

We've already presented statistics that show even wealthy blacks are more violent than poor whites.

Read this, carefully, before you even attempt a rebuttal.
theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2012/12/scientists-rediscover-violence-gene.html?m=1

I'm not trolling.
Though you seem to have misconceived you know what I mean by 'reproducible'

Scientific definition:
Reproducibility is the ability of an entire analysis of an experiment or study to be duplicated, either by the same researcher or by someone else working independently, whereas reproducing an experiment is called replicating it.

This would mean that for your statement to be correct, there would have to be zero observed civilised blacks, without exception.

And I'm not arguing otherwise.

>durr, as long as one black doesn't commit a violent act, you can't claim blacks areore likely to commit violent crimes

Yeah this guy has to be trolling. I dunno why I even reply to leaf posters anymore.

>what is characteristic

youtu.be/dPuxgTcxbG8

I'm well aware of the genealogist discoveries in race.

And still, it falls victim to the correlation fallacy, by which the actual genealogist who made such discoveries are not responsible for this fallacy, as they aren't the ones making the bold statements statements.

Strawman.
Not what I'm saying, and you've claimed a lot more then that.

Perhaps you should clarify what you're claiming. Because that seems to be exactly your argument.

Leukophobe.

>leaf
And I'm not sure why I'm replying to people who continue to make false dichotomous fallacies like that one.

Have a good day.

Didn't say I claimed anything in what you just replied to.