Racial Deniers

Why does Sup Forums deny the fact the blacks were the Egyptians?
They literally were the Kangz.
Gibs dem dat.
It's the right thing to do, and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ

The creators of civilization.

you would think if they actually thought they were royal at some point they would act with some more dignity and grace.

Blacks were also the thorn in the back of the Roman Empire, which stole all of it's engineering and scientific knowledge from Carthage. Which was also black

All told, even Casear was black.
Why all the whitewashing?

Okay shit posting aside, was there black Kings? I dont know who to believe

He is right. Hollywood has brainwashed us to think Egyptians were fair skinned

Because (legit) experts debunked it.
But the last kangz were niggers, you know, the ones who ruined it.

Seriously even the Chinese are black #ImWithHerNow

Some of them were white.

Holy moly she's pretty white

something something nip

I want you to take an hour and commit it to researching just how much of Africa was actually factually black. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of research papers done by literally every ethnicity in historic, scientific and paleontology journals that are internationally accredited that will flat out prove that before colonization from outside conclaves and tribes kangz were literally a-typical to the spearchuckers that got mowed down by whitey death rainers via Italy in WWII.

are they prepping the sphinx?

Nobody denies this.
However, Egyptian blacks were different than Nerubian blacks, whom the Egyptians despised and saw as barbarians.
Modern blacks claiming to be Egyptian in America are much much much closer related to Nerubian blacks.

Whitewashing has got to go.

They historically were mixed, but after Alexander the Great rolled through the ruling dynasties we're almost exclusively white/greek

the scientific name for them is dick washer

Are you a samurai shamploo fan?
Why is a jap starting this idiotic 3d

To be fair there was Emperor Tiberius, the only black emperor of Rome

I don't think he did much interesting though

Some say they were black, some say white, some say something else.

What if ancient Egypt was actually a multicultural society?

And if it was, why did it fail?

Can't keep a lid on this much longer.

There was one black dynasty in the entirety of Egypt's long history, which is the Twenty-fifth Dynasty. Even then, the Nubians considered themselves to be wholly distinct from fairer skinned Egyptians. They were also driven out by the native Assyrians after only a hundred years.

Technically, blacks were kangz, but only for a really limited period of history and those blacks didn't even think they were the same as fair skinned Egyptians.

How were they different?

ZIONIST HAVE TO GO

What do you mean they considered themselves different? Did they write this down

checked for truth

Lol I love the jap defending the negro trying to steal history and inventions, just like how you did with German technology after world war 2. Fuck you reptile.

>Carthage was black
"The city developed from a Phoenician colony into the capital of an empire dominating the Mediterranean during the first millennium BC."

Phoenician =/= Black, they were Semitic in origin.

They were niggers.

Keep up lad.

top kek why are they bastardizing history now?

A lid on blacks ppl Egyptian ilustrations?
Is like all anime characters are Caucasian even if japs are japs
Egyptians where mostly Egyptians to no ones surprise

The digits never lie

The huge majority of blacks in America are from the western coastal region of Africa.

People of Nubian ethnicity are part of Eastern Africa, which traditionally is very different from Western and Southern Africa. They are all Sub-Saharan while people of Egyptian ethnicity before Alexander's conquest, the Roman conquest, and Muslim conquest were not Sub-Saharan.

Nubia as a region had different languages, culture and history to Egypt, but the two of them were geographically close and Egypt did conquer several parts of Nubia. However, the two places did share culture and were largely at peace. Meroë had a group of Nubians who developed their own form of writing from Egyptian hieroglyphs and even built their own pyramids and monuments. That's only one kingdom that formed in Nubia's history too.

I'm getting all this information from a quick google search and remembering something from my ancient history classes in high school.

I think this says all we need to know.

So if the ancient egyptians were blacks. That means they kept the jews as slaves in the bible with mosses. So they should stop crying about being slaves in america. Because they were slave keepers kangz in egypt.

Fishnigger get out

What about the kingdom of kush, that was also separate from Nubia. Was an ancient Ethiopian kingdom.

Also, there were a lot of ancient Egyptians who were negro

ahem

Even the (((English))) monarchy was black. Stop whitewashing our history

Circa 1066, This is a picture of the real william the conqueror

Not sure about all Egyptians, but Cleopatra certainly was... So was Shakespeare.

WE

Oh Sheeeit. We Wuz Kikes now ?

Columbus was black. White people didn't colonize the New World and exterminate the natives, black people did.

Dont forget about this guy

There you go. Never heard that story before. But I had never seen a picture of William the Conqueror. And he really does Look African in that picture. Perhaps Sudanese or Senegalese?

WUZ

>Askum

they are not even able to write it correctly

yes, blacks should pay reperations to jews for slavery.

If they were "kangz n queens n shieet" then that means they owe everyone of Jewish ancestry reparations for slavery.

Lmao

i'll recognize that they were kings only if they recognize that they invented imperialism, mass conquest, and slavery

KANGZ

Haha, next you're gonna tell me that Ashkenazi were Jews. Good joke, OP.

AN SHEIT

AHAHAHA blyat, dat piercing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342

(2008) Li JZ et. al., show the distinct population groups of the Earth by genetically testing individuals from each population group and mapping them by their single nucleotide polymorphisms.

Only three groups - South Asians, Central (West) Asians, and East Asians have overlaps while Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Indian South Asians have genetic contributions from European population groups. There is no genetic continuum between Africans and any other population group alive. The 40.000 years of evolution put between the rest of Mankind and Africans can be shown as the source of this.

This finding is supported by (Lao et. al., 2006; Costas et. al., 2005; Xing et. al., 2010 (1); Xing et. al., 2010 (2); Jakobsson et. al., 2008; Huang et. al., 2011; Paşaniuc et. al., 2010; Huang et. al., 2009; Hao et. al., 2009; Nothnagel et. al., 2009; Chanda et. al., 2012)

She's fucking Algerian.

My face when white Britbongs eat a slice of humble when they realize one of their most important playwright is a Black woman and one of their most important historical figure is African...

Thanks, based and redpilled nips are always blessing.

Did a nigger learn to use a Japanese proxy ? Dare I even consider it ? We wuz proxinators and sheeit ?

We wuz hacking shiiiiiiiieeett

Algerians are whiter than french

hahahaha they went to all that fucking trouble to find a black guy with red hair just so they could make sure esau was still played by a black guy

This is dumb.

We wuz kangz and shiet.

Found the nigger

>she's pretty white
Photoshop a real motherfucker ain't it

Because truth.

Sage

>Carthaginians were black

Dear USN nigger from Yokosuka,

Please read something that will not end in your early discharge for Africamaniacism and application for welfare/SSI/SNAP. Also, you may find other boards with a more colorful array of skin tones more to your liking than this, and I invite you to explore those options instead of fueling up your critically illiterate 'groid rage tank at the Sup Forumsing station.

Kthxbai.

i think i see a nigger

If they were then they owe the Jews reparations

FUCK YOU NIGGER
KYS LEAF

WE WUZ SOLOMON AND SHIET

Only thing blacks were were slaves
Egyptians enslaved blacks
Arabs enslaved black and still do
Blacks enslave blacks and still do, and even sold black slaves, and still do
Whites enslaved blacks

why wouldn't Egyptians be Egyptians?

Also if niggers made the pyramids why arent the any in sub Saharan Africa?

Why is Tutankhamen closer to European DNA than African?

Also if nigs wuz kangz why they washing dicks in the pics?

Blacks being Egyptian is comparable to Jews being the "chosen ones."
Blacks supposedly had Egypt for one dynasty and now they want to say they were KANGZ the whole time.
Jews were favored one time, ONE TIME, by God, in a certain situation and it's been stretched into "Oy Vey, goy! Don't you know that we are G-d's chosen ones?"

>yfw niggers will never touch your ancestors like they doing with white cucks.

>Theirs
Clearly this shows all we need to know. Meaning these types of niggers are illiterate and clearly not descended from kangz.

JEWS!

Yup yup.

she is actually fair skinned. That is just tan

They invent history because they have none to be proud of.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Then the jews were their slaves and the blacks gotta gibs dem yids that reparations shekels oy vey goy

WE

OOGA BOOGA

MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Nukes weren't enough for you Kawaiboy ?

I'm tempted to drive the truck of peace in Tokyo...

As if it isn't
A) Shitty bait
or
B) American Kang stationed in Okinawa.
or
C) Both

And what about the 99% red-haired and fair-skinned ancient 'gytian kangz?

Black people have to steal history too?

I know that snow nigger...Just playing along

How can i migrate to Norway ? any tips ? Legally of course...I don't wana raise suspicions

>thinking its a real nip
newfag