Why do women hate traditionalism so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=EpbBn1U2cwU
youtube.com/watch?v=70AlxWcbWAc
youtu.be/00eUebsh68M
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rx2gj-vDms
youtube.com/watch?v=kTHNpusq654
youtube.com/watch?v=wdGZBRAwW74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ironically on the right shes dressed as a whore and on the left she's doing something traditional but you zoom in on her hair since thats the meme you internalized from here

Because women love modernism.
It's their mindset applied to world.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Sexual liberation was the ultimate mistake

Because it's not easy to be a traditional homemaker, so seeing people successfully be one makes them feel inadequate, which is how they should feel because they are inadequate, but instead of taking those feeling of inadequacy and using them to improve themselves so that they can feel adequate, they lash out and try to tear everyone down to their level.

they don't. They feel unfulfilled and vapid. They hate themselves deep down lol. All I can say is, you made your bed now lie in it.

Why are traps so much better than women?

modernism means they're entitled to 50% of your shit, because having a vagina makes them a privileged class.

why would they ever give that up?

I guess it's a combination of people who are rebelling (feminists) + pressure on normal women. Also degenerate mainstream music that encourages promiscuity.

Surprisingly I have seen some girls who likes to cook as a hobby and wouldn't mind taking care of home instead of working.

Exactly, they don't hate it at all and the cognitive dissonance they have is easy to exploit. Women crave being submissive to alpha male providers as much as they always have.

Women who want to trade on their looks via capitalism hate traditionalism because it wouldn't let them. Duh.

Other women hate it because it gives status among women to be a libtard, since feminism managed to meme forth the idea that "ew you like traditional roles? So you want to be enslaved and minimized, self-hatred is gross". Of course, in reality consatantly acting against your desires and instincts, your purpose in life, is the real self-hating action, which is why so many women are fucking miserable these days compared to the '50s and early to mid '60s.

Why should beliefs and practices be kept and upheld just because they always have been kept and upheld, even if they DON'T work? Traditionalism is traditionally stupid.

>equal distribution of females between betas

How about you commie beta just deal with the fact that nature doesn't want you to reproduce in the face of better men?

Also throughuot history the richest men always had many women and they let betas go to die in foreign lands.

The fall of civilization isn't in core sexual liberation (although it is a problem), but welfare and not letting undesirable peole (betas, single mothers, niggers) die.

The Great Pan is Dead!

Traditionalism: Woman don't work

>50% of what appears to be a crop top and short shorts
>"traditionalism"
Man, I do no remember being this horny at 14.

>men always had many women
>single mothers

Jamal, you need to go back.

Then why are women post 30 (or even approaching 30) without husband or children statistically more likely to go on antidepressants or attempt suicide?

Women are naturally inclined to let a capable man who they trust to take charge. So much so that they're even sexually aroused by it. Any woman who says different is lying to herself and will probably become one of the depressed, suicidal people I was previously describing

there are good and bad things about traditionalism. we need to identify the good things and keep them instead of rejecting tradition outright

You obviously don't understand history.

Just because there was monogamy pro forma doesn't mean that those women were not supported as mistresses and taken care of.

Why are her teeth so jacked up?

>implying she is not better

If only women stop opening their fucking legs in the first place.

Wuz Katy Hudson abused by her evangelical mommy and daddy?

>he doesn't have a wife that makes more than him so she has to pay him if she decides to divorce
kek

what did she mean by this

because they're told to.
Old feminists lie to young women all the time.

They're whores.

They don't

They like traditionalism a lot, but the media propaganda tells them to be "strong independent womyn" so they just go along with whatever they are told to do

Women are sheep, they have no independent will

I want the 2001-era christian singer Katy Hudson not this shit.

They are material for nazi 731 medicine, but Hitler is die and they are rule.

She is downcasted by kikes now.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpbBn1U2cwU

youtube.com/watch?v=70AlxWcbWAc

>mfw you will never see her singing Christian songs ever again with her natural looks

left and right is hard...

I am know what you fell, bro, but i am some dead inside now. But then kikes killing real culture - its make me sick.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

^essentially this. Also, so men don't realize the higher value of traditional and good women, roasties constantly throw their pussies at men in order to throw them off to the bigger picture...

> Being an inadequate woman?
> Don't want to work on becoming one that can nourish a blooming household?

Simply pull your pants down and spread your legs..

I wanna hear her do this song youtu.be/00eUebsh68M

dont worry kraut cuck the betaest country (yours) is soon to be extincted.

Women's base natures cause them to crave being submissive to power. Power comes in many different forms. Modern women have finance covered so it has nothing to do w/ being an alpha male provider. They aren't submissive to you. They're submissive to the system that gives them relative increase which is now corporations and government.

The game changed from 'alpha-male' providers some time ago. That just buys you a couple of rounds on the horse. Try and keep up.

How does she get away with that dyeing her her blonde cultural appopriation?

she has big tits for a boy

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rx2gj-vDms

>tss...

Those of us who are traditionalists don't tend to want to be in the limelight and just stay at home raising a family. I have to say though that most traditional American women have some sort of blog, like the one who issued the baby challenge.

I agree eugenics are necessary in society, but we need stable family units to help advance our culture. We are not a polygamous culture, nor should we become one. Leave that to the Mormons.

Women bitch about everything hence the word, bitch. Feeding it is a mistake.

It requires self-control and responsibility.

Because traditionalism is evil. If you're a straight white male who refuses to date trans-women just because they were born men, you're a complete and total nazi and antifa will shut you down.

This.

shes a tranny

May be.

She's going to be eaten by niggers.

They actually love traditionalism and are too stupid to realize it. That is why they crave islam coming to dominate them.

If we cared about what nature wants, we would've all get eaten in prehistoric times.

>Mike
?

Go read Protocols of Zion.

MK Ultra, everytime.

They don't.
Most women want to be stay at home mothers and wives.

you know after listening to what she says in the opening here "I wish I had a friend" and knowing what these people do it's like really sad

"All I want is a friend" typo

Who the fuck takes all that time to write and read all that, what happened to common sense??

Wow, without all that hair and tits it's much more obvious how unattractive of a face (((Katy Perry))) has.

Katy Perry is ruined. All that glorious hair took years to grow and she cuts it all off.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTHNpusq654

fucking this. People who think that they can have an iron grip on their women by trying to be a le macho manly man don't realize you can't out-alpha the government.

her album in 2008 was unironically great.

then she went full retard slut role model for tweens when it was very clear that her audience was young adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdGZBRAwW74

her appearances and pandering on NICK and corruption of our kids make me want to puke.

>Why do women hate traditionalism so much?

Because women are slaves to propaganda.