I was given one of these by a friend today, what am I in for?

I was given one of these by a friend today, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wv4d7ApWITs
youtu.be/s--2_ZBWi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=zy5K8ApSzhI
youtube.com/watch?v=GVJgmp2Tc2s
youtube.com/watch?v=G1mFdO1wB08
youtube.com/watch?v=-VKT4hrBTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great kindling

Limited hangout for freemasons

christian fanfiction

False faggotry, BOM can't be confirmed by history/archaeology/science. Brigham Young lied about all that shit.

what do you mean? people don't live on the sun?

Quasi-gnosticism mixed with freemasonry. There are infinite Gods and the god of this Universe is from Kolob. His sons Jesus and Satan are fighting it out right now regarding a plan from human freedom so they may have agency.

You have to read Doctrines and Covenants, the Pearl of Great Price and the Book of Abraham to understand really what its about.

Joseph Smith used occult methods of attaining trance (scrying) and attracted some entities who fed into his messianic complex. There are worse systems of religion. Mormonism has rules about fucking (missionary only, no doggy, buttfucking or blowjobs) and you can't take any stimulants (coffee, tea, alcohol and pot obviously). I'd say study it for the perspective and take away the positive ideals you resonate with.

It's not even a sequel, it's shitty fan fiction.

It's scientology by candle-light and whale oil

Garbage throw it out and grab a real bible instead.

Fan fiction.

White good
Brown bad
Jews very very bad, even though chosen.
Society becomes degerate after it's successful, then gets conquered.
Secret combinations (aka pizza fags) take over everything eventually.

It's pretty much Sup Forums the scripture. Minus the frog god.

>no doggystyle
>no coffee
that's like half my life right there

It begins with an epic high seas adventure followed by the return of every Christians favorite star. Action packed jungle warfare abounds in this exciting spin-off

Jesus 2 : South America Boogalo

Lel

go back to your friend and tell them you read it all but you think it is heresy. If they ask why then hand them a russian orthodox bible and tell them it's their turn to read your book

>only missionary

Wtf? How would the elders know if I fucked my girl doggy style or reverse cowgirl?

Mormon Bishops ask some pretty fucking invasive questions

the truth, friend

Heaps of Bullshit. I live in Nevada, where a great deal of these fucktards live. Their nice and all, but their fuckin morons.

Thats bullshit my man, the church leadership recommend things, but they arent law.

My buddies mom tried telling us that watching family guy was a sin.

They bitch about the message that that fag Seth McFarland sends.

You can drink as much coffee and booze as you want.

as a vegas fag i 2nd this.

Have you read any religious text before? It'll be like that but more repetitive. Fuck, I should finish reading the BoM one day but it's so fucking repetitive.

I have Mormon family that live in Nevada, and am going to college in Utah.

Utah Mormons are fucking next level crazy. Literally every guy has gone on a two year mission and grown ass adults brag about "never having watched an R rated movie."

Northern Nevada fag and I disagree.

Theyre hated much like why the Jews are hated, we're smarter, hold leadership positions, and have a Mormon preference while hiring.

Ps. Vegas faggot, please kill yourself.

You can have multiple wives but have to give up coffee.

Brigham Young was a fucking-alpha fucking-white fucking-male, right? How many white children by how many white wives did he have?

Vegas fag and a Jew.

go fuck yourself trying to = Mormon to Jews.

I don't know how it is elsewhere, but here in Utah it is batshit crazy and ex Mormons have such a sour taste for religion after quitting the church most stay agnostic or go full on atheist.

How would you rank Utah Mormons and Idaho Mormons and Nevada Mormons in terms of white alpha maleness?

Wow double kys nigger.

You faggots are ruining my state.

Go back to New York you Bloomberg transplant.

Mormons>Jews

Youre basically a muzzie my man.

>coffeefags

absolute disgusting degenerates. the only coffee i accept are espressos

Honestly they're all pretty similar. Most of them have even lived in or have family in Utah.

Probably a tie between Utah and Idaho then Nevada Mormons in second.

All of my Nevada Mormon relatives go to church every week, do blessings when someones sick and everything but also drink, have tattoos, curse, etc.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. Watch south park mormon episode. It will tell you all you need to know

Idaho Mormons are rednecks, so theyre pretty down to earth, same for most Nevada Mormons, Mormons from Salt Lake are fucking assholes, really arrogant. Rural Utah is better, alot of Utah Morms have a complex because they live in the "Holy Land" lol

I ran into a couple Mormon evangelists from the US a few weeks ago and I have to say they were extremely polite, both were tall, fit, well-spoken Aryans. They made a good impression despite the fact that I don't believe any of that Joseph Smith bullshit, other denominations could take a lot of notes from their methods of evangelizing and their strong emphasis on community.

>Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. Watch south park mormon episode. It will tell you all you need to know

Lel, my favorite episode...

youtu.be/wv4d7ApWITs

Literally just a fanfic of the Bible.

Bible fanfiction in faux King James English.

Tell your bishop about the coffee and booze drinking and watch how fast you get rejected for a temple recommend.

A waste of time

asking Sup Forums is a mistake, user. They all get told false stuff by their preachers who then beg them for money. Just talk to your friend.

Im non practicing and couldnt give a shit about a temple recomendation.

That dude is trying his best to get me to go to church every Sunday.

>Mormonism has rules about fucking (missionary only, no doggy, buttfucking or blowjobs
this and most of the rest of your post in wrong.

Um...Mormon girls..

youtu.be/s--2_ZBWi5g

Kys

Ex-Mormon here ask me anything.

Mormon girls are pretty well known for taking it up the butt.......... and they have this thing called "soaking"

but they are serious about the coffe/caffine/alcohol

This. All of Sup Forums basically fits into three categories
>hardcore atheists
>catholics who like to pretend pope francis doesn't exist
>evangelicals who attend some shitty storefront churches and don't know shit

Never talk about religion on Sup Forums outside of hating kikes and mudshits.

Mormons have one a nice job of pacifying their people and ordering them for success in life. They commune food an are extremely tight knit communicates.

Beleive Jesus came to Mexico as Quetzlcoatl.

Read Mormon in Mormon and see how the Mormon believe that America was full of white people until they rejected God and then Mormon abandoned them after he started a war.

Does every religion have the poophole loophole?

Thats wrong tho, substances are frowned upon, not forbidden.

I know plenty that have a soft spot for Pepsi

Exmormon here... found my wife while a member, we've had a couple kids. Life is great. If it works for you then join and find yourself a good trad wife. Mormon chicks are fine stock. Good luck, user!

Some faggot's third attempt at an religion

Came here to suggest exactly this.
It really will tell you all you need to know.

They were coming over to my house and gave me their book. I read a couple of their prophets and when they came back to talk about it, they had no clue what I was talking about. It's a cult full of people who proselytize without reading the manual.

just burn it my dude

It'll change your life for the better

The same thing you find in every religion - loose whores.

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=zy5K8ApSzhI

youtube.com/watch?v=GVJgmp2Tc2s

Every page says something like "If you believed then you must also believe "

Tried reading it in a hotel room once, noticed a trend.

Well, I'm totally doomed. I could give up buttsex faster than I could give up coffee.

I left the Mormon Church because I found out the tie in with the Government. The church was working with the Government and doing shady shit.

Lets just put it this way, its forbidden because "prophet says so" and if you want to reach the "celestial kingdom" aka the highest level in heaven, which requires temple worthiness, which means a temple recommend, which means a bishop grills you and probably denies because that "community" talks behind each others backs like no ones business.

>tfw when Lutheran
kys

This is my biggest gripe with these guys, they downplay the Bible and focus much more on the DLC.

Most missionaries dont know shit about the Bible.

Here is a documentary made by former Mormons who lost their faith after initiating a search to find archaelogical evidence of the cities mentioned in the book of Mormon existing.

Whether you believe Jesus Christ was the son of God or not, the cities mentioned in the Bible actual exist. You can literally go to Bethlehem. There is an archaeological record of the cities mentioned in the bible existing.

There is no such record of the cities mentioned in the book of Mormon existing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G1mFdO1wB08

Yeah, you can still reach the celestial kingdom in the after life my man.

Its frowned upon, not a hard and fast rule.

Neck yourself.

They believe John Smith saw both Jesus and was the first human to see God incarnate (God in man's form). They led Smith to golden tablets about the history of the Jews in America. He deciphered them into the book of Mormon and then the golden tablets vanished.

They are probably trying to get you to come to their temple so they can sacrifice you on their alter.

they got nice churches

Black people are black because of a curse laid on their line. The original negro was one of noah's relatives and stole some shit.

Not even kidding.

Scientology plus 100 years.

Oh, and he's not your friend.

Run.

Biblical fanfic

The mud-slimes of Christianity

most of it's right, present

Underrated

Agree, Lutherans are the quiet faction of true believers. Except the gay Lutherans, they are just evangelicals with their weird rock churches and faggotry.

>gay
>Lutherans
sorry swedes dont count

youtube.com/watch?v=-VKT4hrBTuk

Where did they teach you that? It was made pretty clear to me here in Mormon town USA that (once baptized) you had to repent and reform yourself into a model Mormon here in this life to get to that max level.

It's Sup Forums's entire outlook on sex and life, have fun OP!

got cute virgin girls would fuck

Midwestern German Lutheran. Outside the city it's still fairly orthodox.

ex-mormon here. I know it all. Overall, there's a lot of time and money sacrificed to the religion, a lot of guilt when you fail to live up to their impossible standards. No pre-marital sexual relations, including any sort of touching besides hugging and kissing. Go to church for 3 hours every week, "home-teach" a few members every month, each of which takes a couple hours, do your church "calling" which is a job you are assigned in your church, which can be anything from planning parties, handling the accounting, janitorial work, or even bishop. They also have random members teach the lesson for that day, and your bishop will randomly call you and ask you to give the talk, in which case you always agree to do it because a righteous member wouldn't turn down an opportunity to share the gospel! As a result, the talks and lessons are given by random members, most of which aren't good public speakers and result in really boring church meetings. Oh ya, on top of all this you have to give 10% of your income to the church.

You simply cannot achieve all of this, so you always feel guilty and unworthy. The result is you either stay and keep pursuing this impossible standard, or you start to question it and realize Joseph Smith was full of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

Here's the short version

America has pretty gay Lutherans too when you consider the ELCA. ELCA basically happily shares the gayest church in America award with the Episcopal Church.

forgot pic

butthurt mormons detected. Jose Smitho absolutely did use scrying and trances and a good chunk of his mysticism is stolen from freemasonry and phineas quimby

Im not butthurt at all, I dont need anymore justification to think that my religion isnt a crock of shit anymore than a Pope worshiping faggot would.

Joseph Smith wasnt a very good guy, most people arent.

I was in the Navy and that was usually the first thing other Lutherans would ask, "Are you Missouri Synod?" ECLA is a cult; not real Lutheran. They just make shit up and change doctrine with the politics of the time.

A great cult

This

also, there are known similarities between fiction novel(s) from that time and the book of mormon

Nudes with date or this is fake

I don't know but Mormon women tend to be really good. They love their husbands, value modesty, and tend to be fairly attractive. There are some uggos, but overall fairly good-looking, probably all the clean living.

Plus mormons tend to always be the nicest people you meet. If you ever run into a person and they seem so genuinely nice that you think it can't be real or they are up to something, chances are that person is a mormon.

honestly, its a bullshit religion but there were a lot of mormons in my high school and they were all such nice people. i guess JS did something right..gotta give him that

The other day I overheard two girls discussing another who turned down a full ride scholarship to a prestigious university so she could serve a (not all required) mission.

These girls are brainwashed.

lol i wish i would post if i had any even if she is 17

>white
>brainwashed to believe in there religion
>listen to there husband
>stay virgin till marriage
>have white children

i see no problem

>will literally leave your ass if you are not a model of "the preisthood'
>takes children
>backed up by entire church community
>children shun you