Why do nonwhites enjoy browsing Sup Forums...

Why do nonwhites enjoy browsing Sup Forums? Is it just masochism or do they ignore the race stuff and identify chiefly with the fight against regressive leftist rhetoric? We know for a fact that roughly 60% of Sup Forums isn't of primarily European origin (many such cases!)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we are all degenerates who like to shit post, regardless of our skin color

They always want to be where ever we are, doing what ever we are doing. It's always been this way, so we made them entertainers, who doesn't enjoy a good nigger song-n-dance?

Look at that arrogant sand nigger. I want to bash his face in with a hammer.

because you are a nigger

i am browsing Sup Forums because i like make fun of filthy wh*te subhumans

I'm hispanic and I don't really care about the racism. Infact I despise niggers.

I voted for Trump and I enjoy the content desu

>16 months in a year

Fucking brown people always look like they smell bad and didn't scrape off all the dirt on their bodies in the shower.

Spic here, hate spics and nigs. Let the world burn, im just here for the laughs.

non-white here. I'm interested in politics and I sincerely enjoy the humour here. The content is good but my perception of Sup Forums is that it's full of degenerate NEETS

It's funny memes. Most racists just talk shit on the internet or real life.

10/10 Blue eyed White Bangladeshi here, you all are brown scum....

Stop fucking your cousin, Ahmed. You are literally turning your people into retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4

Dyaaaamn....those digits proves my absurdity...

>that pic
>mooslem
>pluralizes the word "kufar" even though kufar is already the plural of "kafir"

This triggers the Arabic language student

nice fingernails negro

post cut(e) dick

he's probs a bengali who only knows "kufar" and "allahu akbar" in Arabic

Get the fuck back to Vatican you fag

>claims high IQ
>Doesn't understand that although there is a much higher proportion of degenerates to normies, statistically there are minorities that are smarter/more valuable to society than you (such very few cases!) but they do exist.

it's because it's just leftist fairy tales that all kinds of different people and cultures aren't the same at the root of it (except the nigs). I mean it should say something based off the visual of /pol gatherings being multiethnic while antifa and lib rallies are usually all white with maybe a token minority. Here minorities get to speak for themselves instead of having rich white leftists speak for them and their experience.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

suck a dick what?

please, no dicks with ugly scares

Why is the 6/6 shooped? That's not even today's date.

good numbers

I downloaded it from some Irish lad's bait thread last year, he changed it to the 6th of June even though the original was from a few days earlier

*months

This

Because racism is an observation of endemic natural behavior and realistically less than 1% of the population are so far apathetic that their mental illness keeps them from functioning in reality to a point where the instinct to laugh at funny colored people doing strange shit is 100% lost.

Racism is something you can observe and witness in damn near everyone and thing. Committing it to social relevancy as a lifestyle choice that needs ostracized is what has cucked Western values. This same kind of sociological idiom can be applied anywhere as it's a system of divisiveness to be implemented. This is why in the best, most prosperous societies there was more work demand than the amount of populace to meet the demand and philosophy was left to those who could lead.

We are all literally living in a world that has been turned upside down so the Marxist and Leninist types are permitted free time to contemplate the hatred passed down genetically while the burden of carrying them is on those who would be leading but must make up dozens of times the workload just to fall short of fixing all the shit these idiots destroy as they are not capable of the capacity to do anything other than consume and destroy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

ehm bruh

dis

It's legal, from the Jewliwood movie Lolita (1997)

Mediterranean race...solid 2nd tier

t. Nordic god

Even though /pol can be cancerous, if you're super sensitive to racist comments, you probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums on the whole desu.

Because there is always a lower race.

>why isn't puhll all white?

Umm probably cuz its a politics board and not stormfront.
Also minorities hate other minorities.

Bingo. As a Christian Arab(culturally at least) you think I pit myself into nigger or mexican tier?

Shit, my people have a culture spanning back 2,000 years and have found great success so far in America (plus 90% vote Trump)

I think there's a few black or Hispanic posters that realize that their existence is so entrenched within western culture that to be anti-White or whatever is absurd and they come to this conclusion that the current a zeitgeist of rejecting western cultural achievements is an emotional joke and that they themselves exist on the peripherary of that society. They just don't know how to progress from there. I assume everyone progressed through the same paths though; several years of Sup Forums or Sup Forums before venturing into other boards

You need Sup Forums so you don't become a complacent sandnigger with the left jerking your 2 inch shlong every five seconds while your people continuously bomb the fuck out of everybody.