Is there a bigger fucking idiot than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ysz0zMq3s8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old guy on the left looks pissed

yeah fuck that terrorist white supremacist

That canadian bodyguard did not sign up for this faggotry.

Bill Nye is giving him a run for his $

no

He makes my skin crawl.

Also

R A R E
A
R
E

Is he going to pride this year? Anyone know?

Also,
R A R E

A

R

E

what's worse is you know this faggot got some instructor to teach him how to do this...

yes.

THE RARITY

Ones who voted for him

The people who voted him in spring to mind

I can't believe i voted for this cuck lying piece of shit. If i had seen pick related and his known about his huge fucking boner for Muslims and feminists I wouldn't have voted for this useful idiot.

I got suckered in by election reform, pot legalization, and lack of a better alternative. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Yes. The Canadians who voted for him.
RARE DODO SIGHTING
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ysz0zMq3s8

that would be me, and I'm going to again! try to stop me fuckers!

best leader of the world right now

Lol...years of special forces training and he gets to walk at the head of a faggot parade protecting the homo PM.

I understand that some of his policies are controversial but I find it strange when people attack him for his support of the LGBTQ community. You surely realise that the insane SJW's are only the vocal minority of that community right?

The vocal minority is in control of academia and are the ones whispering in his ear.

while i do think he is a naive faggy Gen Xer, because it is overlooked how faggy that generation x is.
There is still a possibility he is blackpilled to the max and is just accelerating the crash of canada for those sweet sacajaweas

What do you expect from a Cuban cuck child?