Mfw english 101 was an entire course on race relations

>mfw english 101 was an entire course on race relations
>mfw my health 101 professor gave a whole lesson on the (((gender spectrum))) and how gender roles are oppressive
>mfw a different professor opened up a lecture by showing a slide of the completely unrelated mercator projection map to show how white ethnocentrism exist in our society
>mfw i had to take notes on an article about how Beethoven's Ninth Symphony is promoting oppressive white dominance on other cultures
>mfw there are rallies on campus about why Trump is evil because he's going to, AND I QUOTE, "Throw all African-Americans into prisons", "Send homosexuals to gay conversion camps", "Deport all people with a drop of Latino blood in them", among other idiocies
>mfw there are bright-hair feminists with "Nasty Woman" shirts everywhere
>mfw there are posters all over campus for Black Lives Matter speakers
>mfw today i found posters for joining a newly formed communist club on campus

Why Sup Forums? Why are you always right? Get me out of this nightmare.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/10.2979/philmusieducrevi.23.1.25.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>an article about how Beethoven's Ninth Symphony is promoting oppressive white dominance on other cultures
i'm interested to hear about this one

This, post an archive.

jstor.org/stable/pdf/10.2979/philmusieducrevi.23.1.25.pdf

It is because the schools have an agenda and they make no effort to hide it. They pride themselves on it. The worst part is that throughout childhood parents with logical views plan to send their children to these colleges for a better life. In reality, no matter what the degree, the schools will brainwash them. We are now seeing the effect of brainwashed youth entering the world and it is tearing the west apart.

>do not expect to win any arguments
so they admitted their ideals are wrong?

I didn't think your average hometown community college would be like this. I wanted to believe that I would get an education without them attempting to indoctrinate me.

>english 101
really should just be removed from burger curriculae, outright

How much money in (((student loans))) do you owe for this indoctrination?

Family saved up hard, invested in gold and stocks, and I'm going to community college, so no need to worry about being a debt-slave.

Although since I turned 18, (((they))) have been sending me credit card offers once a week...

Are you implying you don't want a credit card? You need one to establish credit so you can buy a house or a car you dingus.

>mfw the temptation to do this all over campus grows every minute
>mfw i'd probably get academic probation for vandalism and hate speech

You live really close to me, actually.
Is Purdue similar?

I chose a random copy of the same article online.

You really think I'd doxx myself?

Absolute trash. Fucking philistine has no idea what he's talking about, I bet he's never listened to Beethoven.

>saying doxx
>thinking that saying your uni doxes you
>admins can cross reference posts and get your city from IP
You're autistic

How does that work? dont you just save until you can get most of the money and then get a loan for the rest. lol you muricans do really strange things.

I had to pay less than $4k for my degree, pay $6 dollars per month for my phone (signal everywhere), going to the dentist is only $40 per teeth/visit. how about you?

The kike bankers won't issue a loan if someone doesn't have a credit rating. Very few people are able to put a large down payment on a house, usually they'll put down 5-10% then get a loan for the rest.

Because you do not spend cumulative hours for years in a proper setting with testing on the material. You are paying to have people who are philosophers of their subject to share with you information and direction to elevate the level of understanding.

>I can nietzsche for ten dollhairs from a book store

Who cares. You have no credentials and no one would hire you for anything that requires some level if responsibility, dedication, and work ethic.

If you can see through the bullshit you can fake through a degree. Get good grades then shit talk it to death when you are done

You have no prestige whatsoever

You got any proof apart from a easily faked jpg picture?

What university are you going to?

The dentist used to be that cheap before insurance fucked us.

Just gtfo out of college go into business or get some skills and get a decent job college is a waste of time these days. Its nothing but liberal indoctrination these days. Dont pay the banks for the priveledge of having propaganda spewed at you non stop

Yes user. You're absolutely right. It's nothing but INDOCTRINATION AND PROPAGANDA.

You get a better interest rate on the loan if you have an established credit history.

And anyone that takes out a loan to buy a car or any other depreciating is an idiot.

>And anyone that takes out a loan to buy a car or any other depreciating is an idiot.

So I should pay 20-30k out of pocket for something depreciating instead? Or buy a shit car that will break and cost me money anyway? Should I lease? Enlighten me.

If you're short on cash but a beater for 1 or 2k and when it finally breaks down to the point where reparing isn't worth the expense it sell it for scrap or parts rinse and repeat. getting locked into a car payment on a limited income is asking for sisaster