How many of you have college degrees, or even a college education? (Christian Colleges do not count)

How many of you have college degrees, or even a college education? (Christian Colleges do not count)
It seems most of you have something against institutions of higher learning, yet feel the desire to argue with/poorly debate those that are really educated. Doesnt knowledge set you free? These are serious questions.

colleges are not here to teach. attending college is a compliance activity for participating in society. it's sort of a form of licensure, a very very expensive form of licensure.

it's fairly tragic that they have become faddish indocrination camps--for what it costs it might as well be useful.

I'm studying electrical engineering.
inb4 some retard says liberal degrees are real degrees. They are useless

archive.is/E3RCx
archive.is/LRe05

knowledge isnt inherently useful.
Its what you learn.
Knowledge of useful things generally makes people more conservative I think.

I am in school part time and how much people suck at everything is shown to me daily.

Not sure what that has to do with this, but it is a good example of how you really aren't equipped to have a discussion because you don't possess the education to.

I'm 5 classes away from graduating and have an internship with the IRS this summer.

"Liberal" degrees are as valuable, if not more valuable. Without the arts you would not have news, culture, entertainment and change. There would be no reason to bother advancing anything because you would be in a bland colorless world.

Doing masters now and it's hell. I live a double life because of these degenerate nutjobs.

I would say that Christian colleges count more than liberal art colleges

it was rude not to answer your question: BA econ / math from a national private liberal arts college, MA Finance from a major public university. minor in art history

See >he thinks he can insult me on Sup Forums

holy fuck just jump off a building now

You don't have to go to school to do that shit.

At least you will be able to make some change from the inside of what is a horribly broken system.

Keep telling yourself that.

He? So quick to assume. That is another issue for another thread.

Doing a Masters aswell and it's pretty cool. I learn a lot and I complement it with books and outside info.

rigid campus groupthink is bland and colorless

That pic it really tucking me up. Btw I'm on mushrooms

Yes. He
inb4 some retard says there are more than 2 genders.

So called 'higher learning' was the most stultified, closed minded, suck up bullshit I ever experienced. I wasn't even redpilled at the time but I remember getting tons of pushback just trying to question the dogma

Campus educated discussion is as diverse as you can get, and others understand the value of other cultural outlooks on issues. Is that part of the issue? You refuse to accept the views of other non-western cultures?

Bachelor's in psychology (useless) and diploma in aeronautical engineering (saved me from poverty) here

>Christian Colleges do not count
why?
they're federally accredited.
is this some anti-christian/christianphobic hate speech? How dare you you fucking bigot.

you know nothing about your own cultural inheritance but you criticize it and fetishize the Other

do not have degree but in process of getting one
cs major. I hate my university for spewing jew propaganda and trying to bluepill me all day but I need a fancy piece of paper to convince company managers that I'm skillful enough to hold a job.
I think most of the schools of math and science are okay. People there are more concerned with solving abstract math problems than trying to virtue signal. It's the liberal arts and humanities that are the problem.
Just my humble opinion

Well, I am going to say: Yes, there are more than 2. Scientists have even agreed. However, even if you are treating it (incorrectly) as 2 genders you assume I am male and not a female (or female aligned gender).

I have a highschool education, since I don't believe women should be in the workforce.

College degrees are just a licence to work in a field, there's very little critical thinking involved.

degree holder here and degrees aren't what they used to be, because colleges pass literally everyone now

I'll be working with the criminal analyst sector. I guess we look for patterns in tax crimes.

there are either two genders or no genders

if gender is a spectrum then categorizing it as we have is completely arbitrary.

Your gender is unique to you specifically as mine is unique to me specifically, the categories serve no purpose.

also, pic related

>Scientists have agreed
no. There is still a lot of controversy. Face it, it's jut mental illness

I know a lot about the "culture" that many previously subjected themselves to by living in western civilization. It is not as innocent and perfect as you say. It also is not a real culture of its own, more stolen pieces of other cultures.

pay attention

B.S. in (((Psychology))) and going for Ph.D. I'm not some clinical fag though, I'm going into research.

B.F. Skinner is OLEV and Rogers is a cuck.

>Christian colleges do not count
>Loyola University is one of the foremost premed institutions in the country
Do you even think?

redpill thread?
redpill thread.

drop em lads.

Master's Degree fag here. Can confirm heavy marxist/SJW biases in university faculty.

>diverse
idiot

structuring. you go after shopkeepers who make too many deposits under $10k, so the service robs them instead of hoodlums.

the jews killed more Christians under communism than Hitler is accused of killing.

Sorry, after the previous video of a woman being beaten (obviously intended to silence my simple questions) we turned off images for this.

I'm finishing up a cheap associate's degree in CompSci at a local community college, and then I'll transfer to a nearby state school. I'll also be leaving this AS program with at least a year of experience thanks to an internship, that my boss is trying to turn into a full-time offer. It's not a Big 5 software engineer gig, but I'd gladly take it.

Did you think I didn't read that post?
On campus discussions are predicated on the idea of identity politics. In these discussions you are judged more on your identity than the merit of the ideas you put forward. They are useless for getting anywhere near the truth.

Hahahahaha this faggot isn't from around here, weak 0/10

I love Theodore Dalrymple. I wish 4/pol was even vaguely as good as the comments on Takimag

I guess you like communism

Well, the guy in the interview said it had to do with fraud and looking at returns, so you're probably right.

>GOT TO HAVE DEGREES IN ART IF YOU WANT ART IN YOUR WORLD GOYS

lmfaoooooo

does someone here have some gore?

Hey bro Im open to believing gender is a spectrum. But the EM spectrum as a whole eith Male and Female being like visible color and all the other 86 or whatever the fuck are something that causes cancer like Gamma rays

>we
so you ARE with a school then?
like you're doing this because your teacher told you?

and you turned off images?
fucking pathetic, think about that. Think about what (((they))) just did.

They are refusing your ability to see what we are discussing, they are refusing to allow you to engage with us. You are working for/with a group that wants you to oppress us, think about that.

Are you comfortable being the oppressor?
And why aren't they allowing you to think for yourself?

>Doesnt knowledge set you free?
Work sets you free.

We aren't, you are correct. We have been thinking about discussing issues with you for a few weeks, at least. We are turning images off though, it seems that is more of a system of attack than information.

I do, but I'm holding out.

I kek'd audibly

Assuming genders is OKAY. I encourage it. He is the default assumption on the internet. Get used to it faggot.

I'm currently attending a university.

But I also acknowledge that academia is swamped with Marxists so I dislike most of my colleagues and professors

Is English your second language? You have an odd style of writing.

>we turned off images because we were scared of the wrongthink in them

do you even hear yourself kid?
and who is 'we'?

Get out nigger

You should leave while you still can...

Would it really matter if a teacher recommended it or some of decided to step out of our comfort zone? Anything you say you can say through type. Is it that hard to speak originally instead of recycled memes? You think you can make decisions based upon images of frogs and rape?

I'm not against learning, academia is just full of cucks

no no no i'm calling the other guy a retard, you're cool

BS Economics
MS Mathematics

The liberal atmosphere is sickening, but if you can hide your true feelings, you can have success. Call me a cuck, but I just made fuck off money from a VC acquisition of my company.

Sup Forums hates the culture of campuses (not necessarily the colleges themselves), and resents successful and well-credentialed people.

witnessed and my bad I didn;t look at ids

>science
>gender

Gender is a subjective, psychological construct. Those whose genders deviate from their sex have mental illnesses. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't.

sorry but kys

You will accomplish nothing, you sound like a little cry baby. Holy shit, the stereotypes weren't wrong. And science was right again (liberalism is for the weak)