m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the guy is a fucking beast

10/10

This is by far my favorite Alex Jones video

There is nothing funny about monkeys with Glowing Eyes

>calls his wife mentally ill

top kek

This is amazing. I love Alex with all my heart man. He means well. You can't be mad at him.

Lol at this dumb faggots ruined life because he left his wifefor a prostitute. Chobani yogurt will take whatever his wife didnt.

What happen between Jones and Chobana Yogurt ?
Give me a Quick Rundown

Meant to add that after info wars is gone he will probably commit suicide within a year

holy shit that fucking crack head nigger at the end

He accused them of being responsible for.child rape and spreading TB

Poor guy, I can hear the pain in his voice as he talks about his family.

You don't fuck with people's family. We have very little to live for in this life, and family is one of the most fundamental and enduring reasons we have to live. Fuck anyone who would take a man's (or woman's) children away under false pretenses. Also, fuck anyone who shits on people's family for no reason other than to cause pain.

Kek. What a legend.

Alex is cointelpro.

He was funded by Adnan Khashoggi.

Khashoggi is also the financier of the 9/11 hijackers, money man for Osama.

The migrants they brought in were infected with TB and were rapists. Alex will win the case

he has been the same guy fighting the same battle for 20 years on air. he repeatedly mentions why suicide is impossible for him. he isn't going anywhere.

this is so fucking staged

This is a good introduction to him though, he's much more honest than any news.

so they still have join custody but Alex can't choose the primary residence lol

Alex is going to make a lot of money if he wants to pursue this. The media straight up said he "lost his kids"

All press conferences are staged, genius. That's what a press conference is.

Chobani dodnt rape the kods or spread TB. Tue workers did and that falsehood is called slander

I love this video.

>using the tools of the enemy against them
Max kek

>every thread

I have seen your posts and raise that YOU are infact cointelpro. CIA sure is desperate these days.

No, alex lost custody. He has visitation rights but he lost custody which makes me feel great. He also lost that hoise he was so proud of.
I hope they bankrupt him and he kills himself.

Come on Jones, take that jew redpill.

KYS shill

Has anyone tried the Alex Jones
Knock Out

I typically use Dream Water or Mr. Nice Guy

But Mr. Nice Guy (Relaxonal) is hard to find and also put your in a near coma that is horrible to wake up from.

>buying meds from kike lover

For the lulz. Alex going destitute and eating a bullet wpuld be funny

Who's the nig at the end?
Did Alex Jones hire a hype man?

>Did you come over here to grab me?
>Did you come over to see the spectacle?

It sucks to see this dogpile on him and so much shit rain down upon him all at once. For what it is he's keeping his composure and handling it well. Underneath the shtick Alex looks to be a likable well rounded fellow. NEVER GET MARRIED

I watch Alex for the good times and rants. Dont really care about the message or if he is a shill. I watch him for fun.

Good for you Alex. I like him more now than ever. He should have married a Texas girl. With jews you loose!

>rounded
Ha.

yogurt shill

i see you haven't been to austin

1:42 I so wish he had said "Gestalt" instead of "statement"

jewish puppet - who gives a shit

Yeah I looked into this and it's actually complete horseshit. You expecting people to just assume you're right and never research this claim?

I feel bad for him.

Feel bad for the animal human chimeras, the jellyfish monkies. WTF?

Living proof of the human-animal chimera. Has all the signs Alex pointed out. Mutated, low intelligence, living a life of pain and suffering
>Part man, part monkey.

You'll kill yourself before he ever will, you little faggot.

>I am funded by water filters no big corp,not George Soros

>ruined
You dumb nigger, did you not listen, faggot? His viewership is increasing like the nigger cock up your asshole.

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand, nigger.

>fake filename on image
You're really making it easy for all of us to identify you, ShariaJew.

Leaf is reverse barometer

9/11. Best alex jones video.

You just said the exact opposite of what he just said. I guess you must be right, cuz your a dumb limp wristed bikelockfaggot, right.

>he still doesn't realize the Jews own the media

They're asking for ten grand in their lawsuit, faggot. Why do you even keep shilling? It obviously doesn't work.

this sick fuck deserves every bad thing that happens to him

he has lied about almost every story he has ever put out and spit on the grave of 20 children from Sandy Hook

he has no morals, no ethics, he will say anything in order to sell more penis pills to his retarded audience

Still believing in this jew cunt

Should we tell him ?
He had talked about some of this on Howard Stern

what a little edgemaster. isn't it past your bedtime little guy? Or did mom let you have a bottle of mountain dew and now you're up late shitposting?

Nigger, if Chobani didn't bring in refugees there wouldn't have been a rape of a little girl.

I want to see alex jones and sean hannity team up to take on the msm and globalists

A refugee did it. Chobani did not. Alex balmed chobani and thats why he is about to lose it all

You might lose your shilljob if your boss finds out you're ignoring his instructions in favor of an emotional outburst.

Sean Hannity I think is pretty mainstream
Michael Savage is not MSM

>tfw even I laughed at the glowing monkey jellyfish part

technologyreview.com/s/413616/glowing-monkeys-inherit-jellyfish-genes/

Just to top it off. Like icing on the cake. They few instances I see him outside of the studio he's got a black on his side. "White" nationalist my ass. People of a race sex and creed support him

This here, he went after the parents from sandy hook and ha as the balls to ask for respect and privacy for his family?

oh hey look you got triples

They are to blame. They brought in a bunch of fucking shitskins that should have never been here and they raped a little girl at knifepoint. Chobani could have hired Americans. Fuck off you fucking faggot.

keep chugging that super male vitality, pleb.

You pray to an 8 armed elephant, babaji.

Yeah but he's going after the rest of them now for trying to pull Bill O'Reilly 2.0 on him

Which parents? The one's who were laughing until they realized they were on camera?

Also, do you cunts have to be so obvious?

Oh I guarantee I'm bigger and stronger than you. Real men don't talk punk shit about manly subjects.

>10 seconds in
>already hit the mic
>camera pans out
>hot bitches everywhere

never fucking change AJ, fuck yeah

>not using poo in loo meme
>physical violence

Yep it's an antifa "raid"

sandy hook never happened so i don't really give a shit

No wonder they took this guy's kids away, he's unhinged. An hero when?

>The one's who were laughing until they realized they were on camera?
wat

Bullshit spreading is a sad existence

>everyone who wants to shit on alex jones uses sandy hook as an excuse

did he actually do anything involving sandy hook or is this yet another case of liberals outright making shit up and running with it?

Sure thing yoi dumb fuck. That sandy hook bullshit is why watching his life fall apart in real timeisso funny. O honestly hope he goes broke and kills himself

Yeah, okay nigger. I think we know who the antifa is here.

the age of men will return

Say it in real life in your place of work and school, family friends etc. No anonymity.

Then try to be a successful business person

edgy

I hope you get a bad dose of Fentanyl or whatever you baristas are shooting up these days, and die squirming on the floor, of a dirty gas station restroom.

I love this man

damn son

A real human being.

Ya tormenting Monkeys is really fun isn't it ?

I need to get me some super male vitality!

Go Alex!

>alex Zogstein
>Sup Forums

I dont member ever standing with him,. He is over with the libertarian nigger lovers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

Long live Alex Jones. I hope this makes him stronger than ever.

>Real men don't talk punk shit about manly subjects

You're a woman, aren't you? I bet you're on your period.

I watched the whole clip from start to finish.

My opinion:

Probably the best court sidewalk speech I have seen in my entire life.

Alex Jones seriously should not be fucked with. Plus, he is actually a really likeable person! You can tell he is informed and has a good heart, too.

Loved the homeless guy at the end backing him up, as well as the car that drove by shouting "we love you alex!"

lol shill

ALEX JONES 2020
IT COULD HAPPEN