Dindu risks 15 years in jail for $85, then local news blames robbery on worker

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc

fox4kc.com/2017/04/27/man-ordering-sandwich-at-kc-jimmy-johns-suddenly-pulls-out-gun-turns-angry/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewfv5FsD6Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=nnFnd2F5Llk
youtube.com/watch?v=gcoOUeJjPJM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigs can't even nog properly

> As you can see in the video, something the employees did or said made the man angry and he pointed the gun at the cashier’s head and yelled at someone else behind the counter.
Cucking this hard

>that glove toss at the end

I would have looked the nigger straight in the face and say I dare you to pull that trigger

Fucking nigger needs a .45 centered on his forehead...and somebody with a clue about stopages to pull the trigger...

what would Sup Forums do right at this moment

Still not worth making a move unless you have your own cc.

HA stupid nigger can't even load a gun properly.
This is why employees should be allowed to carry. If you see a nigger holding you up with a jammed gun shoot him in the face as it contorts with confusion wondering why his gat didn't brrrrat.

how about here: couldn't you go for the grip such that the pistol rotates to its right, into the hand of the cashier and pointing to the chest of the nigger?

Shoot him repeatedly until dead.
I don't want to get sued by his congolese ass.

its true, if anything you can see the fucking round, this nig isnt bluffing, all he has to do is recock it and ur dead if you try anything fancy

you could go to grab it but good luck getting a better hold of it than the coon holding the fucking GRIP, plus he will just grab it with his second hand so now you have a pissed off coon with two hands on a gun, pointed near you ready to shoot AND you know theres real ammunition inside that thing.

if you really want to die over $85 cuckbux then yes you could certainly do that

Dumb nigger jammed the fucking gun lmao.

Can't even commit crimes correctly

If he planned on robbing the place why didn't he at least wear a mask?

You might chamber the round by doing that since he had a failure to feed. If you apply enough pressure to the back of the slide even incidentally you may nudge the round into battery which will in turn end up killing you.
DESU it's just best to push for employees to have CCWs at work. 9/10 times the people competent with guns will end up taking more than one, and in the long term it just becomes a numbers game.

Nothing, that would be retarded. No way I'm risking my life so my boss doesn't lose 300$

>this nonsensical bullshit
Is the cashier fucking Steven Seagal?

desu even if I had my own cc i'd still give over my employer's money instead of getting hearing damage.

that guy can't shoot for shit. he wasn't even holding his gun sideways baka

he wouldnt be robbing a fast-food place with a jammed gun if he had brains

>then local news blames robbery on worker

They just perpetuate the same charade that went on during the robbery.

They both realized the gun was jammed when the nog pointed his gun at the clerk. The nog knew the cashier knew his weapon couldn't fire even though he didn't say anything, signalling he had no intention of resisting.

The robber tried hiding his gun for a second then compensated by getting angry and menacing because that's all he could think of, he didn't even bother clearing the jam which would have taken him an instant to do.

It's pretty surreal when you think about it.

dont you want to kill a nigger?

taking a gun out of someone's hand isn't that hard desu

Are you a little kid?

the guns jammed
id go for it

>Suspect Terry K. Rayford was on parole in Missouri for another armed robbery, and is accused of being a felon in possession of a firearm, a federal offense. Court documents say that he told investigators he was committing robberies to pay his crack cocaine supplier, whom he owed money to. He added that he had considered violating his parole so he could complete his sentence, saying that parole conditions were hard to follow.

these cucks earn $7 an hour, you really expect them to get into shootouts with niggers over that?

what do you think they are? zogs soldiers of foreskins?

yeah, was it my writing style that gave it away?

>Suspect Terry K. Rayford was on parole in Missouri for another armed robbery, and is accused of being a felon in possession of a firearm, a federal offense. Court documents say that he told investigators he was committing robberies to pay his crack cocaine supplier, whom he owed money to. He added that he had considered violating his parole so he could complete his sentence, saying that parole conditions were hard to follow.

Somehow, this isn't a surprise.

so basically he dindu nuffin. why is this story even in the news?

>parole conditions were hard to follow
parole conditions:
-don't commit more crimes

It was worker fault, robber din du nuffin

Why not give the money and as hes walking out draw, get his attention (Say nigger) then shoot him since he's facing you with a weapon.

People with enough brainpower don't go for a high risk low reward method like this nigger.

Judging by the way the gun jams, there's a massive chance the nog loaded the wrong caliber round.

since im working for minimum wage im not going to risk my life over something as dumb as this

>gun's jammed
>no round in chamber
top kek

>As you can see in the video, something the employees did or said made the man angry and he pointed the gun at the cashier’s head and yelled at someone else behind the counter.

Cuckery of the highest order.

Nigger obviously walked into there intending to rob the place and well full nig about ten seconds into the exchange. Threw his nigger life away for $85.

Yet another reason to hate niggers.

that's actually a pretty good plan. i think i'll get a cashier job so maybe i can do that. it would make a good story for my friends. they'd probably think i was pretty badass

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewfv5FsD6Kk

Why even worry he didn't even have a round chambered, the gun was jammed from the second he tried to cock it to god knows when the robber figured it out.

I'd do it for free.
Because quite honestly anyone pointing a weapon at you should have the fear of death put into them

That White man is no cuck. Gave zero shits about that stupid nigger and his stupid gun. Nigger too stupid to take the drawer where they keep the 50s and 100s underneath the small bill tray.

>parole conditions were hard to follow.

Releasing niggers from jail is the new double jeopardy...

Dindu thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=nnFnd2F5Llk

Only get one chance though. So don't fuck up.

>As you can see in the video, something the employees did or said made the man angry and he pointed the gun at the cashier’s head and yelled at someone else behind the counter

It's a chain store, they probably have insurance and cucked policies preventing employees from resisting. No point having someone getting shot over less than $100 in cash.

An independent store owner would probably act very differently. What you're seeing is further proof of the moral decay that goes with (((late stage capitalism))) where nobody gives a shit because they don't own anything and crime has no consequence unless you're very unlucky.

No, that's entrapment.
If you employ that tactic DO NOT say you did it on purpose. Any prosecutor or kike attorney would salivate over the prospect of getting you with murder.

the guy would've made more money snatching chains off necks and pawning the money

What's her end game?

>implying theres no risk and its all reward

what part of you might literally die for $7 dont you understand you fucking retard?

the coon ending up dead is not a guarantee, the only thing thats known is that he has a gun pointed at you and that gun most likely has real live ammunition inside it

If you know the gun is jammed then what difference does it make if the guy takes 80 dollars from your boss's insurance company?
If you fuck up when trying to take the pistol away from him and it chambers than the situation has spiraled out of control. The only time to confront an armed person pointing a gun at you is when you have a gun yourself.

recognize nigger doesn't have chambered bullet, grab gun because he's putting in right in my reach and take it cuz the nigger's not expecting it.

Not worth the potential legal issues or jail time if you did that.

that worker looked bored

Are magazines not designed to only take the round that is able to be chambered? Legitimate question.

>That image
You know what's sad about those, they don't stop anything going faster than 1700 fps.

Floood this station with emails and post all over FB about this dumb bitch who wrote this article. This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever read.

The morale decay was always there. It's the fundamental characteristic of a commoner.

Because blacks all look the same.

He knows all niggers look alike

I like it. It has all the trappings of modern comedy without any of the bs or sanctimony. Not exactly Chekov, but not as bad as Beckett.

This, anyone saying MAN I'DA GRABBED THAT GUN AND SHOT THAT NIGGER IN THE FUCKIN FACE is an absolute moron. There is a reason cashiers, bank tellers etc are instructed to comply even if they *never actually see a gun.* Even if you're a badass, the risk is just not worth it. Comply and then let the cops take it from there, it's what you're fucking paying them for.

Also most of you have never been in a situation like this and have absolutely no idea what you'd do. Yes, yes, I understand that You Personally have turned the tables on 100s of muggers and have over 300 confirmed kills, no need to reply, I'm talking about most people on here.

the gun is jammed it aint going off

They keep less than a hunnit in the register. Thats why he flipp it up, to show him that it empty

theres doublestack magazines in which you can jam bigger boolits

No. There are plenty of reasons a round will not chamber. Sometimes it just doesn't chamber. Other times it's due to either two things, the case is enlarged at some parts keeping it from chambering, or the extractor, or something other part of the firearm is out of wack which causes what happens in the video to happen.

That reminds me...

Why???? That's literally the dumbest thing you can do. Give him the money from the shirt company that employs you and continue with your life.

Hand over the money, I ain't getting paid enough to be a hero.

Why would he wear the mask? Can you tell me anything about him? It's pretty clear what his plan is.

That complete lack of surprise at a nigger nogging niggerilly.

i have never had a pistol fail to feed. wtf how

you can unjam it in under 1 second fuckwit

it can unjam itself, it can even fire off the round without the coon pulling the trigger

all of these can and do happen

It's protocol for big company chain stores to just give armed robbers everything, it's more cost efficent than if the worker was to get shot.

>Not worth the potential legal issues or jail time if you did that.
This. I work retail, and we have people steal shit all the time. I'm not going to try to stop somebody from stealing a pair of headphones for 15/hr and I would probably get fired anyways. I don't think the company cares about the theft anyways, because they don't even have security cameras in the fucking store.

Yeah but the googles do not know that

>He SUDDENLY turned into an armed robber

Jeeze, who wrote this shit?
Oh, a strong empowered womyn.

Because he's an edgy cunt who doesn't have the courage to kill himself, hoping the nigger'll do it for him.

>when you're a cashier at McDonald's and you secretly wish the robber would shoot you

Seriously though this is the response of a BROKEN man. He doesn't fix his posture, open his eyes wider, doesn't even react at all.

jesus christ r9k autist neets truly do have too much time on their hands

I know about weapons jamming. My question was about the design flaw in having magazines that fit rounds that won't even chamber.

This is what I was legit thinking when I saw the bid. Cops probably won't even look for him.

We're talking about $85 here mate, not a few grands.

>This stupid nigger's gonna rob me isn't he?
>Yep... I knew it. Let's get this over with.

turn 360 degrees and BRAAAAP

youtube.com/watch?v=gcoOUeJjPJM

He's just disappointed, just how many robberies does one have to be through to get to that stage.

Read the article before you comment.
>Update: Police say he has been arrested.

the freeze reaction. calm mofo

That man owns his store, you can be sure about it.

some guns have magazines that you can expand part of it, or that you can buy a magazine for a different caliber, and it'll still fit your gun

for example, some glocks, springfield XD's, cheap ruger 9mm will fit 40 caliber mags from a 40 caliber version of the same models.

What would you answer to this independent beautiful black woman when she comes to your business Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

p..pls notice me senpai

Was getting caught part of his plan?