REDPILL THREAD

There have been many rumors of us being subverted by antifa/shareblue/actual college courses, so let's have a redpill thread so they at least learn something.

I'll start: The German Revolution of 1918-1919, largely drawing fuel from the fact that eight out of the ten leaders of the communist revolution were Jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=7C5TFTkblKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo
youtube.com/watch?v=3aCb89_pbuE
youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=bQqGurTbIRg
youtube.com/watch?v=bqj4-DE1EIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns&t=88s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why white people are upset. We see this everywhere on a daily basis. If you're older than 25 your eyebrows should be raised. If you're a college student you should still have some sense that this shit has purpose

And this

And this

This too

After WW2, 14 million ethnic Germans were expelled from east-central Europe by Stalin, leading to the deaths of 2-2.5 million of them.

Read The Bell Curve

Why did white people vote for Trump? Replacement migration happening right before their eyes.

My parents, born in the 60's, never saw a non-white person until they were almost an adult. Now we are a minority in our town. We didn't vote for this.

It's crazy how every individual redpill culminates to this.

A nation has the Jews it deserves I suppose

ANTIFA = TERRORIST PEDOPHILES

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

>Why did white people vote for Trump?
Are you retarded? He was the least pro-immigrant of every candidate or even rumored candidate.

Some interesting videos:

Adolf Hitler The greatest story Never told Full 6 hours Documentary
>youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Connecting the Dots (FULL) - How the Financial World Will Collapse (1991 Lecture at USC)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary]
>youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

The Century of the Self (Full Documentary)
>youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Chemtrails : What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length HD)
>youtube.com/watch?v=7C5TFTkblKQ

Assault on the Male
>youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong
>youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Episodes 1, 2 & 3)
>youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

Mysterious Lost Civilization - Graham Hancock Full Documentary
>youtube.com/watch?v=3aCb89_pbuE

Noah's Ark- proof of the supernatural
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c

Atheist Scientist Becomes Christian After Researching Evidence for God
>youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

Rob Skiba Mythology and the Coming Great Deception
>youtube.com/watch?v=bQqGurTbIRg

ET ORIGINS – SECRETS OF THE STAR PEOPLE - The Movie - Tribal Elders Speak Out - 2016 Best ET Movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=bqj4-DE1EIQ

Zero Point - The Story of Mark McCandlish and the Free Energy Fluxliner Space Craft
>youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8

Dr. Steven Greer - Nov. 21, 2015 - How the Secret Government Works- The Most Explosive Expose - HD
>youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c

what is this? ages whites and hispanics have kids?

These are completely artifacted user, can't read shit.

Every day what the Nazis did becomes more understandable.

My mom grew up in a small city in New England in the 60s-70s and remembers when there was just one Chinese kid, a couple Italians, and a few blacks in the whole school. When I was in school (2000s and early-mid 2010s) about a quarter of the school at least was Asian. Another 20-25% or so were Indian.

Population's median age.

This seems like bullshit.

These aren't redpills.

The problem with that is smart people tend to breed together and intellect is an inheritable trait. So long as oriental asian and white genes exist we'd rise again. The white race would come back.

AQ fucking hates ISIS more than they hate the Jews and the west lol, of course the U.S. would exploit that.

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/

I urge you to read this, or at least bookmark it for a later date. It's incomplete but what's there is eye-opening.

It is if only because it's too black and white. The fuck would Independents be? Bald Eagles?

I hope you're right. If we want to strive for a better tomorrow in this world we can't let smart races die off.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

nice, thanks

this is a good thread

Open them in a new tab/window.

>I'm gonna take the hit to keep thread going
Hans, don't post pics like that in threads like these.

Trump chicken out

enough of this shit

>AQ fucking hates ISIS
I wonder why

I didn't expect people would be this autistic about it. sry

updated

some backstory

has been called mostly accurate by a Libyan

not really a redpill but still

I kind of wondered the same as this. Jesus being nothing but a literal scapegoat to pass our sins onto, so we can be saved contrary to pagan beliefs where we pass our sins onto animals and behead it, to release our karma.

But this does bring a new question, is there only one God? Is Jesus and his father, the only gods?

Then who are the Paganic gods? Christianity is a newer religion compared to the different branches of paganism, especially hinduism.

What makes the pagan gods any less real than the Christian god?

Have you guys seen this guys channel? Really, REALLY good. He cites all his sources and later uses HRC's emails to prove his theories.
youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns&t=88s

t. greatest meme evet told

Conservatives in rural places. First kids at 16, baby daddies everywhere. High in group loyalty. Aggressive.

I live in 84% Trump county. This is BS.

yup, its bull. If that were true, libs would be shitting babies like niggers do.

i learned this in high school

I think its more about the values of the both side, not always the reality. In Nebraska youll meet a bunch of white trash Trump voters who have non of the traits of the conservatives that the picture referenced. Trump supporters =/= conservative at all. I actually dont know a single conservative who wanted Trump is win before it was just Trump vs Hillary.

Say it ain't so

Is this real?

she has nice tits, shame shes such a hairy beast

r/k theory hasn't been taken seriously by biologists for decades
>inb4 (((biologists)))

Holy shit

hahahha huehuehue

Who doesn't like a good hoax?

liberals support nigs shitting babies it's just as bad. probably worse.

>soldiers
half of them look like theyre dressed in civilian hats and suits lmao

You've got some /x/ tier shit in this post.

How many people were killed in total during the 1918 German Novemberrevolution?

Any death toll numbers backed by sources (historians, books etc.)?

its only over race
>its only a matter of time until the rednecks take over america too

>mfw

Woah, I've been an atheist all my life but I just had a gut wrenching feeling reading that.