Did we elect a 5-year-old?

It's almost like he had no concept of the possible responsibility involved.

I'm all down for this being a "but memes" thing, but at this point I'm starting to get worried that he really isn't fully ready for the next 3 1/2 years.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-presidency-easier-twitter_us_5903d72de4b05c39767fabad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop worrying and enjoy the ride faggot.

He worked a buisness.
He is not used to literally running a nation along with people who want him stopped no mater what.

Time to impeach

he won't live that long. only just 100 days and he's probably halfway to a heart attack. then mike pence will open up the gay conversion camps and it'll all be gravy again.

I think he is being told to say that. George Bush was not very bright, and he managed eight years. Obama was dumb, and he managed eight years. Trump is being told to act stupid. T his man supposedly has created and run a billion dollar real estate empire in the most difficult market in the world - NYC. I am sure he had to deal with mafia and other hard-core figures. Yet we are to believe he cannot handle being President?? Jared and Ivanka told him to say it so they can justify why they are there, to be acting co-Presidents while Trump urns to Mar-a-Lago to play golf all day.

Kek, I was thinking exactly this earlier today.

> tfw Trump may actually be everything the Left says he is

> tfw Trump may have ran for President simply to prove a point and did not think about what would happen if he won

>"guys I'm genuinely worried"

No offense, but you sound like a cocksucking faggot. The only question is are you a shill cocksucking faggot or a retarded cocksucking faggot.

Someone in the government who is a close adviser to a Trump campaign head. Well, their secretary who grew up with Mike Pence says that Trump says he thought being President (capitalized faggot) would be easier than his old life (that's what they hear from someone).

Idk I think it's natural to not realize how difficult being president is and humanizing for him to plainly state it, I'm not a trump dick rider (really lost a lot of my support with the syria thing) but I don't think this comment really matters

>run a business
>can bribe people with his billions
>try to run a country
>up against Rothschild, Soros, other billionaire jews
Gee.

Enjoy the slide thread.

Get raked, leaf garbage.

As opposed to.... Sanders? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DEMOCRAT KEK

>3 1/2

Try 7 you faggot. MAGA!

oh you got me fencehopper

If you think anyone could have been prepared for the job of overseeing the largest and most powerful country in the world, you're an idiot. No one could have been totally prepared. How could anyone fathom the responsibility without actually experiencing it for themselves?

He was just stating a fact and not whining. Being President is probably a lot harder than most of us realize.

The best president is some who doesn't want the job.

GWB is a lot smarter than you realize.

whichever one gives you the bigger erection

Nice non argument.

>6 degrees of kevin bacon meme
>ignores the link to article about interview with Trump

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Umm, no sweetie, nobody is going to "shut the fuck up" because Sup Forums is a place for free and open debate pumpkin

It's because he didn't realize how Jew the planet is.

obvious shill thread
you faggots suck at this

Reading is hard, I understand, but let me explain it for you.
Donny thought being a businessman is more difficult (very hard job) than being the president (very easy job).

>knows media is fake news
>decides to suddenly side with media
What did op mean by this?

Bush was autistic, but not stupid.

I've always enjoyed this argument. If all media is fake news (including international news sources like Reuters) then that also includes Fox News, InfoWars, etc. At which point does Sup Forums become its own news media site (and by extension of this argument, become "fake news")?

Reading is hard, I understand, but let me explain it for you.
Donny thought being a businessman is more difficult (very hard job) than being the president (very easy job).

You don't argue with shills, you call them out, Pablo.

Go back to fucking reddit, man. Get the fuck out of here.

He didn't say anything close to what the headlines are saying. He basically said what literally every other president has said. Being president is harder than they thought. Everyone of them has said that.

Go fuck yourself.

Cocksucking faggotry confirmed. You make it so easy for me, friend.

This is the most Democrat thing I've read all day here on pol. You must go to UC Berkeley or somewhere liberal like that

>man says things to get media attention for entire campaign
>continues to do so after becoming president

>this changes everything guis!

...people use reddit still?

Idk, why do people take Trump so literally. Dude is all about business. He could just be lowering people's expectations so he can bring out the big guns and blow people out of the water (timing media specific).

I remember when I was in high school.
Reported for underage b&

Exactly. All second hand information is fake news, the only things which are true are those you can confirm for yourself.

Oh you sure got me Billy, I'm so proud of you! Let me go get your big boy prize!

>Reported for underage b&
Lame. Obviously you are being paid to promote communism. You are thus an enemy of humanity.

Nice try Punjab, but I welcome any mod to contact me for proof of age.

I remember Obama saying something similar and the liberals just went "aww poor barack wants to make the world sunshine and rainbows but mean congress won't let him."

Gotcha. So, by that train of thought, this entire board (and any/all discussion on it) is fake and gay and should not be trusted.

Of course. Everything I post is political satire. Under no circumstance should my posting be taken seriously!

Your teacher should give you a C- for this low effort shilling.

maybe we did an horrible error, but he is still a better choice than clinton. he probably just thought it would be easier to drain the swamp, but only now knows how bad it really is

>he is still a better choice than clinton
How?

Proofs?

I too like to recycle screenshots as if they have any pertinence to this discussion

Holy fuck dude! You're such a savage!
You got him so good!

God, really makes me so much more excited to take tyrone's multi-ethnic cock in my ass later. Aw fuck ya! I love being a liberal. xdxd

Sure you do. You people are all about recycling the same stuff.

White males haven't been executed for the crime of being white males for starters.

Oh no he's utilizing the CORE METHODS. I guess we're fucked now Sup Forums. Pack it up, Drumpf is finished this time for sure.

You're not in my country.
That's how.

Eat shit spic. My grass is looking kinda long. Be a bitch and come over here and cut it and I'll give you a whole 5 dollars you can send back to your wife so she afford to feed your 26 brown midget children without having to resort to blowing the coyote yet again to sneak her over the border to pick vegetables. You fucking literal clown race... Ohhh El gigante?.. Oh no it's just tom Cruise

Which Pink Guy song does this line come from again?

>The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
>To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
>To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

You're dumb as fuck if you think people will fall for this obvious shill thread.

Seriously, go get a fucking IQ test to prove it.

((You))

What is that?

So?

we dont have any reason to think he is sacrificing and raping children in the name of the dark lord. thats a huge plus.

kek

>pol
whatever you say reddit

this is exactly why russians voted him to office, to destroy and divide america

>Rothscheuters

Fuck up cunt.

I CANT HANDLE DISSENTING VIEWS. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH MY OPINION IS A SHILL

seriously... and you call the left snowflakes?

Oh please Eduardo, kill the crap. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

>T his man supposedly has created and run a billion dollar real estate empire in the most difficult market in the world

Talking about red pilling

Quit being a pussy and strap in. You're getting cucked by the media, cunt. Cunt.

>guis, it's obvious *snort* this is bait! Nobody will fall for it!
>replies to thread instead of ignoring it

It's like you're a masochist or something

This is the irony of it. Both sides are snowflakes. The right gets just as triggered over dumb shit as the left does.

You're only now realizing this?

and here i am as superior überanon centrist, completely unphased from bait from all sides.

>Trump wants to be president
"Idiot, he's not ready!
>Trump humbles himself and states that the job is quite hard, harder than he expected
"Idiots! See! He's an idiot"
>Literally every president ever feels the same
"No, it's just Trump!"

You all are sad.

Not with that flag, faggot. You're not fooling anyone

checked the 911 - you better pick up the phone, cunt, cuz the muzzies are breaking down your door.

i have nothing to fear

he never expected to win, it was all just for the free marketing media to pump his brand, just like Sara Palin gamed the media by faking a run and made millions off it.

He didnt know how good Putin's warehouse of hackers were.

That's the afterlife. You got problems in the now, chief.

You mean 7 and a half, dipshit.

it is a myth that he is a businessman, he is a huckster that is all, the banks that took over his businesses after his bankruptcies actually wont let him get near any real business decisions, his only function is PR

im working on the problems

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-presidency-easier-twitter_us_5903d72de4b05c39767fabad

You can literally listen to it yourself. And no, it's not faked. Not faked like that time Trump pretended to be his own publicist LOL

my nigga. checked that full house bruv.

It doesn't even matter, our whole world is nothing but lies built on top of lies. It's time for it all just to stop.

God that show kills me

hahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

daily psa that sage goes in the options field

also gas yourself

im watching it right now, and its redpilled as fuck.

>Obsessing over an off-hand remark this much.
>do thing
>wow, it's tougher than I thought
>ZOMG FUKKEN RETARD HE HAS TO RESIGN NOW

On a scale from no to just fucked a three year old supplied by Podesta how proud are you

Stop being such a fucking pussy and let him do his job. He's being honest. Do you prefer Obama's style? That cocky son of a bitch stuck his nose in the air and constantly pretended like he knew everything all the time. Dancing around like a fucking moron and showing off on TV constantly? At least Trump has an iota of humility when asked these kinds of questions. And by the way, actions speak louder than words. Trump may say it's a tough job verbally but at the same time he's not showing any signs of weakness as he does the job, whether you agree with the decisions he's made or not.

Just remember, ghosts only get evil people like republicans

we have allowed the system to protect shrinkage of itself with too many law courts

lawyers are parasites and should be reduced to DMV level min wage and no private law firms

nothing to do with fre market is law

Aww, is the wittle bitty baby getting angwy?

everyone can be saved user

Not at all. I'm too busy winning.