youtube.com/watch?v=aXJKr4bnGxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dream on leaf

how the fuck?

Slightly worse than Ukraine annexing Russia

more likely is the contrary

dont you have a dog to go fuck or something

I don't even think Greenland could be annexed by us

How could that happen? You're already geared up to be taken over by nig nogs and mooslims

CANZUK is more likely

If not for the USA canada wuold be even less relevant than New Zealand

You'd have to kill us to annex our land and according to your cuck of a leader that means we win.

A

Maybe I can... zuk ya dick...

>How I Banged Your Presidents Daughter

A ROMANTIC COMEDY

about as likely of you having a gf

mexico has a better chance leaf

Canzuk can suck

Absolutely fucking never. Dream on fellow leaf for it will be us who will be annexed. Canada does not have the power projection that the USA does. They could annex us while simultaneously fighting another war on the opposite side of the planet.

It's more likely that we'll be annexing you at this point little bro.

zero forever

And we by spics

The Day will Come

you would have to grow some balls and be willing to lose the majority of your male population.

We will ally with the Democratic peoples republic of Korea and spread the rhetoric "if you kill your enemies, they win".

The us will have no choice but to surrender

We are losing our own country to Indian "nations" and eventually Hongcouver will pull a Crimea and vote to join China.

Our best hope is to be annexed by the US after ww3 is done.

That's why we need that wall

Please. Either they pipe down up there or we get serious about 54-40-or-Fight! stuff.

please do, I am tired of this place

I want to live in a sane democracy with rules that make sense, I want healthcare for all citizens, I want to stop bombing other countries

please Canada, save us

leaf diaspora detected

Somebody's got that Trump derangement syndrome

It's possible in 100 years if things go really bad for them. A plague or a nuke would make it go faster. The thing about it is if we can leave the infrastructure intact we can take it over and utilize all the tech since we speak the same language.

An autistic scenario would be China beating them in a war and giving us dominion over them, or maybe like a plague or asteroid or something.

We could develop a clone army or something, then we could quadruple our population over-night and ass rape them.

>leaf clone army intellectuals

It could work, clone army + economic collapse. We would just wait for you to cannibalize each other and pump out 400 million clones.

Wow I really expected this thread to be shit like
>LEAFED
>DAY OF THE GRILL
>AMERIFATS BTFO
>LE 56%
I'm genuinely glad to see I was proven wrong. Thank you Leafs.

Please Annex us USA
Save us

How do you plan on making this clone army? Are you gonna try cutting off pieces of yourselves and planting them?

No

Oh Leaf... I don't know if we can save ourselves. I hope to God we can.

Trudeau may be a commie but at least he ain't a fake capitalist pedophile

>Trump was on Epstien's lolita express just like the Clintons
>Trump/Clinton children and parents all know each other exceedingly well
>believing the establishment even changed, only a fucking burger is that stupid

No thanks faggot leaf, we're in some dimensions better then the buggers, especially if we can elect semi Libertarian Mad Max into the federal government next election

>there is real hope

Obviously not, we could also make chimeras too, squid people would fuck up your navy.

That isn't how it works. Be thankful you speak english. French froggies will feel the pain on day of the gig.

Somebody's been watching Alex Jones. I approve

100%

The leaf will take her place in history

Our army and people are prepared to fight to their last breath. We will fight until our leaf blowers run out of power, until our rakes are dull, and until our brooms are broken in two. We will never surrender you snow mexicans! Make your move.

why do you assume a gender???

>surprise leaf invasion catches stunned burger army off guard
>leafs quickly capture and occupy border shitholes of Seattle, Detroit, Buffalo
>leaf troops look around, morale immediately plummets, mass desertions
>leaf army withdraws, offers generous aid package to burgers

depends on the sides.
such a war wouldn't be without allies.
having said that, the us capital is pretty close to the border though. with good timing, anything is possible i guess.

hail kek its true

I'd say slim to GO AWAY FAGGOT LEAF!

>surprise burger invasion catches stunned leaf army off guard
>burgers quickly capture and occupy designated border shithole streets of Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec
>burger troops look around, morale immediately skyrockets.
>deport snow pajeets,chinks and iglooks and faggots- remaining leafs gladly join The Newly formed Empire

Hundreds of times lower than us annexing you.

None at all

i wouldn't even mind. fuck this fucking pozzed shithole

Hong Kobg isn't even part of China. Dumb joke.

We have a bigger chance of seeing Dragonball Z becoming real then Canada accomplishing anything. youtube.com/watch?v=aXJKr4bnGxk

Literally this.

/thread