I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1ad_1492841663
liveleak.com/view?i=03d_1493307211
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

makes sense.

Michael cane was right, some people do just want to see the world burn.

Holy shit

I knew those saluters looked suspicious

Lefties are always false flagging, trying to create fake enemies

could've been stolen

but if so why not spraypaint it or something instead of nigger-rigging it with a black trashbag?

Can I get the video from liveleak please?

How do you know it's not the other way around?

The dude on the left in the right pic has a firework in his hand. Guess who was setting off fireworks and M80's?

So is he an antifa trying to make Trumpsters look like Nazis or an alt righter posing as antifa to stir shut up?

its all controlled by jews

this

He could easily have stolen that bag from a Trumper. I think you're right, but we still need more evidence if we're going to make this go viral.

What purpose did he serve in the antifa costume? I see no angle that a neo-nazi would be working while dressed up as antifa. It appears that the antifa in the pic was just acting like any other antifa.

On the other hand, what purpose could an antifa serve by completely sticking out on the Trump side by giving a Roman salute? Well, it might give the impression that there are guys on the Trump side giving the Roman salute.

Your analysis is correct imo

Damn it, and I liked that guy. I thought bolting together skateboard decks to make a shield was a cool idea. Not a good one, not the optimal combination of structural integrity to weight, but I thought it showed ingenuity.

Antifa and alt right are ran by the same people

We need timestamps for the images, as well as other shots of guy with shield in bag and guy doing salute to conform they are the same person. Possible the shield was lost in the melee and a commie put a bag over it. Hard to tell with faces covered in both pics, could be same guy though.

I don't know what that is, but it sure as hell isn't an m80. A firework of the size of that object he is holding would've maimed people if it went into one of those crowds. Honestly that looms like a slightly rolled up booklet or something.

Is the guy in the Andy Capp hat the same as the old lefty chav with the brown scarf?

hmm he does look kind of noodly

Bump

that shield in the trash bag on the left also curves at both ends, like the skateboards in the one on the right. Very plausible imo.

I can tell you with 98% certainty that the guy on the left in the right picture, with the cap, is a leftist protestor. The faggy haircut on the guy on the right also suggests such.

Activate your autism anons and start looking for more footage

They probably can't even draw a swastika correctly

everyone i know who is "alt right" according to the media usualyl wears a combination of blue jeans, t-shirt, and occasionally, flannel.

what kind of faggot dresses all in black? If you're going to get a button up at least get a work friendly color like white, or blue.

Some other people that have been identified in this video

liveleak.com/view?i=1ad_1492841663

Well, their Sonnenrad shield turned out pretty good I must admit.

Is the guy on the left in the right photo Ben Lynch?

>r/the_dildo tries to dox an altrighter
I don't think trumpshits and their racemixing jew leaders know what they are doing

also chopstick man is a cuck

Of course it did. That happens when people try too hard

>liveleak.com/view?i=1ad_1492841663

Mike Olson is the older guy wearing sunglasses in OP's picture (First pic on the left) Wearing the same T-shirt in the video I linked.) Not sure about Ben Lynch.

You guys notice he's using the wrong hand for the salute as well?

Gonna need to see the footage first

Be careful guys antifa will try to trick us into doxxing our own.

my bad I thought they were wearing the same cap but they are not

The guy on the right is NOT Antifa. This was confirmed by several of ourguys at Berkeley. Can't confirm the guy on the left.

I think thats what they are trying to do here.

Check this video:

liveleak.com/view?i=03d_1493307211

@0:41 that same shield is being carried by an Antifa in a red mask. It gets ripped away by someone in the crowd.

I think they are trying to use us to dox our own.

any niggers want oranges

bingo

ANTIFA = TERRORIST PEDOPHILES

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

ANTIFA = TERRORIST PEDOPHILES

Then what happened? Did he lose his shield in the fighting? Is the right pic from before the left one?
I gotta admit I'm skeptical that antifa would draw that shield. They aren't above false flagging but the black sun is a bit esoteric for that.

the altlight wants to purge the ethnic nationalist so they will not turn to dox identity europa and other alt-righters, just wait. gavin cuckiness, soutern, cernovich view the white nationalists as a problem and their jew handlers would gladly see the far righters doxxed

Liberals tend to be lazy and stoopid

Long before you read about the events like these in the news, the very actors were cast and paid, just like a movie.

You don't have any hope of stopping the monied agenda. Maybe if you made them all poor you could stop them, but good luck.

You fags are currently being subverted by ANTIFA.
>there was a fight that day when moldylocks got punched
>ANTIFA grabbed a guy and started pulling him into their crowd to fuck him up
>Black Sun bro actually rescued that it but lost the shield
>ANTIFA decided to use the shield but cover the sun
>LE BASED TWIG DUDE XD is a racemixing faggot and wants to doxx the guy for being an evil nazi white supremist

Looks like ANTIFA is successfully infiltrating Sup Forums.

thanx i saw this guy in the video where they grab that faggy maga shield dude into antifa territory.

he was thre beating maga shield guy and had his trashbag shield with him

I've been calling false flag on this

He's not using the right hand to salute. You salute with your right hand, not your left. Dumbass can't even get that right.

Oldest trick in the book.

Check the liveleak link I posted. An Antifa in a red mask is carrying that shield, guy in red hat in OP pic takes it from ANTIFAG at 41 seconds.

yeah i was just gonna say post that. the race-mixing based chopstick man is trying to doxx this shield guy who seems totally legit. fuck that stupid asshole quarter jew

>liveleak.com/view?i=03d_1493307211

Yeah, he had his shield stolen. Check the video^ @ 0:38

Time to rearm our autism again.

Sounds reasonable. Praise kek for overanylitical autists like you to catch this stuff

All rioters are pawns.

so should the guy on the left of OP's image be doxxed only then?

Okay so that is a third person carrying it who clearly isn't the guy saluting. And that was at the very end of things. So the right pic must have been earlier, right?

The shills are already here...

SHE WAS ONLY 14!

What did he mean by this?

This is a very interesting thread. Some very good responses too.

Thanks.

Only a fucking jew would false flag like this.

So in the OP pic was the antifa head covering photoshopped from red to black?

He is using the right hand you dumb shit

This fuck suspect either way. What scumbag walks around with a half gallon of milk?

someone listened to yesterdays shoah

I can't irl confirm personally, but I do think you are correct. I know the picture of him posing was the first time I saw him on a stream him that day.

You'll have to wait until others are around tomorrow for a confirmation. No doxx though, he's /ourguy/ 100%.

no one on the right skateboards, he's obviously antifa

T. Burger who doesn't know the difference between right and left

Trips of truth

nice try tho...

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just fucking retarded but I got a good laugh out of this.

No, I think more than one antifa had the shield. Which lends credence to the idea of saluting guy losing it to them at some point.

Ok. The fact that the left pic is clearly from the end of the day, at the intersection where the smoke went off, and the video of the third guy having it is after the smoke, makes it more likely that the pic is from before. So if salute guy was antifa he would have to have changed clothes and glasses and removed his gas mask as well as covering up the shield. Should be able to spot him on video in other parts of the day to confirm he is /ourguy/, but it seems likely.

You are the Shill, methinks. OPfag

look at the ends it's obviously the same sign

I've been waiting so long to use this pic...

It is the same shield, a different antifa is holding it later on. I think the saluting guy lost it in a fight and the commies covered it up so they could use it.

Not a shill. It's a reasonable question and some of your betters have answered it

Trump is a faggot

The right isn't organized enough to repel such actions.

this post is now about bovine mammary gland excretions. yum....

go
back
to
reddit...

Weaponized retardism.

strayans are weird

>be me
>read this
>about to make a fucking big post insulting
>notice american flag

The Left can't even hide their identity with masks.

>He could easily have stolen that bag from a Trumper.
you know how i know you are a shill?

>What scumbag walks around with a half gallon of milk?
people that go to riots with blacksuns painted on their Autism Armor so they can wash away the bear mace our Antifa friends love so much. Also the Lactose meme

>I don't know what that is, but it sure as hell isn't an m80
You're all my m80s though, to be honest phamalams.

It just looks like his right hand because the photo is a mirror image. A camera lens is like your eye, so the image is reversed. Except you don't see things upside down because your retina flips it. Cameras don't do that yet. You can do it manually with Adobe or something if you want.

You either discredit possibilities or simply can't see them then.

What is jpeg?

The alt right has Nazis
No way

Antifa trying to point out the obvious

Nice find with the trash bag on the ground. That's why they cropped it out.
Besides, he's not with Identity Evropa, no fashy haircut, and the shield is made of skateboards. Fake as fuck.

I AM THE SECOND ANTIFA ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

open your EYES