How are men and women equal? Men are on average way stronger than woman physically...

How are men and women equal? Men are on average way stronger than woman physically. Men also dominate the highest IQ percentile, get the highest test scores and also get better jobs. Women are generally way worse than men at pretty much everything.

Almost no one here will argue with that. Are you looking for an echo chamber?

>women on average can do better than men in life
>women however will never be the very top performing in any industry

Because there's no longer a draft, women basically have way shittier lives than men. They have to menstruate and also hold the burden of having to squeeze a baby out of their cunt

Men are better than women, they are not equal.

I hope that's sarcasm, leaf.

women are a prize for successful and/or strong men. they are a playing piece, a comforting companion. some are not. some are priestesses, others find the work of men to suit them better. not a big deal.

yet they succumb to their sexual desires and give up their freedoms just for a little bit of pussy.

Women are gigantic pussies these days, most of them can't handle pushing a baby out so they immediately concede and have the docs cut them open.

Because of public education forcing boys and girls to compete in strict age-brackets, where females have an innate advantage due to developing earlier (and far less, overall).

'Men age like wine, women like milk.' was never just in reference to aesthetics. Women just plain straight HALT all mental development at puberty. Men basically only START at puberty.

Lies. This day and age pussy has no value. Is too easy to get because feminism turned women into whores.

Yeah I think most people at least subconsciously understand that men are superior, I mean basically every notable figure throughout history has been a man: Inventor, artist, scientist, mathematician, politician, even traditional female roles are filled with men at the top levels like cooking. Doesn't you have to hate women though, adults are superior to children but I still love children.

>Says the leaf

>i hope that's sarcasm, leaf.
>is a fucking leaf

When you realize equality is something like perfection, an unobtainable thing that can only striven for and never reached, you will feel better.

>i hope that's sarcasm, leaf
nigger, what the 7th dimensional hell are you doing

Men and woman are not equal in that we are exactly the same but because we are different. Both genders complement each other and both are needed for the survival of the human race.

if women are so great, why do they need government to rob men for them?

you just want equal black cock as women, we get it

Women are cuter, traps are gross and Sup Forums is deluded due to years of loneliness rendering even the most stern individual here willing to fuck a tree if it had feminine posture.

>security
word than everything in the man, combined

OP, if your pic is true then why are virgin men a dime a dozen while virgin women are rare as fuck?

Consider the following. Men are all different, yet they are treated equally or else you can't have a functioning society. Women are treated equally to men for the same reason. We are all humans, and we are all different.

we are not equal, mens are savages

>implying you wouldnt

women are better at men at not doing anything for pussy, that's about it

bro for real. this has to be bait. but i'll bite

the top tier men can literally fuck whoever they want. no woman will say no to them. so that landwhale, that weird smelly girl. the woman who if they had a male equivalent who would not be getting lair, are

usually they get fucked and left. then they just get used to getting fucked and left. then they get used to getting fucked by guys much better than they are. so when a lower percentile man comes around they don't bother giving him the time of day. why fuck a lower tier guy when you could just ride the cock carousel of much hotter higher tier guys

seriously i've fucked some pretty lame bitches. girls working part time who just smoke pot all day and haven't worked out a day in their life. me on the other hand i work out almost every day and i work 40-50 hours a week. if i was her, working 20 some hours a week on minimum wage living at my parents house not doing shit but eating junk food and smoking pot.. well NO girl would fuck me. but since she's less valueable than me i fucked her, and i've fucked plenty of girls like her. while that retard fatass working at mcdonalds probably only dreams of banging her and doing cute shit with her

and this will go on forever. that lame boring slut with nothing going for her will probably go on to fuck all sorts of dudes busting their ass. probably forever, or until she's like in her 30s and no one really wants to bang her anymore. then she'll settle.

so why are low tier woman getting laid? cause they can, because guys typically want to bang more and more often than women