TRUMPGRET GENERAL /tg/ DRUMPF TEARS EDITION

Do you regret your vote, I basically realized that Hilldawg was basically a white nationalist posing as a globalist unlike Drumpf.

who here /trump/gret

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/91886745/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBC>twd

>that image

Tippity top kekkles

>only caring about whether an individual hates jews and israel

Klumpf Bump

>In fact, it shows more buyer’s remorse for Trump’s opponent in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton.

stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/91886745/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do

frankly i just don't care anymore

fuck, I can't believe I actually thought he was going to be something new, something different. I still believe that he was the best choice, but we still got betrayed hard...

I was such an imbecile... Let the world burn down, best Korea please start a nuclear war

Literally no one.

Gas yourself, my man.

> leafposting

>Hillary
>not a globalist

>ITT: Hillary voters pretend they voted for Trump and regret it

SAY IT WITH ME!
MADAM PRESIDENT!

The only other choice was Hillary

It's therefore literally impossible to regret voting for Trump.

>I basically realized that Hilldawg was basically a white nationalist posing as a globalist unlike Drumpf.

Your brain clearly malfunctioned, does it happen often?

Op

>posing as a globalist

You'd have to have dog shit in place of your brain to vote for a Clinton.

Who cares. Donald and Hillary are related. The person who was SELECTED to be 'President' doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

No regrets seeing Hillary lose

Didn't even vote for Trump but I still applaud his ass-kicking of that crippled old hag

>true nationalist candidate

>Hillary.

This is the reason we need to bring Aktion T4 back.

>stormautist who are surprised and disappointed that the President of the United States didn't go on live TV and say "the holocaust did not happen; gas the kikes race war now!"

>ITT: Trump cucks pretending to be shitposting Hillary voters to push the kosher false dichotomy between (((Trump))) and (((Hillary)))