Hardcore Christendom thread

Hardcore Christendom thread.

Can we get a thread going with some of the more hardcore Christian stories/accomplishments and less turn the other cheek? Artwork welcome. Example: Crusades.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Béziers
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi-cTbi8lkI
youtube.com/watch?v=aG3fCeI19IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pl u dicrinr \'|r dicuirtli |ttr ultil budEt i rnvd rd tt rnnitinr
| b| Plclr ud. T tdlircr i i ncrtl \l'l|cr n td`icuutlbircft lt`rinl | tltt r nu lctilll db `|udE|t iri E lt`r ncvnldll lruld itttr rlrdn ntntlitrinr
| b| clrd. Ttlr i ctlllc nt`utlbc t`rnl tl n clld `|| riE lt` cnllllulitr rld nttlr
| b| clrd. Ttlr i ctlllc nt`utlbc t`rnl tl n clld `|| riE lt` cnllllulitr rld nttlr
irtL¬nL¬t rL¬t'om.% lt i% il]oflt ttt t IrLFr do rlot tlLF CllrlCL¬ to 'r ttlL¬ ublic ilL¬ ot` tti% rOjL¬Ct
irt.L¬nL¬t rL¬t'om%. lt i% il]oflt ttt t ILFr do rlot tlLF CllrlCL¬ to 'r ttlL¬ ublic ilL¬ ot` tti% rOjL¬Ct
bt.or tlr i clrc to \'r tt ublíc irto tl id \'itt bb' t. *urttrlor, t lr r rot
cnrcft, | ¬ ' ctrE |d v| cnl|lt di|lil d|dil nr nlr |itlIXllilb
cnrcft, |b ¬ ' ctrE |d v| cnl|lt di|lil d|dil nr nLlr |itl IX lElitl mb

DEUS

VULT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh

>The killings were carried out in full view of the Muslim army and Saladin's own field headquarters. Around 3000 soldiers alongside each and every women and child present in the walls were executed.

That is hardcore as fuck, the whole ethos of the crusades appeals to me on a deep level.

>LARP: The Thread

How's it LARPing to appreciate the more metal elements of our Christian history, pal?

>whore about to get stoned to death
>let he who is without sin throw the first stone
>literally draw lines in the sand
>the go away

p. hardcore for the day and age

Orthodoxy or death

1101-1102: the Crusade of the Faint-hearted (coda to the First Crusade). Pope Paschal II, taking up where his predecessor Pope Urban II left off, preached another crusade to aid the fledgling Kingdom of Jerusalem. He called in particular upon those who had taken but failed to fulfill the crusader vow but had not fulfilled it, whom he threatened with excommunication, and those who had left the First Crusade before it reached Jerusalem (the “faint-hearted”). The result was another large, disorganized crusade, even more heterogeneous and far less successful than the First. The largest contingent was townspeople and peasants from Lombardy (northern Italy). Others came from various parts of France and Germany. Among the Crusades’ leaders were Count Stephen of Blois and Count Hugh of Vermandois, both seeking to restore the honor they had lost by leaving the First Crusade prematurely. (Stephen’s ignominious flight from the Crusade during the dark days of the siege of Antioch mortified his wife Countess Adela, the daughter of King William the Conqueror; she nagged him into going back to restore her honor.] The crusade of 1101 was almost annihilated in Asia Minor by the Seljuqs.

The Battle of Vienna.

Turkish armies had swept across Europe, and Vienna was besieged by 150,000 muslims.

The Ottomans had several mines planted under the walls to detonate them and bring them down, with vicious battles being fought by the Christians to disarm them and hold the city.

The Polish infantry arrives, and pitched battle ensues, with the Turks gaining the upper hand.

Then, to the roaring cheers of Austrian and Polish infantry the Christian cavalry arrives, slowly emerging from the nearby forest.

They join the battle, and the Christian soldiers gained the advantage.

Then at 6pm, 18,000 horsemen, led by 3000 Polish Winged Hussars charged down the hillside into the Turkish army in the largest cavalry charge in human history.

Under assault from all sides, from a Christian coalition including Austrians, Hungarians, Polish, Bavarians, Italians, Saxons, Normans and many more the Turkish army paniced and was slaughtered.

The muslim defeat was so great that no Islamic army has set foot in Europe since, and led to the decline of the Ottoman Empires western expansion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Béziers

>To our amazement, crying "to arms, to arms!", within the space of two or three hours they crossed the ditches and the walls and Béziers was taken. Our men spared no one, irrespective of rank, sex or age, and put to the sword almost 20,000 people. After this great slaughter the whole city was despoiled and burnt, as divine vengeance miraculously raged against it.

>some of the more hardcore Christian stories
Story of the execution of St Peter.
>Peter gets arrested for being a dipshit
>about to be crucified
>says "hey, guys, can you do it upside down so it's not like how my Lord was killed?"
>became a saint
Super hardcore Christian story.

THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS IS THE SEED OF THE CHURCH.

What the fuck? How can you claim to be Christian and be okay with this? What happened to "you shall not kill"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi-cTbi8lkI

Saint Anthony (3rd–4th century) was one of the first monks to retire to the desert to devote himself to fasting and prayer. The Church knows his life story thanks to his biographer, St. Athanasius, the bishop of Alexandria. “When we visited St. Anthony in the ruins where he lived, we heard a commotion, thousands of voices and the clash of arms. Also, at night, wild beasts would come, and the saint fought them off with prayer,” said Athanasius.

He Spent the Night Alone in an Abandoned Tomb

One day Saint Anthony, then aged 35, decided to spend the night alone in an abandoned tomb. A great multitude of demons came and started beating him, wounding him all over. He lay on the ground as if dead. The claws of the demons prevented him from getting up. According to the hermit the suffering caused by this demonic torture was comparable to no other. The next day, by the Providence of God, a friend came to visit him and carried him on his shoulders to the nearest village for treatment. Anthony came to himself and begged his friend to bring him back to the tomb. Upon arriving there, Saint Anthony exclaimed: “Here is Anthony. I do not flee your beatings nor pain, nor torture; nothing can separate me from the love of God.”

St. Athanasius wrote: “The demons made such a racket that the whole place was shaken, knocking over the four walls of the tomb; they came in droves, taking the form of all kinds of monstrous beasts and hideous reptiles. And the whole place was filled with lions, bears, leopards, bulls, wolves, asps, scorpions. The lions roared, ready to attack; bulls seemed to threaten him with their horns; snakes advanced, crawling on the ground, seeking a place of attack, and wolves prowled around him.

They all were making a terrible noise. Groaning in pain, St. Anthony faced the demons, laughing: ‘If you had any power, only one of you would be enough to kill me; but the Lord has taken away your strength, so you want to frighten me by your number. The proof of your powerlessness is that you are reduced to taking the form of senseless animals. If you have any power against me, come on, attack me! But if you cannot do anything, why torment yourselves unnecessarily? My faith in God is my defense against you.’

“But all of a sudden a bright light illuminated the tomb; at that moment, the demons vanished. The pains ceased. When he realized that God was coming to his aid, he asked: ‘Where were you, Lord? Why did you not stop this suffering earlier?’ God answered him, ‘Anthony, I was present at your side. But I waited, observing your fight. And since you have resisted so bravely, I will now always be at your side, and I will make your name famous throughout the world.’ Having heard the words of the Lord, the monk stood up and prayed. He then received such strength that he felt in his body an even greater vigor than before.”

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms”

Guys, I'm so scared that Islam will conquer the planet. All signs point to it happening. What do we do?

Know your enemy.

In other words, learn Islam. Start from why are you scared of it.

Whats it like being retarded enough to believe there is a ghost livingi us that lives forever?
How about being stupid enough to think miracles happen?
How about being so ignorant you believe magic?

Atheism will win. You are right christianity is a dead religion though

Do what people always did.

FIGHT BACK.

It's your turn to carry on the fight, the eternal abyss of the death of our culture is at the horizon. There is nothing left to do but FIGHT.

I sure the geriatrics that still believe in that god shit will putup a great fight

This. We need a new pope who isn't a complete cuck first however.

Because I don't agree with the bible in its entirety and believe much of it is (((revisionism))) aimed at making whites complacent/susceptible to subversion.

How does it feel to be empty inside? It isn't too late user.

That never counted in war. What you should quote is any the various times Jesus discouraged fighting your enemies.

"If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt."

...faggot.

>We need a new pope who isn't a complete cuck first however.
kek I was listening to an arbitrary piece of NPR today and they said the Pope was an awesome guy and the complainers were all just complainers and we need to merge with Islam.

And then it went into a pledge drive hoping to get another $6k before the hour was over.
>next segment: how they're not biased and not ever controlled by money

> Empty inside
Buddy, there is nothing inside anyone
People just fake shit and get through. Fuck you and all people like you for giving people the false hope of an afterlife
You are a sick fuck

>ywn smash a mudslime's head in with a fucking sledge hammer and watch his body tumble all over his comrades as you go in for another head smash

go back to /rel/

Can you imagine any pope before this one doing 1 tenth of the shit this one has? I can't. Disgraceful.

A degenerate pope.

FUCK CHRIST-INSANITY.

NO KIKE RELIGIONS
FOR WHITE MEN

The west will rise again

Another fight is coming. Fight or die.

He might have been able to get away with it if he spoke the truth instead of just collapsing into a decrepit message.

Sounded to me decrepit from the beginning. Sad! many such cases.

Catholicism needs a strong leader to guide it through the dark times ahead, this pope can't die soon enough.

The muslims will win which is why I will wait to make sure their vicrtory is close then comvert to Islam

Christoph Schönborn is favoured to be in good contention for the papacy.

He made headlines recently for warning of "Islamic conquest of Europe" and for calling for the Church to do more to push them back, while speaking at a Church commemoration of the defeat of the Islamic Turkish army by Chriatian soldiers at Vienna.

There's still hope.

Great picture, damn.

I get to thinking it needs us to guide it. It's so fucked up from the top down these days, you know?

TFW no pope will ever openly call for a crusade again.

>The muslims will win which is why I will wait to make sure their vicrtory is close then comvert to Islam

I sincerely doubt it, the west has a much higher level of mechanization then the Muslim world, were it straight up fight the combined might of Russia, the US, Britain, France, Germany, and Poland would crush them. The only issue is that most of these countries haven't adopted a white nationalistic political system..... a problem which is being remedied

I made this when I was bored a while ago.
Medieval 2 is a hell of a game.

Father Gabriel Amorth, Vatican Chief exorcist, warned before he died of old age that the Vatican had been seized by demonic forces.

He believed that high ranking cardinals were possessed by the devil or powerful demonic entities.

Excellent work, brother.

If you are into hardcore Christianity, then I suggest watching this. I swear my balls and hard-on for Christendom just grew.

youtube.com/watch?v=aG3fCeI19IA

Obviously, you'd go after the highest ranks. That's nothing new.

All I'm asking is why the highest ranks aren't mounting the charge against them.
>"charge" means somebody whom you are responsible to take care of
>sheparding the sheep in the flock
call me a hothead, but lead by example some time, how about it.

With all the allegations of child abuse it makes you wonder whether that's true or if pedophiles are drawn to occupations where they'll have easy access to children.

taking a life is not always wrong. The original language word is more like "murder"

> White nationalism
Yhe vasy majority of whites hate you nazis fucks.
Christans are old and the youth have rejecyed ir
Who will do the fighting?
Islam is young, energetic and cool whereas christianity is old, weak, moribund and dying.

Fourth Crusade
Part of the Crusades
ConquestOfConstantinopleByTheCrusadersIn1204.jpg
Conquest of Constantinople by the Crusaders in 1204
Date 1202–1204
Location Balkans
Result Crusader Sack of Constantinople
Establishment of the Latin Empire.
Territorial
changes Partition of the Byzantine Empire, creation of Crusader states in the Balkans
Belligerents

Crusaders:

Republic of Venice
Holy Roman Empire
March of Montferrat
Kingdom of France
County of Champagne
County of Blois
Duchy of Burgundy
County of Flanders

Byzantine Empire
Kingdom of Hungary
Commanders and leaders
Enrico Dandolo
Boniface I
Louis I
Alexios IV Angelos Alexios III Angelos
Alexios V Doukas
Kaloyan of Bulgaria
Strength
Crusaders: 10,000 men[1]
Venetians: 10,000 men[1] and 210 ships[2] Byzantines: 15,000 men[3] and 20 ships[4]
[show]

v t e

Crusades

The Fourth Crusade (1202–04) was a Western European armed expedition called by Pope Innocent III, originally intended to conquer Muslim-controlled Jerusalem by means of an invasion through Egypt. Instead, a sequence of events culminated in the Crusaders sacking the city of Constantinople, the capital of the Christian-controlled Byzantine Empire.

well said, good sir

*tips fedora*

By high ranking I mean that it's alleged that he once accused Pope Benedict, to his face, of being possessed, which is why his authority was limited under Benedict.

I feel like it must be similar to a military coup: The generals are enemies, change must come from the Corporals and below.

Islam isn't young and it isn't cool either.

The Cadaver Synod (also called the Cadaver Trial; Latin: Synodus Horrenda) is the name commonly given to the posthumous ecclesiastical trial of Pope Formosus, held in the Basilica of St. John Lateran in Rome during January of 897.[1] The trial was conducted by the successor, Pope Stephen VI (sometimes called Stephen VII), to Formosus' successor, Pope Boniface VI. Stephen accused Formosus of perjury and of having acceded to the papacy illegally. At the end of the trial, Formosus was pronounced guilty and his papacy retroactively declared null.

Probably around January 897, Stephen VI ordered that the corpse of his predecessor Formosus be removed from its tomb and brought to the papal court for judgement. With the corpse propped up on a throne, a deacon was appointed to answer for the deceased pontiff.

Formosus was accused of transmigrating sees in violation of canon law, of perjury, and of serving as a bishop while actually a layman. Eventually, the corpse was found guilty. Liutprand and other sources say that, after having the corpse stripped of its papal vestments, Stephen then cut off the three fingers of the right hand that it had used in life for blessings, next formally invalidating all of Formosus' acts and ordinations (including, ironically, his ordination of Stephen VI as bishop of Anagni). The body was finally interred in a graveyard for foreigners, only to be dug up once again, tied to weights, and cast into the Tiber River.

>islam is cool

just behead me already senpai

>The generals are enemies, change must come from the Corporals and below.
In other words, the Praetorian Guard is being put up by the next down. It debased its base.

I like the concept. We'll see what happens.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

"I don't agree with the Bible in its entirety" sounds pretty heretical to me

You are a fool if you think a book written by man is infallible, we aren't mudslimes and don't believe the holy book to be a literal work of God.

That only applies to humans. If I remember correctly, monks can't eat meat, but it's okay for warriors to kill animals.

The message you received was regarding the present. Examples were given for your comprehension.

Just a quick history lesson.

The Templar oder, like us, were born from morality and the repulsion of degeneracy. First they were men, then they became scholars of god and wisdom. After achieving enlightenment through the bible they trained to defend their brothers.

Once the Templar order became strong, and the original Christendom was realized (protestant Christianity), they became the first continental bank, which eventually became the thing which killed them.

The Templar Order didn't decide one day to kill infidels, they instead were the protectors of Christians who traveled to Jerusalem as pilgrims. (I believe this was during the second jihad, i'm not sure)
The Muslim shehk at the time conquered Jerusalem and banned all non Muslims from traveling there. This was when Christendom was first under attack since the initiation of the Templar Order. The Templars proceeded to travel to Israel and absolutely crush the Muslims, but over years and opposing roach tactics, they eventually lost Jerusalem, then cyprus, and then were eradicated in their homes and temples by the French/Catholic anti Christian alliance; burning the last templar grand master alive at the stake

pic related.
Christians are the strongest people on earth, once we realize our potential we must devote ourselves to it.

Really interesting read, thanks brother.

Fucking heretic.

Can someone recommend me a book on the Geat Schism?

If you think the Bible is a literal work of God you're misguided, Christianity makes no such statements, whereas Islam does.

kys abdul
Learning islam means reading the Koran, not googling "why are muslims such niggers?"

Islam is the Koran. Islam is ISIS.

We can take 'em

Hey Mr. 699, I can personally assure you there's an asterisk on that particular commandment and on the back of the stone it says snakes are thoroughly exempt from being completely and utterly cast-rated!

Yo check me out in this one guys all of light is like, "meh, you're really slacking on the snake out of kingdom game today general!"

Every pagan and heathen you kill with a Christian sword can go to heaven. We didn't kill anyone. We gave them eternal life. Praise Jesus.

>With all the allegations of child abuse
Which mostly come from the Lefts and Greens who project their own pedophiliac tendencies onto the "enemy". And you believe it. Oh ye of little faith.

It's shit like this that I'm having a hard time trusting the Roman Catholic Church. I'm kind of 50/50 with its teaching. No doubt its monasteries have helped me greatly when I was down, depressed and looking for meaning in my life but when I read acts like these and the contradictions of its teachings with the bible, I am just blown away at how unchristian the organization is.

Source? Genuinely curious.

The catholic church has never and will never be christian. If you had read the bible you would know that the Catholic church is literally the whore of Babylon.

Begone, Satan.

read a book, traitor nigger.

Romans 13, faggot.

No, you. Denier of the True Presence and the Saints.

You're an idiot. Saladin was delaying, which prompted the king to execute the soldiers. Remember that Saladin was biding for time to gather resources and men so what Richard did was right.

Topkek, take your own advice, and read the scripture, heretic. The true church is either the Catholic, or Orthodox. The only traitor is Luther.

Read George MacDonalds unspoken sermons, Phanteses, and A Dish of Orts, all will bring you in closer contact with the eternal. Read CS Lewis's "The Discarded Image" and "Allegory of Love" for a wake up call about medieval history and Christianities role in shaping the world.

Let Christ and the God of Christianity, who is the true God and mind behind the universe, guide your heart and your will. Fight communism, feminism, and fascism (Islam is fascist for example). Never forget Christianity brought true freedom into the hearts of men regardless of personal circumstances and forever changed the world.