Why is somepne expected to only sleep with their wife...

Why is somepne expected to only sleep with their wife? As long as you use birth control whats wrong with fucking for fun? Its just sex

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms11219
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you fine with your wife sleeping around for "fun"?

Sure, if she ises a condom. Sex isnt anything special

Londo Mollari?

What is the root of all sexual desire?

I love this pic

C U C K

you have shitty sex

I don't understand this world.

why would you bother with anyone elses genes

just clone yourself if you want to procreate

Well, that's your jam, then. For most regular people, however, sex is a means of attachment, and often results in an emotional connection. The concept of being faithful exists so that couples can maximize their time together as one, since it's been a well known fact for a long time that polygamy is a bad mating strategy.

I like to bring some girls into the sack to fuck them together with my girlfriend, but that's just our specific fetish, basically like playing co-op with your friend. Yes, it is having sex with someone else, but the context in particular is still very much a bonding exercise, and of course, we make sure it's women we never see again afterwards.

I have great sex. Do you never just fuck a woman for fun? You spund like a christ fag.
Cucks are on the room. I love her but I want to fuck other women

Gee maybe genetic diversity that kept humans alive from evolving viruses that are trying to kill us

if you're not strong enough to fight off viruses you deserve to die, thats not a good enough reason to let your white genes degenerate

If the sex is so good then why do you want it with other people?

Tjere is special sex woth someone who care then there is just fucking some bitch when you get horny for some strange.
I lovemy wife and honestly dont give a fuck about the women I have slept with. You just cumand leave

What? To fuck other women because they are different. If you dont get.this I bet you have slept with less than 4 women

I'm not here to teach you basic biology. Pick up a book.

>I love her but I want to fuck other women
get a divorce and fuck other women

is it really so difficult that you have to come to an anime board to ask for advice

Yeah so you can have your favorite meal every day, but you choose random, shittier meals instead? You're not making a great case.

whatever jew cuck

every pussy is different. Bill Nye said so

Aren't you the same guy who is cheating on his wife with teenage black chicks? You write like him

No, that question sucks balls.

Why are feminists permitted the right to attend university lectures? They've repeatedly demonstrated that they're incapable of simple civil decorum. Lets just not involve them in the worlds discussions.

>people have only one favourite meal

It stops you getting bored of your favourite meal if you let yourself eat your top 10 meal

>Tell me, do you consider the eating of snails immoral, and the eating of oysters moral?

>What's wrong with not being exclusive with your wife/husband
There is literally no point to marriage then if that's how you feel
Get fucked commie

If you ate ypur favorite meal every day you woild tire of it. Earing other meals adds variety and makes you enjoy that food amore.
Are you a virgin?
Why? I love my wife I just want to fuck other women for fun. I have never understood why sex is so special. I look at it like jacking off using some sluts body

>taking the beauty and mystery away from being human

You must be a joy to hang around

It's 2017. Muh whole grain crunch

fucking breeders, why would you ever have mixed gene kids when you can have a pure clone?

Because loyalty is key. If two folks want to be in an open marriage good on them. I would say the majority do not.

> Beauty and mystery of bei g human
Lol at this fucking faggot.

Oh you must be one of those college faggots doing this for your class.

Or you'd lose that meal forever because you're uncommitted.

The ad hom is adorable by the way.

>Sex isnt anything special

Good indication you're doing it wrong.
Might be why she's shopping around but wants you to think it's your idea.

hang yourself
nature.com/articles/ncomms11219

Its just fucking. Stop pretending it magic. If you believe it is magic grow up.
So you have never personally touched a vagina?

John Green is guaranteed to be 100% an actual cuckold.

I have. What does that have to do with your argument?

>american flag
Americans thinks life is about having sex, watching garbage and shouting USA USA USA KILL KILL USA KILL BAD MUSLIM

exactly, breeders are degenerate

don't bother with women, just clone yourself

men are superior to women anyway

listen kid, I've had plenty of casual meaningless sex and let me tell you, at the end of the day it gives you nothing but an empty soulless feeling inside of yourself. I've only been with one woman in my life who I've actually loved and sex was infinitely better.

By having casual sex you're eroding your soul, save yourself for someone you truly care for.

What exactly is beautiful about human behavior? Genocide? War? Hate? Greed? Ignorance?
We are just animale. Humanity is not special or unique

take a walk through Saint Peter's Basilica and tell me that.

Stop being an edgy teenager.

are all of you really this fucking stupid?

I couldn't see the basilica because there was a pedo orgy there the day I was visiting Rome

is this you?

Family, love, being in touch with your community and beliefs
Of course an american degenerate would not know shit about it, your culture is so decadent, USA is weimar republic 2.0 world empire edition

What exactly is beautiful about human behavior? Genocide? War? Hate? Greed? Ignorance?
We are just animale. Humanity is not special or unique

>pedophiles built Rome
do you think Jesus was a pedophile? Why would you turn your back on something like Christianity that has intrinsic and universal value because a bunch of old faggots who probably don't even take their faith seriously?

> Soul
Tell me more about the magic ghost inside me that will live forever, magician

Nigga is there something wrong with your brain ?

>Humanity is not special or unique
definitely wrong

Why are traps so much better than women?

there was no Jesus, INRI stands for IVLIVS NEPOS REX IMPERATOR, it was a codeword for Caesar Tiberius who was an infamous degenerate bisexual pedophile

> family and community
Right I want to hang around those assholes. I met one of my neighbor

Soul is more than the idea of a spirit.
It is used to represent your entire being. If you commit foul acts your soul will corrode and only a pleasure seeking husk will remain.
No drive, no pride, no honor. Just hedonism and apathy.

you're right, it's "just sex", which means it's a fucking waste of time that only hedonists participate in

This attitude is why the west is declining. Literally no culture has ever improved things without reaching for the Divine, glorious, or virtuous. Fucking degenerates.

He probably didn't like you because you are a degenerate and wanted to stay away from your ilk.
Go be a wigger somewhere else.