>>123297281

Real Trump supporters dropped Trump April 6th

Literally every gangbanger in America is an Obama supporter and anti-Trumper.

Nope, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This, or at least dialed back their enthusiasm as I did

I'm still hoping for the best but it ain't looking good. Knew I should have written in Vermin Supreme.

> a collective is necessarily responsible for the actions of an individual

literally fucking neck yourself

This.

But seriously though, what is it with violent right-wingers and machete attacks lately? First we had James Jackson the Nigger-Slaying Hoplite kill that guy with his Cold Steel Gladius Machete, now this? What is this Rwanda-tier fuckery?

yeah true

#notallmuslims

at least they can't blame guns

God.
The fucking left has constantly had whiny little shitheads fucking go shoot up schools and then they use them as an excuse for le bully meme and gun control.

Now that this happened, and the person doing it happens to have been a trump supporter, they're going to fucking sit and go "O LOL BULLY GOOD LOL ONLY TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOOT PPL NOW.", even though fucking 18 years ago, they said Columbine was caused by poor bullied students who deserve sympathy.

Fuck this gay ass place.

And you know what - fuck this board. I need a break from this fucking board. I fucking browse this shit 24/7 when I'm off work, and Walmart + Sup Forums delivering constant cynicism and anger is really sapping my life.

Fuck you alllll!

>Sup Forums is one ideology
hello newfriend!

Has one of us finally fought back? Heil Nyra.

>not unsheathing a katana instead

so you agree with the hashtag?

Islam is a linear ideology that supports violent behavior.

Sup Forums is an erratic hodge podge of shit talkers and opinionated fools.

Shit man, I worked at Walmart. It was awful. I hated that place with a passion that defies description in any human language, because home sapiens are not actually capable of hating that deeply. I was starting to evolve into some new species, whose only ecological niche was despising fucking Walmart.

I hope you can get out, or failing that, get into some position there that's filled with less bullshit. Best wishes, man.

we arent talking about pol we are talking about conservative right, just like there is muslim extremist there is right wing extremist who are willing to kill. not hard to understand , or do you honestly a right wing oriented people can never be violent?

honestly believe*

>an anonymous imageboard on a mongolian embroidery site is more varied than 2 billion people worldwide

>trump supporting guy gets bullied too much
>doesn't use gun so liberals cry "MUH GUN VIOLENCE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AHHHH"

future shooter imminent

> writes about feelings
> not a liberal faggot

One of these things can't be true.

Wow, way to be a special snowflake. Sure this fag isn't a liberal?

If you believe a civil war is coming (it is) then it's your duty to wait for it so you can at least die surrounded by spent brass and the bodies of your enemies.

Definitely /ourguy/

> teleports behind you
> nothing personal, kid

yeah Sup Forums is infinitely more varied than a religion that literally revolves around the book and not the other way around like christianity where the book revolves around you

Some of you guys are all right. Don't go to the coffee shop tomorrow.

/thread