What does Sup Forums think of stormfront?

What does Sup Forums think of stormfront?

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually quite like Stormfront, even though I haven't posted on their in a while. I find most people on Sup Forums say they hate Stormfront, but don't actually know much about it.

I also really like Stormfront's radio show and I listen to it regularly:
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

I hate them and I hope they would stop raiding us.

Stormfront is obsolete.

based

I like stormfront as far as i remember they were the only other major nazi site for a while

sorry, stormfags. we've all moved on to traditionalism now

this

Hello Stormfront.

its posters are old and will die soon
good times ahead

>what does Sup Forums think of this, what does Sup Forums think of that?
Who gives a shit. I think you should fuck off with this bullshit.

I never go there, I assume it's a CSIS/FBI front like all "extreme" racist kind of forums. I'm also not a nazi.

However there's a cartoonist from there that posts some fucking hilarious shit here sometimes

Haven't been on there before, but I respect what it represents. Not sure why there is a "war" between pol and stromfront. Pol does have a lot of third world scum who want to believe they are white though, so I assume the hate is from them.

Complete idiots who believe we wuz tier shit about Egypt and stuff.

>we are a neo-nazi board
hello nu-pol

>swastikas and nazi symbols everwhere
>holocaust threads
>old flag system people pretty well used only swastikas
>calls me new

It's for people who are racist like everyone else with bat shit crazy thrown in.

>I'd rather just shit post.

Cancer but 10x better trs or rebbit

Absolutely crawling with the feds.

Lol so true. Fuck that pussy. Traditional fag

Oh yeah? How about we meet up and I kick your ass

Worse then reddit

>Old flag system

OG flags were random. Then we had no flags then selectable then IP specific

You're still a newfag

>pol
>not a neo nazi board
and a hello to you nu pol

>Those digits

>This thread

>Newfag confirmed

Isn't Anglin a sex tourist?

It's fake/gay

I find it hilarious how frustrated they get at pic related.

You guys have nothing on how much it enrages true stormfags. It is adorable how mad/sad they get.

they're basically Sup Forums as distinguished from nu/pol/

Honey pot.

they suck at memes

The entire internet is a honey pot. Best to just post as much bullshit as possible and overwhelm their shit with too much data.

They have so much data that they likely only concentrate on the few anyways.

faggots. they put pussy on too much of a pedestal with their
>"da booty of da white wimmenz must not vanish from da erf."
which in turn leads to anyone claiming to have a cooch being whiteknighted and brownnosed.

you can make fun of Sup Forums for being neckbeards all you want, this place is leagues better in terms of getting shit done and not being a faggot

They are the medicine to cure r/the_dildo cancer

Dumb and gay.

They have been here for longer than most of Sup Forums these days, Stromfront's history on Sup Forums dates back to the days of /news/ and when Sup Forums was somewhat browsable. They may be faggots but they are our faggots.

Fags

I used to post on stormfront until I developed a fetish for sandniggers. Pic related

White trash.

They only worship housewives. I used to post there and they hated any females who worked, so no pedestal

Middle-aged lame white trash rednecks.

Ughh... Tell me you're joking, woman.

gay

Any newfags in the thread, note these few faggots. They are from cripplechan. They are from their liberal politics board /leftypol/. They all complain about neoliberals and shit. They ARE neoliberals.
When you see someone use
>Stormfag
>Anti-Semite
>Fascist
Or otherwise as an insult, especially when irrelevent to the convo and the person being insulted. That is 100% /leftypol/. Be sure to mock them and their failed political beliefs.
We are not one person, but /leftypol/ tries its damndest to be one singular shitty opinion. And they are trying to "claim" Sup Forums even though that isn't possible but whatever floats their boats I'll make fun of them for it.

Neo-Nazis give actual NatSocs a bad name; it's all based on tribalism and hate for other races rather than love and prosperity for ones own

Cool with me.

>Fraktur typeface
>Celtic Wheel
>"White Pride World Wide"
>Imperial German flag
White trash skinheads

I feel like this too. I see completely eye to eye when it comes to their racial views. Politically, I just feel like they are too radical, and too in-your-face to affect any real kind of change.

I mean I am proud of my heritage but I dont really need a tattoo of a swastika to prove it.

My political views make me who I am. I don't make myself the subject of a political view. If that makes sense.

Stop using fucking scapegoats.
I've never been on /leftypol/ in my life but I'm a long time Sup Forums user and can tell a stormfag apart from a normal Sup Forums user.

Stormfags in general don't seem to care whether they acheive anything or not, they just like hating.

normal Sup Forums users even if they agree with stomfags on most issues usually care about getting results.

you can tell because the former are annoying

Stormfront is the worst, there's a reason people use it offensively here. Also any of you that claim Stormfront is good, can guess what: fuck off. You are oldfag LARPers trying to give that shithole site a good name by forging a reputation.

t. nonwhite

Go to bed, Cletus. You have to get up early for the clan meeting.

sage
/thread