What is China's end game at the South China Sea?

What is China's end game at the South China Sea?

Be retarded and get blowed up real good.

Forward bases for the ultimate US invasion of China...

Clay

I hope it's to form a huge detailed dick you can see from space. you can't prove that's not what they aren't doing.

so how would this situation fit with the current stance in north kores?

I honestly hope so. China is a huge threat to Australia. They're already invading and colonizing us financially. I want nothing more than a war to start with them so I can have an excuse to kill some chinks

Same as Murican Rednecks:
You fags just stay away from muh property!

>The Star Will Gorge On Clay
>The Dragon Will Drip Water from it's Belly

So it is written. So it shall be.

>>The Dragon Will Drip Water from it's Belly
SINK THE CHINKS

kek will let it be done

Expand their territorial waters claims to disrupt trade routes
>because they are faggot slant niggers

It's to try and claim mining rights for the sea floor and block other countries from fishing there.

China will be near the center of depopulation of this world.

some simple pictures, user.

Chinese are literally Jews except there are a billion+ of them. They must be contained soon otherwise they will try to take over the whole planet. What they're doing in the South China Sea is a very aggressive move on their part.

Secure fishing routes.

Here's a non-meme answer

The US holding the means to blockade China with carriers is equal to technically having them dictate what's going to happen in China. Everything is currently calm but you never know what the future might bring you, so establishing the means to secure your trade will allow you to be really independent and not worry about potential economy-crashing blockades if you happened to offend the big bully USA.

This is the US strategy as well - keep domination over the seas so nations are forced to behave good with you, else they get sanctioned or blockaded. The problem with that doctrine comes when those nations start establishing land trade routes between themselves (or even export oil via pipes), bypassing your carriers. Suddenly you start seeing why the US is sperging out so much about Ukraine and attempted to convert them into a US puppet - if EU-Russian relations mend and there's nothing sitting between them on the border then not only will Russians export even more of their stuff by land, but also both China and EU will fund tens of "Trans-Siberian Railroad"-like projects to connect China's economy to the EU, having both the EU and China bypass sea at the same time. The end result of this is that your blockades are now inefficient while the rest of the world just became fuckbuddies. This is why stuff keeps (((happening))) in key regions that connect trade, like EE and the ME.

Here's a prediction - US will try to pull the buffer behind Ukraine and try to form a US-friendly anti-EU alliance from Eastern Europe (i.e "Visegrad Group", which will extend to Romania and Bulgaria soon, or what poles call "intermarium") so they can keep the EU and Asia separated. Also, Japan will soon reinstate their army and launch several Japanese carrier groups by 2040.

kek wills the death of the Chyneses

Fishing waters. China is not doing good food wise. They fished the shit out of their waters and are trying to establish new fishing grounds.