Are Jews just tribal white people?

Are Jews just tribal white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXVA8bS86sc
sothebys.com/en/news-video/blogs/specials/a-treasured-legacy-history-of-the-jewish-people/2013/04/the_jews_in_the_ital.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetian_Ghetto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking schmuck, goyim get out

Aren't jews basically just cucked Italians?

all people are tribal by nature retard. jews are parasitic on other tribes.

jews are the reason europe became the great economic power that it is. it couldn't have happened without moneylending and trade routes to the east. a jew financed the continental army. face it, we aren't the baddies.

they're gypsies larping as the biblical jews

You aren't fooling anyone Shlomo.

>jews are the reason europe became the great economic power that it is.
i could go on for an hour about how fucking wrong that is.
dozens of european nations became powerful and wealthy with zero jewish influence, some of them outright banned jews and achieved wealth. that statement doesnt hold to the most basic scrutiny.

Aren't jews a virus we should get rid off?

I've tried my best to be antisemitic, but I find myself appreciating and envying their degree of tribalism.

I save my hate for subhuman white traitors.

Lol no, leave Jew

>dozens of european nations became powerful and wealthy with zero jewish influence
i'll see the proof now. let me see one european nation that was made great and powerful with no moneylending and no trade routes to the east. i'll wait.

>no moneylending and no trade routes to the east
i can name nations that had those things without jewish involvement. you're asking a loaded question.

They're asiatic, not european. Ashkenazis are perhaps a semitic-european hybrid - some would argue they've taken the negative of one archetype and used the strength of the other to make that negative magnified. Some would argue..

Remember as well that it functions more like a cult, ethnicity and heritage is an enable and permission-giver, but the maternal inheritance (which interestingly enough is related to the maternal-dominant inheritance of certain reptilian genetic traits...) factor means that the population remains low or does not grow too large and is in fact self-selecting. Tribalistic implies a far more general, equalative blood and geographical tie, this is more unique. And if you use white to mean synonymous with european (whether slav, baltic, med or celtic-nordic) then jews would certainly not qualify

They are related to the racial groups that dominated the early (or at least, most recent version of 'ancient') civilisations in the near east, but practice aforementioned self-selection to keep their influence less diluted; hence their headstart.

Yes, now imagine if other whites were allowed to think of themselves as a group... how successful we would be.

>t.greatest ally
wew

white is a meme. you're not going to get real unity unless its more specific like irish or somthing

they don't think so

youtu.be/iXVA8bS86sc

no i am not asking a loaded question
>i could go on for an hour
>dozens of european nations became powerful and wealthy with zero jewish influence
>i can name nations that had those things without jewish involvement.
what are you waiting for? name just one.

No they're not, they have stated numerous times they are NOT white and their actions confirm this.

Visigoths, Romans, Venice. or pretty much half of europe following their expulsions of jews. some had jews residing within the nation but not allowed in positions of power. they have also been all around europe historically speaking so giving you a set of nations is tedious, we have to go over dates and types of governing, all that shit.
bottom line is jews are not responsible for Europe's success any more than Europeans being responsible for Jews success. i could make the same statement back at you.

>visigoths
>romans
>european nations
are you kidding me?
>venice
ARE YOU LITERALLY KIDDING ME?
Venice was the most Jewish place in Europe
sothebys.com/en/news-video/blogs/specials/a-treasured-legacy-history-of-the-jewish-people/2013/04/the_jews_in_the_ital.html
You are grasping at straws here, buddy. You know it to be true.

If Jews made those nations powerful why throughout history have they been expelled from the lands they are living on? and if they didnt leave they were killed off.

Wouldn't the nation with the most jews become superpowerful for all time?

So what you're saying Jews are the reason wealth existed in the West and the East. Basically without Jews there would be no economy anywhere.

Totally not a stupid sentiment or anything. Not like if these Jewish traders weren't around any other fucking ethnic group wouldn't fill that vacancy in a fucking heart beat.

It's not as if these individuals weren't just capitalizing on opportunities that were available with or without their influence, a job that could have been done (and was done) by fucking sand monkeys.

I am not saying that they were the sole factor for each nation's success. I am saying that their presence jumpstarted their economies because they could engage in moneylending(banks) and trade with the East. Nobility kept Jews in their courts because as 'token Easteners' they had a better understanding of economics than the fledgling European monarchies. The reason they were expelled were either because the monarchs wanted to seize the wealth of the Jews in their land or because of your run-of-the-mill religious persecution. The nation most supported by Jews in history (science, economics, education, banking, etc) is the greatest and most powerful country in history-- USA. USA is where all the great Jews live, and there are more of us here than in Israel.

see "token easterner" in the post below you. it was 100% capitalizing on opportunities. there is no special mystical jewish influence. sand monkeys could have done it, but jews did, and our integration in european society (as far as we could go desu) has made the jews a western people with western values. it just is what it is. jews will not let go of their place of power, nor would any other ethnicity if they were there.

>Venice was the most Jewish place in Europe
i knew you would do this. you're playing around by mentioning dates where jews were actually tolerated. venice had jews literally banned from the city from all but 15 days of the year for a long time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetian_Ghetto

>Venice was the most Jewish place in Europe
yes the city that forced jews into slums and had them banned for most of the year secretly loved you.
>You are grasping at straws here, buddy.
No, you are. We could go about this all day. theres plenty jewish expulsion history to go over and thats just to point out the places where you werent allowed. that doesnt even touch on the places where jews simply didnt hold power.

>jews are the reason europe became the great economic power that it is.
>I am not saying that they were the sole factor for each nation's success

Pick one.
You can't say they're the reason the West is as developed as it is without discounting the contributions of literally every other person who built, who by and large are the majority of the native populations of this cultural block.

You can say they helped. That's all anyone could grant you.

Is it any wonder no one likes you fucks, immediate instinct is to frame shit as if you were the ones doing everything by lending money.

95% of powerful Western nations have had a large amount of Jewish influence and it has been for their betterment. At least until communism happened.

it became the economic power it is because of lots of small competing economic city-states in medieval times, all the internal competitions between all the firms gave europe an edge. And those firms / small city-state entitites all have their roots in germanic tribes / clans

>95% of powerful Western nations have had a large amount of Jewish influence and it has been for their betterment.
Oh really? evidence please.

levying that argument against "jews are evil, all jews are bad, jews poison the wells and steal our money" isn't crazy. i am pointing out that jewish influence was good for europe. fuck off like every little thing i do is somehow affirming your distaste for jews. i could be an aryan faggot roleplaying.

i can see your nose, Goldberg

>jews are the reason europe became the great economic power
>I am not saying that they were the sole factor for each nation's success

Please pick one, because im talking about jews being the sole reason Europe became powerful, Which in itself is abit false since Europe is a continent and not a nation. France and Germany are both part of Europe but they are not the same.

It's not my fault you structure your arguments like shit.

>Jews
>People

Pick one, goy.

>t jews being the sole reason Europe became powerful
didn't mean to phrase it like this.
Europe did rise and become powerful. Consider where they were at in the 7th century and where they were at in the 16th

>and our integration in european society (as far as we could go desu) has made the jews a western people with western values
nah, watching how you constantly undermine European values and force, fund mass immigration into Europe
you made yourself nothing but a fifth column

>you
you are talking about fucking soros who can and will burn in hell. i dont want mass immigration anywhere, but i guess somebody wants to depopulate syria for strategic purposes (america)