Why has a lot of Sup Forums turned their backs on trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The paid Russian posters left

Shariablue is wasting lots of time astroturfing here.

>2%

They haven't, its literally a shill-storm.
Don't lose faith in our great leader, he will lead us into another golden age if you let him.

Him bombing Syria was a MASTER chess move guys, you just don't understand it yet haha! Haha

He's being controlled by Kushner using Ivanka as a proxy because she's daddy little princess

Because he turned his back on us.

>he doesn't understand the nuclear option to end the russian narrative

I haven't. It just seems that everyone was so optimistic and now it seems like everyone is saying he's a shill working for the jews.

cant believe shills seriously believe anyone actually listens to them

i am talking about (you), shill

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Fuck that nigger. Trump needs to learn how to say no to his SJW daughter from time to time

It's all bullshit. A shitton of shills flooded the board... Everyone went elsewhere till shit cools off

Haha yea bombing Assad worked out great! North Korea is super scared of us now and the press isn't pushing the Russian story anymore

4D Chess Genius! Haha

I don't see it. Just the usual leafs and leftist faggots going fishing.

>Sinai

Oh look it's the land they already conquered and then gave up

I'm guessing it's just leftist cucks and other normies

>It's a "r/the_donald poster can't understand why Sup Forums hates their Jew loving zionist puppet so they convince themselves it's the longest shill campaign ever" episode

Sup Forums only supported him to cause laughs and because he was way better then shillery and Bernie, and was at least a little nationalistic and anti globalist.

Trump is not the end he's simply the beginning. Trump is step one out of another 99

r/thecuckdonald sucks him off. If Trump does stupid shit like bombing Syria, not putting Hillery in prison and not draining the swamp he deserves to be called out. He also must not be free from investigation due to Jews having very close ties and have been shown to pull him into bombing Syria.

Shills aren't real Sup Forumsacks

I'm not an American so my opinon isn't worth much. (Shills would use a more credible flag... I hope)

I think trump is doing great by "republican standards" but fails to live up to God Emperor standards.

Because he turned his back on us.

Shareblue. Not like I'm gonna believe Sup Forums changed their opinion overnight. Lots of slide threads. No digging being done.

This.

Yeah, it's totally a shill move to hold Trump to his campaign promises! Fuck those Nazi shills who actually expected a non-interventionist and anti-amnesty nationalist

I think that the criticism is good if anything. one fuck up and we are all doomed

because since February he has fucked up in every conceivable way. 'at least he isn't HIllary' isn't working for me anymore. there is no difference between the two.

They haven't, the shills just changed their gameplan.

/thread

Hillary would have actually gotten things done while in the white house though

>strawman: the post
If turn on someone 100 days into a 1461 day presidency, you are a weak minded faggot.

There never was goy, that's the point.

Jew Puppet 1 and Jew puppet 2. "Voting" ain't gonna work since the only one who could fix shit "Ron Paul" is out.

Because Trump is acting just like the old globalists.

You must be at least as high as I am right now.

This is exactly the stuff I warned you guys about.
Divide and Conquer.
If you guys lose now, its game over for conservative values and the white race.

wtf i love China now

I'm pretty fucking baked, but yes

Because his a pro-Israel, lying globalist cock sucker that has literally stabbed everybody who supported him in the fucking back.

Donald "All my kids fuck yids" Trump is a traitor.

/Thread

just got sick of winning i guess.

I'm totally not strawmanning I support Trump saying he's a globalist, bombing a sovereign nation (similar to Iraq in 2003), adding 100s of swampy goldman sachs jews to his cabinet, offering amnesty and asylum to all the world's people, etc

That's why I voted for him haha!

I don't see us at war with Syria yet like you all predicted. Oh let me guess it's coming any day now just like ww3.

Good goyim

Fuck Kosher Nationalism.

Sup Forums liked Trump because they thought he could keep illegals out

The motherfucker can't even pass a single goddamn law that stands up to constitutional scrutiny that even makes it harder for them to come in, despite there being a Republican Senate & a Republican House.

You can't be serious. If you really believed he would uphold 100% of his promises, you are dumber than the bernouts.

Lots of shills taking advantage of the current situation. He's not doing anything great right now, and the whole Syria thing was a fuck up that even I am disappointed with.

So no one is really "promoting" him at the moment which means you only hear the shill faggots talking right now. As soon as he does something great again it should pick up.

Unless he's finished and given up, which would suck.

>ID NSA
Fuck off shill

I haven't. Only fags have turned their back on their commander and chief. He brought us this far, I trust in the end result.

I am a cog in the machine and my view of the entire painting is limited. I only get to see a part and that can muddle my view of what the overall goal might be.

He bombed a country without the approval of congress. He abused the same executive power the past 5 presidents have, even though they totally promised not to, they swear this time.

Really, in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal. But it still pissed me off.

Syria

His being a multicult globalist. He only an economic nationalist. The worst combination

His holohoax remembrance day proves he is controlled by Israel. We already have a holocaust memorial day in January. Why did we need another?

I heard he was going to let shitskins come to my children schools.

He sucks off niggers like a multicult globalist.

Kushner recieved $250 million from Soros for west bank settlements.

Probably more I cant think of.

Are you retarded? I said I support globalist Trump just like I support his Israel first policies! America is policeman of the world and we NEED to take in the poor Syrians and all of the Mexican children. Venezuelans too haha!

Check this out

A
FUCKING
NATIONALIST
GLOBALIST

Some of us still have our principles and spine, unlike you and the_donald

>why did people turn their back on trump turning his back on everything he said he would do!!!!

I saw the russia connection stuff on the front page of those magazines by check out aisles.
That narrative hasnt died

Itt

Then why are you here in this thread specifically? It seems like you are getting everything you want.

Fuck off shareblue. All of you will be killed eventually.

It's really funny watching Drumpf crash and burn, but seriously we cant let him get the nuclear codes

Shill me daddy

LIAR SHILL SHARIABLUE SHILL

Trump 4d chessed that narrative by bombing Assad you IDIOT

Because he turned his back on us first

To fight back against the Nazi shills from Sup Forums broseph

You've switched your position 3 times in this thread already. I'm done with you shill. I hope no one is paying you to do this.

I agree.
More christians need to go die in the wars for greater Israel

We haven't. Polls show 96% of Trump voters would vote for him again. The people shitting on him are paid shills.

voting for him again doesn't mean you support his actions it just means there's no other hope

Interesting. Too bad you can't destroy weaponized autism that easily.

>trust in kek who trusts in trump
surely we dont actually have people here who dont understand that kek is a deity of chaos? that kek has only temporary allegiances?

BASED BLACK MAN.

"We will no longer surrender to the false song of globalism"

"I am nationalist and globalist"

Pretty obvious either A) everyone was right and he said whatever he needed to say to get elected and is a NY liberal kike or B) they threaten his family if he doesn't sell out

Either way, he could have stopped DACA, an unconstitutional action taken by Obama, the moment he stepped foot in the White House like he said he would.

Something's gone wrong.

You're welcome in my country, welcome to fuck my wife, rape my daughter, and burn my home down, AS LONG AS YOU COME IN LEGALLY! WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!

i didnt. he's doing amazing for the country

It's become evident that Trump's signature accomplishment will have been to keep Clinton out of the White House. That's not unimportant; it's just that Trump has demonstrated that that is the limit of his ability to contribute to America. His administration won't be worse than a Clinton administration.

But that's it. There's nothing else.

For which country? Russia?

Trying to stir shit up on the world stage when he said that was what he specifically wouldn't do is hypocritical at best.
I always felt the bright spot about him was that he would focus on issues domestically. He would shape up our political system, and destroy PC culture. Not throw cruz missiles at syrian delegates and get in pissing contests with countries who can't launch a rocket further than they piss.

/thread

jews

fuck yourself cocksucking nigger kike faggot spic gook chink slant

Kek speaks and reveals the truth

Yes, there are shills here fanning the flames, but the truth of the matter is if Trump continues on his path to globalism he cannot be our chosen one. We memed him into office, and if he betrays us we are obligated to turn the Trump Curse against him.. remember it is fueled by our meme magic

>A-Am I f-fitting in Sup Forums?

You've got a way with words. It's not a good way, but you've still got it.

>uses kike
>from someplace else
yeah nah, shitcunt

Alright so I'm getting the feel that it's a mixture of his inflated ego getting the best of him, shills trying to ruin Sup Forums, and "shareblue" (which I'm guessing is some jew controlled shit)

unironically this

he thinks he can pander to everyone without losing his base.

I knew both candidates were shit but it just took Donald a little longer to show his colors.

"shareblue" is just a nu-Sup Forums and r/the_donald boogieman to counter any and all criticisms against Trump. The man is a Jew puppet, and anybody who dares to speak this will be met with "S-SHILL!".

I really wish there was a separate board for all these kek autists

The Syrian Missile Strike happened.That was when people said "Fuck this shit!"

The nationalist and globalist line also didn't help him.

Not to mention Ivanka/Kushner, MIC, and the Dumbocrats in the Senate aren't doing him any favors either.

It is all uphill from here.

If you want Trumpers who don't have any to limited criticism or skepticism, go to r/The_Donald

shareblue.com/

sure thing faggot.

It would make it easier to divide and conquer huh?