To the people fantasizing about a world without women: we don't just need artificial wombs...

to the people fantasizing about a world without women: we don't just need artificial wombs, we would need artificial eggs as well, which would be much more difficult to create than an artificial womb. how have you morons not even thought of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/two-father-babies-could-soon-be-possible-no-egg-donor-required/
google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/scientists-create-artificial-human-eggs-and-sperm/
technologyreview.com/s/603343/eggs-from-skin-cells-heres-why-the-next-fertility-technology-will-open-pandoras-box/
thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kill womens
>freeze eggs
problem solved sage

what do you propose to do when we run out of those eggs?

we would harvest new eggs from artificial offspring. what a stupid question!

humans are mammals we dont need eggs lmao

Holy fuck are you dense

>JEw

can't fool me kike

>lmao
He was kidding.

Not having women doesn't mean not having females. Little girls will be kept around for fun and eggs can be harvested from them.

Stop falling for b8

What u1g said

Ha no you don't know shit about genetics.

You need 50% DNA from 2 different people you don't need eggs 2 dudes and just bro up on it. They'd jerk each other off into the artificial womb and 9 months later the baby would peck its way out.

We made those already. And like the Bible. Can only be made from sperm. Or from male skin cells. It's really neat how Truvada almost literally only works for homosexual males because it barely works at all on vaginas :(. Why ARE, all these things? Because men come from the ground. Men>women. Why are you shilling for this. Mammaries or get out.

Are there really people who hate women so damn much they fantasize of gendercide? I assumed most of them were just pretending or venting frustrations. But damn they might be serious about it kek. Maybe that's just the logical conclusion to sexism to them. They can't enjoy our differences. Sometimes it's getting hard to desu.

>when the "recharging my crystal" trick doesn't work anymore

lol
top kek
Regardless, women can btfo. We're men, we solve problems and build civilizations.

It's called "the ronaldo" and you should try it

I believe that there are things that a mother gives just by speaking and living that start a persons path.

I imagine clones will be a planet of home schooled weirdos.

user, I...
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/two-father-babies-could-soon-be-possible-no-egg-donor-required/

We neither have
>artificial wombs
>artificial eggs

Everyone needs to procreate till the day is here. Stop deluding yourself.

>holy trips

not really actually, you can create eggs in a lab pretty easily. Women are completely obsolete at this point. Now they are what they have always been. Weak and retarded, frail men who try to hold on to their monopoly.

Look at their name

woe = sadness, helplessness, weakness
men = male

Women are literally defective retarded men.

I like you, man.

They are "man with womb". That is all. And what does the womb do? Well. It has fruits. And its sorrows multiply as the generations go on. Woe unto them making babby when Christ returns

>soon-be-possible
trips but sadly soon is just not definitive

One ovary contains about two million eggs. One woman potentially can create millions of lives.

But in reality, we don't need billions of nonwhite babies anyways, so harvesting an ovary from perfect genetic aryan specimens from a large pool, then freezing the eggs, would ensure our survival for millennia.

Well aren't you quite the bonerdeflator

Do you comprehend how many eggs a single woman has dipshit?

google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/scientists-create-artificial-human-eggs-and-sperm/

Done.

>Argentinians
>mammals
nice try, Miguel...i've seen Argie Eggs before

Just enslave all women.

you can just buy eggs at the grocery store
lol this fuckin guy

I'm sure I'm the far future as the technology is refined, we'll have programmable sexbots with artificial wombs.
All the benefits with none of the nagging.

Both sperm and ovas have been created out of skin cell.
You’re very late to this game, future customer ;^)

No need. Just develop the technology and boot them out so they will no longer be oppressed. Face it, us men have been dragging them down with things like the civilization we built. Who know what women can do with her unbridled creativity. But we'll never know if we don't btfo all of them to start a whole new world in south america.

Egg from skin cell is already being researched and will be available in a 10 years or so

technologyreview.com/s/603343/eggs-from-skin-cells-heres-why-the-next-fertility-technology-will-open-pandoras-box/

And the best news is, this only works for men since only men have both X and Y chromosome

>artificial wombs will save the white race!
>create millions of children with single parents
We can not save the white race by becoming niggers. Same reason why "just have 10 kids with anyone who will have them" also won't work.

If we ever do become overpopulated, we can just follow in Chinas footsteps to control our population

Yeah because enslaving the niggers sure didn’t have unintended consequences down the line :^)
You don’t enslave the inferiors you filth, you slaughter them.
Anything else is inviting disaster in three to ten generations.

Kill all the grain-eating sparrows not knowing that the grain-eating sparrows are also the insect-eating sparrows and now that the insect-eating sparrows have been genocided, the grain-destroying insects wipe out your crops and the largest mass starvation in history?

>larp and tell men they need to marry you to save the white race and have babies. scream muh vagina everywhere and talk about white babies constantly
>artificial wombs hit and suddenly white men don't need white scum (women) and can reproduce infinitely without roasties
>g-guys. that's like being a nigger don't have babies. stop this madness. muh vagina
FUCK OFF

Are you talking about women? They don't eat insects and therefore have no use to civilization.

How is having millions of single-parent children good for us?

Niggers only got freed because of women's fee-fees.

And once there old enough we kill them?

Not even talking about that most men don't hate women and would fuck you shrimpy nerds up.

While all metrics indeed place a pairbond above single parents, single father ridiculously outperform single mothers.

And that's not taking into account another piece of technology, which is the stated setting would have a huge pressure to be developped as the exploitation of the new market will be very profitable : the artificial woman, the gynoid.

The cycle of rise and fall of civilisation can't vbe allowed to continue, not when this time subhumanisation and WMDs are assured to destroy technological civilisation, maybe to never return.
No, to ensure Humanity's future, women need to be extinct.
No women would also mean no nigger, no jews, no parasites whatsoever as there is no longer literral pussies stopping men from doing what needs to be done.

For a Brave New World !

Really? Why don't you instead take up the "opportunity" to keep all the womens for yourself! It's a perfect tradeoff. Just don't come asking for taxes so that you can support your roasties.

adult stem cell grafting

thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/

there, problem solved.

That's a shit argument, you already have millions of single parents. For most men artificial womb would be the low risk option due to family courts.

Women are now obsolete. Roll out the sex bots.

holy shit guys should we kill all women?

Single fathers are nowhere near as bad as single mothers, fuck off roastie whore.

Men have an inbred instinct to protect women you retard, the only way to remove women from the equation is to simply stop producing them.

And i predict this will be the mainstream in 500 or so years, due to pic related.
Any nation producing only human male ( i.e. european or japanese ) will outperform all others as dramatically as first-world countries outperform nigger shitholes.

The future is glorious, and anyone not preparing themselves through fund raising is a fool.

it would solve the gender pay gap

no, we should let chad take care of them. kek

what else would it do? I can't think of anything else that would happen tbfwu

Well. That's exactly what's going to happen.
Don't worry about taxes. We (including women) will provide for your neet ass.

Part of why niggers are the way they are is because they don't have two parents. Yes in niggers this is nearly-universally not having a dad, but not having a mom also causes lots of problems as well. Then there's the whole issue of "daddy, where's my mommy?" and then having to tell them "well junior, daddy couldn't attract a woman, so you were created in an artificial womb" not to mention that the child will grow up and become pic related

I don't

Put to death after 16 I presume?
Or do we send them to the work camps?

we honestly need to get them before they get us
already they can take an X from each mom and make a new girl with current technology

You are a woman. Don't lie. It's written all over your "concern trolling/shaming language" face.

It's the true redpill

>mfw no pepe wall cake

There can be no gender wage gap if there is only one gender

That's actually not that unrealistic.

It is a completely different scenario from enslaving them or murdering teenage girls.

This is my favorite thread of the day.

Of course you do, you just learnt to suppress it in imaginary scenarios.
I can assure you, in a real scenario, it would take all your willpower to not rescue the cunt.

Once you done it once though, it should be easy to ignore that instinct.
Remember user, practice makes perfect. Same with cooking meals, killing people, or suppressing instincts. Thinking it will never replace doing it.

The waifu bot will raise the children.

Artificial wombs + waifu bots will literally make women completely obsolete.

uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

(2003) Lynn & Irwing perform a meta-analysis of 57 studies on general population samples on the Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices (SPM and APM, respectively) in order to determine sex differences in intelligence.

The results show that there is no difference in IQ between the sexes between the ages of 6 and 14 years, but that males obtain higher means from the age of 15 through to old age. Among adults, the male advantage is 5 IQ points. These results disconfirm the frequent assertion that there are no sex differences on the progressive matrices and support a developmental theory that a male advantage appears from the age of 15 years. A meta-analysis of 15 studies of child samples on the Colored Progressive Matrices showed that among children aged 5 to 11 years, boys have an advantage of 3,2 IQ points on average.

These findings are supported by (Jackson & Rushton, 2006; Irwing, 2011; Deary et al., 2006; Attallah Bakhiet et al., 2015; Liu & Lynn, 2014; and so many more)

nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf

(2009) Stevenson & Wolfers show that despite the amount of rights and freedoms women are alotted increasing in recent decades they have become significantly less happy and less fulfilled in a number of areas.

In their own words: "By many objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women’s happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. The paradox of women’s declining relative well-being is found across various datasets, measures of subjective well-being, and is pervasive across demographic groups and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap is emerging—one with higher subjective well-being for men."

Their conclusions show that women by-and-large need to be restricted or otherwise constrained relative to and by men to have their peak happiness, productivity, and mental and physical well-being in life realized. It seems women are happier in more subservient roles and it is natural to seek them.

However offensive the adage may be it still rings true - "Men should lead, women should breed."

ugh, but single moms are terrible.
secondly, you are comparing two races.

>well junior, daddy couldn't attract a woman, so you were created in an artificial womb
I'm sure the argument would be more like:
"Junior women are not worth it"

No, I'm talking about sparrows. I've always considered that China's best attempt at population control, though unintentional, so I assumed that's what he was talking about.

>hello. i'm a feminist subhuman roastie who is missing a brain. i think women and men are the same. men landed humans on the moon and roasties spreaded their legs. so men and women are equal ::)))))))))
>now that we believe this lie. there's tens of millions of single mothers currently and the number is only rising. single mothers objective raise children the worst of any system we'd ever had. even worse than children without parents.
>the government and society pays and helps the single mothers more than at any point in human history. they're given everything but still can't raise children by themselves but ignore :DDDDD
>okay, so we've found out women actually make terrible mothers.... we also know women and men are """"""equal""""" so let's just assume fathers will raise their children like mothers do. you see women never accomplished anything in history and are inferior to men at every aspect you can name, but let's assume it's equal and men are bad parents
>men invented mentoring, tutoring, school, and every system in the world to educate and raise children/other men. women are known for not passing along knowledge or spreading their experience. all men love to share their knowledge and experience passing it down and teaching others. uhhhhh since we know men are best at teaching and invented every method in the world about teaching men aren't good at teaching child xDDDDDDDD amirite???
FUCK OFF

junior won't mind when he gets his robo waifu.

Daddy doesn't need to attract a mom, when he can mod his sandwich making sex-bot to look like Cortana

Do males become dissonant with their ladysex because condoms impede vaginal and penile function? I've never not worn one but is it because fags are whores? Do women even like penises? I would give up my spouse for my best friend because my spouse is me. I give all members of mine the same weight. I dont know very many strange vaginas but if it meant saving one or the other out there, I know which gender I prefer more. It's my damsel story. Just like you guys. Only I believe in things like serpent seed. So woman takes no priority. We are not to love our own lives. But I see their cicrcumcision memes and I see witches

Women are not going anywhere. Even if all the male population was as autistic as so,e people here. It's just not gonna happen.

Why is it you betas accuse me if being a woman every time?
Having a (white) wife and kids is your fucking purpose in life.
I guess absorbing liberal propaganda since birth turned your brain to shit.
This board is filled with you edgy cunts now.

I don't want a world without women
I want a world without women's rights

Two points :
-Women mature cognitively faster than men. And they STILL are around equal, util 14 years old where their brain stop the development while the boys continue nuntil around 19yo.

-IQ IS GENDER ADJUSTED. IT'S LITERALLY FUDGED, AND YET IT'S STILL A FUCKING SAME MEAN
The outlier distribution can't be hidden though, no matter how much you fudge the mean. Even at equal level, the number of gifted and genuises are overwhelmingly in the favour of males, yet when you factor the real mean, i.e. third SD in favour of males, it becomes ridiculous.

man boobies or GTFO

Men could literally kill all women on the planet if they wanted.

Why do they deserve your dick. All im saying is them on one side. Us on other. Meet only for better forms of procreation. Not the Eden way

Shit sorry, you literally said what i said.
I read your post after typing mine, so i just dumped my own propaganda at the sight of "IQ", sorry.

kek, their going to starve to death by the time you want a baby. hehehe

Np I do the same sometimes

I don't know about you, but i don't desire a slave.
If the only way to keep women ( or nigger, but what's the difference ? ) in check is to literally enslave them, i'd much prefer to adopt a final solution to stop having them around me.

I needed that laugh. That was great

I prefer the final solution the the dumb bitch problem as well. I just posted to show how dumb they are. They shill for what they dont want because feminists kikes told them it was right to do.

So that you can be the sole breadwinner, wage slave? Feeling better that even though your a cuck in the hierarchy, you're still not a women?

Trips of truth

don't be softhearted on stupid subhuman roasties.

who invented education? who invented every. single. system. of education. who? WHO INVENTED EVERYTHING? who are the best teachers? who are the smartest geniuses? who invented philosophy? who created society? who invented everything you need to teach children?

MEN. men are the best parents. it's kike and feminist social science revisionism rewriting history that women are good parents

France understands. Women are by nature disloyal and selfish, and we've had to spend centuries building social structures like religion to keep them in line. Even then, these whores can barely be controlled and the moment we slipped up, feminism happened and ruined the world.

Just kill all women and introduce the anime bots.

It will herald the Golden Age of humanity.

The fact that women exist always means that there is a chance of women obtaining rights.

Who are best for cleaning your home?

>he doesn't know about the janitor memes about filthy female washrooms
Women cant even cook or drive. Men hunt. AND are the nurterers

who invented all the products, chemicals, and methods of cleaning? men. men are the best at cleaning also. women are nothing but shitty maids. if you're paying money you'd rather pay a guy to clean instead of a weak woman who will do a half ass job. you get a maid so your whore wife doesn't fuck the hired hand. you don't get a maid cause she's better at cleaning.

seriously, you got maids so your whore wife wasn't cheating on you. think about that.

Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

Surprised at how unsentimental you are about this. I thought you stinking frenchmen were supposed to live for the chase of women. Especially when they accidentally get a white stripe painted down their back

Mind. Blown. You need to start a pool girls business. Pool will look like shit but you won't get cucked. These women will scissor these bitches anyways