Ancient Greeks and Romans were bisexual

>Ancient Greeks and Romans were bisexual
>Civilization today as we know it was based on their philosophies
>They had the greatest warriors and technology for the longest time

What does Sup Forums hate bisexuality/homosexuality? These people were stronger, smarter and more inventive than any autist we have today because they weren't shunned by society for getting their dicks sucked by some qt eunuch boy.

I don't hate homos but I find trannies absolutely revolting. Either sleep with an actual man or woman. Not some disgusting deceiver pretending to something it will never be.

Actually the Romans were very anti-fag. It was only when most true Romans died off that the degenerates took over.

When u conquerin the known world with Alex and all u see is man ass 4 weeks a soldiers gotta relieve tension somewhere ; )

actually they didn't have the best warriors, they had the best military in term of organization and tactics, any spartan or germanic barbarian would beat the shit out of a roman legionaire in a 1v1

Spartans were bigger fags than the Romans.

False equivalency, you fucking sodomite.

I think you can fuck whatever you want to fuck as long as it's between two consenting adults and you do it within the confines of your own home.

I don't care who you fuck unless you make it a point to tell everybody, then I get pissed off you're irl trolling when I'm trying to enjoy my lunch with my kids and then a faggot gets up on a table and starts fingering his asshole in front of my children because he's trying to express his gay oppression.

I destroyed that piece of shit. He'll never walk again. I only did five years for it but I ruined his life forever.

Correlation does not mean causation.

This looks like Gujira, but I know it isn't, and that makes me sad.

it is gujira

They also believed in fucking Zeus. Just because they were right about one or two things doesn't mean they were right about everything. Homosexuality is an abomination.

>In 50 years it's going to be taught that ancient Greeks and Romans were all having sex with other men and this was perfectly accepted
>Let's shit on history for political agends

>implying Zeus isn't much better than your kike god

Well, you see, these were empires that lasted a very long time, and like the US today, had periods of resurgence and periods of degeneracy.
You should be able to figure it out from there.

If your a bisexual, then your fucking confused.

TRAPS ARE FUCKING GAYYYYYYYYYY

>They had the greatest warriors and technology for the longest time
This isn't true by the way
They had great organization and tactics in open field warfare, but individually they (particularly Romans) were not the greatest warriors

When you take that away and pit them in straight battles, man to man, you get Varrus' Legions in Germania being slaughtered by a numerically inferior force of unwashed barbars

In the enemies women?
That's what we muricans do anyway

SLAY THE GAYS

Fags on Sup Forums have always been doing this. It's their version of "WE WUZ"

they were just diseased faggots who copied the Egyptians

No, I'm fucking a woman tomorrow, and a man the next day.

This. Homosexuality and pederasty were to a considerable degree part of the culture in Laconia. These practices were debated as controversial at the time, but there's a lot of evidence that indicates it was prevalent, especially in that region.

whats the problem you have with faggots?

fucking faggot
say goodbye

EY YO HOL UP
*slurps dick*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*contracts aids*
YOU SAYIN
*shits out cum and buttplugs*
WE WUZ SPARTANS N SHIT

What's the point? No one fucking translates him anymore. And I can't figure it out. There's like three sets (four now, I guess) that no one has even considered touching, despite being among the most viewed under the trap/crossdressing tags on most sites.

Faggots always try and corrupt our history. You need to be murdered off just for that. All people have you twisted little freaks in their ranks and all of us other than Jews hate you.

Sexuality in a culture isn't a variable for civilization prosperity. It's simply an extra slot that will or won't be filled depending on the morals of the people in the civilization. Also Sup Forums isn't a single person with one set of ideologies. We're all different. It's just that we know degenerates when we see them, and as for you OP, well, sorry not sorry to break this to you but...

It says "fucking outside is awesome"
Maybe it's because degens who are into trapshit like this are too braindead to figure it out

Faggot normie who cares back in the closet .

not all Greeks were great warriors. Spartans were, and they were disgusted by the faggotry going on in some other states.

and then they collapsed

>thinks he's redpilled because he hates fags
>follows a kike religion