Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both need diversity.

really takes my jellybeans out for a jog.

Vagina Vikernes literally BTFO, he glorifies the nigger culture of the vikings, he is truly degenerate.

The Jews and shitskin subhuman niggers grr
standardized tests are super hard! nonwhites have no civilization!
You're just a CTR jidf shill

southern europe had 70 million people paying taxes annually for 500 years

northern europe were isolated forest niggers until they could centralize

>implying the celtic megaliths weren't destroyed by the invading pea-brained germanic orgres
wew lad

warring city states unified by invaders, then other invaders notice their culture,buildings and policies and base their on it.

then northern Europe has its own culture but not much unity.

Massive cherrypicking
Retarded thread too

By the way. What happened 2000 years ago does not matter. What happens today matters.

Piece of shit thread

nice cuckshed, sven

Decadence is a bitch.

go back to Lebanon you fucking Muhammad

shut up. we wuz kangz.

History tends to repeat itself, Pablo. Not that your country was ever great in the first place.

Heres New York city in 1700 AD
Wow you really proved something with that pic of yours OP

that "Islamic " building was built by Christians. then you fucked it up your peaceful religion.

It's no secret that civilization evolved around the mediterainian and spread from there.

Hitler used to joke about one of his ministers who was obsessed with archeological digs in Germany... he though Mussolini would find it amusing.

nice b8 m8

gj guys...

Um, if that is from 1700 shouldn't it be in black and white?

The weak beaten by the strong :)

>The Joke
>You

To be fair, they had more impressive architecture than just houses.

This will really triangulate your tricorder. Mars. 2015.

It's almost like if no one is there, a massive civilization just won't materialize.

no. you see, colors did not exist back then. but when they started to exist, old color photos got colors.

He gets it
Too bad hes a leaf

stop trying to make everything about black and white, there is a whole spectrum of people stuck in the middle who will suffer

>The Jews and shitskin subhuman niggers grr
Not wrong genetically
Has beens. Now you suck Jewish and German cock for a living

that does, it really wakes my neurons up with a redbull

Don't get too close to those flames burger. I like mine mediumrare.

>strong
What's so strong about Islam? Getting bombed in their own homelands and getting buried with pork and American, Israeli or Russian piss?

Ancient southern europeans were nordics.

the Hagia Sophia is Christian architecture

Nice meme

Your President sucks a mile of Islamic dick daily thanks to Chechnya ;)

In reality most people lived like the pic in the bottom.

He killed far more pig fuckers than you can imagine. Today Chechen girls are worse than Ukrainian and British whores. Islamic modesty my ass

Uh the dark ages

Also this.
Implying the successes of Rome didn't also bring with it the Hedonistic degeneracy.

this

they had Vandal (Viking) kingdoms in North Africa my dude

>Germanic people are superior to Mediterranean people

how can the ancient Greeks and Romans be inferior to people who never advanced beyond pillaging each other's mud huts?

there's a reason the pillars of western society are rooted in southern europe - that's where all the important history comes from

Well, lazy south europeans did not have snowy winters to worry about, had food food around the years compares norths. At north even fishing was impossible on winter time.

i wouldnt say they were nordics, but certainly of germanic origin. If you look up the hair and eye color of caesars, they were all blonde hair, blue eyed. The modern brown hair, brown eyed, southern italian and spaniard are a result of 800 years of muslim rape babies.

Totally nordic

>The modern brown hair, brown eyed, southern italian and spaniard are a result of 800 years of muslim rape babies.
Again nice meme. North african DNA constitutes like 3% of the gene pool in Iberia. Darker characteristics are just natural selection due to the warmer weather.

>The modern brown hair, brown eyed, southern italian and spaniard are a result of 800 years of muslim rape babies.
Rape babies are not a thing.
Mongrelisation is a product of intermarriage

>North african DNA constitutes like 3% of the gene pool in Iberia
More and you forgot Jewish and Sub-Saharan African

>Rape babies are not a thing.
you ancestors raped youre way across europe bud

sure ahmed, keep telling yourself your brown skin is just """natural selection""" and not muhammad cucking carlos

B-but both are white, right? Can't we just lump all european cultures together and lable it as white? White ethnostate, right goys?

southern european decadence caused it's fall
northern european values endured.

>more
No. The mean frequency for the entire peninsula is 3.83%
>Sub-Saharan
Even less relevant

Excellent arguments. At least try to know about what you're talking about before you post.

Go back to /r9k/ virgin subhuman. Rape babies are not a thing

>Even less relevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Only albanians are white.

>sub saharan african
>muslims
do you even know what were talking about?

sure vlad, whatever you say

More resources and more people lived around the Mediterranean.Colossal empires lived around the sea as well, so like all things, more resources meant more wealth and more technological advancement. People then migrated up north to get away from war, plagues and just people in general and built what they knew with the resources they could find.

I probably wrong though

You can't seriously think that has any scientific relevance

At least read the reply chain you fag

Scandinavia is extremely egalitarian. We don't like the thought of some building being bigger than others.

I'm not sure if it is a crab in a bucket mentality or the Jew, who started it. But it has been part of our culture for centuries.

While Americans are known for striving for greatness, Scandinavians are known for finding peace in the mediogre.

Yeah. A Lot more slaves down round the sea.

Some people like living out in the country.

bottom looks cozy

It has relevance of racial hygiene. People with negro DNA are not quite people

And you have legitimate muslim-convert cities in your country.

Southern Europe had a better climate and better access to trade routes.

Try comparing the Middle East to Southern Europe in 1000 BC and see how different the two are.

Stormfag shill

nigger

>slavshit in position to decide who's people

fuck latvia

>unemployed negroid spic with moustached mother and chain-smoking prostitute sister that works in Barcelona thinks that this is Sup Forums

Interesting point OP.

Does anybody have a list of historically brilliant blonde haired blue eyed men?
I would like to know if the master race has a history of being known for it's brilliance.

>squatting mongrel chain smoking alcoholic subhuman turd thinks he's superior to anyone

You are not even superior to niggers because you are one baby

if you made a list of historical blonde hair, blue eyed men, you wouldnt find brilliance, but conquerers

>russia
>white

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

You would find conquerors from Mediterraneans as well, but they also had brilliant men among them.
Are you telling me there isn't a long list of brilliance from the master race that makes them superior to Mediterraneans?

Hey, at least I'm superior to slavs, doesn't really take much though.

Yes but mostly no

You are not superior to anyone stupid nigger. Anti-Mediterraneanism is a norm in any European nationalist movement. Slavic or Germanic or Baltic. So subhuman that KKK was lynching Meds
youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
Old Sup Forums mascot thinks of you as of a lower life form than full blooded niggers. Shill somewhere else morena

i aint clicking that shit nigger

ceasers were all blonde hair, blue eyed, though i cant find the picture atm

modern mediterraneans are muslim rape babies see

>rape babies
Virgins are not people. Know your place. They quite willingly bred with Arabs and niggers. No rape needed

AHAHAHAH
Imagine being so delusional of a slavshit or snownigger that thinks he's superior to mediterraneans. What has your shithole of a country ever amounted to?

Blond hair blue eyed =/= nordic

b8

Look up German composers, I was shocked to see that they all had dark hair.
Blonde hair blue eyed Germans btfo

You literally have Indian prime minister dumb ass nigger. No radical nationalist parties too for that matter
>Germanics
90% of human advancement
>Med
Buttfucking, nigger DNA and some ruins

>strawman ad hominem
do they not teach you how to debate in russia?

yeah ive said that like 3 times itt

cherry picking

>90% of human advancement
lol
Answer my question. What has your shithole of a country ever amounted to?

>aint clicking that shit
Well you should before you keep allowing your virginity to scream "genetic inferiority"

>aryans are the master race
>italy avoids ww1
>"master race: get btfo by anglos countless times

He's albanian, check the archive newfag.

you cant stop with the ad hominem can you? how about making an actual argument ivan

They skipped the in between phase in the middle of fief system and modern capitalist society and decided to go full communist.

Nords are literally not aryan. Celts, italians, and iberians are the most aryan in the literal sense

Am I supposed to identify some albanian fag by his shitposting skills?

"I ain't clicking that shit". Just keep posting
You can't deny the obvious nigger. Germanics created 90% of human achievements. France and Russia are the only two nations on par with Germanic Northwestern Europeans in terms of contribution to progress. You can start with Mendeleev who defined chemistry and science for ages to come and continue with the Russian literutate, which is actually respected and famous. Is anything that a Portunigger wrote ever discussed outside of Brazilian high school?

Northern Europe was sparesly populated with small cities and a king couldn't just order some slaves to build great wonders.

People were much freer - and would you, if you were free, slave for a palace you would never live in?