Reminder that Sandy Hook never happened

Reminder that Sandy Hook never happened.
Obama staged it to take away gun rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/obamas-23-executive-orders-gun-violence-171540897.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This government is tyrannical af desu famalam

fucking fake faggot. my niece died in sandy hook. you're a nigger

My (((niece)))

How does this image prove anything? How do you know they weren't moved multiple times?

Like if the adults were uncertain if they should usher them to one side or the other so they backtrack to see if there's other groups or adults.

I'm sure some manlets are very convinced by that image.

Wow a CIA employee would NEVER say nigger!

Yet guns are still here... Really make you think...

This. Plus, can someone actually provide some real proof of this ever? You guys tracked down Shia in some cuck shed in bumfuck Tennessee by tracking seagulls and water vapor but can't into cracking this?

mind not posting pics for ants? thanks a bunch faggot

4D-chess by Obama.

Because it didn't work dumbass. It was a move to get the public behind the disarming - or to at least test the waters. They will wait another five or ten years, it doesn't matter to them when - just as long as it happens. The cultural maxism plot has been in motion since WWII. Slow and steady wins the race.

You see, dumbass, you can't go from White families building America after WWII straight to Millay Crirus queefing in a microphone, you have to work your way up to that with reasonable steps in-between.

Another example, you can't jump into a trans sexuals with floppy dicks walking around with little girls in changing rooms, you have to have Tom Hanks be a heart-warming gay man in the movie "Philadelphia" then you need funny gay men in "Will and Grace" to make them seem less threatening. Once you pick away at it long enough, there is no line anymore. Come back in twenty years and people will be marrying children and fucking farm animals.

>Obama staged it to take away gun rights.
And yet Obama never actually supported any anti-gun legislation.
Two gun related legislation were passed during his time in office and none curbed anyone's access to firearms.
Remember how conservatives cried to no end about Obama blaming the previous administration for the recession he inherited?
Conservatives need to have consistent standards and find a better boogeyman at any rate.

>The cultural maxism plot has been in motion since WWII.

these theories are cultural retardism

>strawman: the comic

Pretty much this desu

The earth is flat too, don't forget.

Except for Obama didn't take anyone's guns away.

Obama enacted less anti gun legislation than the last republican before him.

I have no love for anyone politician who wants to take my firearms but find a better scapegoat

It helped the states tighten up their gun and create a footing for future grabs. It's like you don't even pay attention to the changes in of gun laws in CT, NY, CA, MD, etc...You start small and build up.

Obama also got rid of 7n6, Certain Russian imports, and fucked over the CMP from importing M1 Garands and 1911's from South Korea. Go fuck yourself.

Shit like this disgusts me.

But nothing disgusts me more than the kike-organized 9/11 inside job.

What gun rights did Obama take away?

This isn't a question asked in order to make an argument. I'm genuinely curious what, if any, gun legislation Obama tried to or successfully passed. I'm aware he's spoken against guns in the past but not aware of him having taken any real action against gun rights.

This. It's fucking sad as it doesn't seem like there is anything we can do. Hopefully Le Pen.

>doesn't understand satire, the post

My cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary Schools and I can assure you it really happened.

>hurr i don't need no evidence. You just got to BELIEVE
>waaaah waaaaah obama is the reason my life fails

you go fuck yourself, crybaby

ALWAYS

i can't see shit in this tiny picture

it's got to be fake news, because i suck balls at engaging on ideological level to defend my ideas

this. the media normalizes things, wearing down people's aversion to them until its acceptable

He pushed funding for smart guns (backdoor gun control)
He shilled for closing the gunshow loophole (It's not a loophole, it's a private sale)
He made it so hundreds of thousands of veterans lost their ability to purchase a firearm without due process because they have family members manage their benefits. (This was JUST overturned by the trump admin)

He didn't pass anything only because we fought him the entire fucking time, not because he didn't try.

Idk if you're retarded or trolling. There's literally documentaries about this shit. Look up "We need to talk about Sandy Hook." Also, that's not how this works. We shouldn't have to disprove something that wasn't proven. Other than (((testimonies))) and some overhead helicopter videos, there's 0 evidence this ever happened.

>Obama enacted less anti gun legislation than the last republican before him.
Hell even Romney did more for taking gun rights as Governor than Obama ever did

Weird how there's so many relatives of Sandy hook "victims" always on Sup Forums. Never seen Sandy hook brought up when there wasn't at least a couple relatives in the thread

To be fair, he's from Illinois. People from there don't have many gun rights left to take.

What are you stupid nigger?

No-no it was a conspiracy by Trump to arm more people to shoot back when someone pulls out a gun.

It's true becacause I have seen literally no evidence and I have this picture. You'll get it if you aren't just a retard and a stooge who believes whatever the Trump loving medias tells you.

^Lots of stupid niggers on this thread

Source on these anti gun executive orders

You don't have google? Amazing

yahoo.com/news/obamas-23-executive-orders-gun-violence-171540897.html

this is by far the worst example of "evidence" i've ever seen. top zoz

How is any of that anti-gun, let alone all of it?
Having more data on gun usage should reduce restrictions on gun ownership since states with more guns must have less crime when bullets fly in the opposite direction.

all 23 EOs were anti-gun you fucking retard faggot shit-for-brains.

Where in the 2nd Amendment does it remove rights for people deemed to be "mentally unstable" by the incompetent gov?

You stupid fuck

What happened to being pro states rights and against federal government mandates anyhow?
If the NRA's biggest enemy is just having data be available, then they need to reevaluate their definition of truth.

>12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

HOLY SHIT GUYS SO ANTI GUN

AKA More training for the police state, yes it's anti-gun you dumb nigger.

Pick 1 out of 23 EOs.. any more questions, nigger?

>Those pics

other than like, all the funerals for the little kids who died that happened in the town

It hurts to bring it up faggot.

proof nigger. If your'e new you're not supposed to be posting, if you're not new you know how this fucking works.
Because just yesterday I saw your niece using your photograph to wipe some niggers' cum off her face. Prove me wrong. (Pro-tip: you can't because you're a lying sack of commie shit.)

it wasnt just for guns, more importantly and not really talked about is the law making it illegal
to for the public to see cases and the evidence provided
for instance, they used this law to make it illegal to get the photos of the dead children
because muh tragedy
but now you cant do it for any case and a high percentage of people being proven innocent is through being able to do this.

>Can't disprove any of it
>"lol you conspiracy theorists"
>Proves the point even more

I thought I was a disappointment, thanks for that moral boost I guess.

>Triage mats set out but not used
>Father filmed getting into character before doing interview
>Shady coroner
>Following it live when they arrested 2 people in the woods this never seems to get talked about any more
>Everyone at the fire station just down the road from aerial view are litlettaly walking in a circle
>all evidence destroyed and just told to trust that it happened.

nothing to see here folks

>AKA More training for the police state, yes it's anti-gun you dumb nigger.
having police and first responders isn't a sliperry slope to a police state.
Having any particular policy isn't a slippery slope to the extreme manifestation of the ideas behind those policies.
This isn't even a strawman, it's like a kleenexman.

>Pick 1 out of 23 EOs.. any more questions, nigger?
If I were so motivated I'd actually look up the text of each of those EOs and pick apart the idea that Obama was anything but pro-gun, but I can't be shitted to do that for 23 EO because I'm tired.

Also, if you haven't noticed, nobody has given a shit about middle easterners killing each other, as long as one faction doesn't end up committing genocide or killing any of us.

When can these graves be exhumed. If you exhume 15% and they are empty then there you go. Also watch the gravestones, visitors indicate true loss.

You're wrong again, nigger shit-for-brains.

Training for the police state for gun violence is anti-gun in itself, remember these are just summaries on the king nigger's plan not the actual detailed out plan- for all we know the nigger wants to train our pigs to remove guns from people's homes.

Besides, you really think we should give more resources to pigs? You really are are dumb nigger, cletus.

but he never took away gun-rights did he?
So how does this make any sense?

Lol she died and not even a fuck is given

>for all we know
Well, at the very least, I can understand how, by not knowing anything, one can imagine whatever one wants to be conceivably true.
We are in agreement on this point.

LOL what's your theory on that EO?

1/23 Gun Control EO in response to Sandy Hook:
"Hurr durr more training for anti-gun police is a good thing" Fuck you're a retarded nigger.

Why do niggers like yourself live in a fantasy land where the gov can do no wrong?

lurk more autismo

Guaranteed replies!

These are my favorite pol threads.

>"all 23 EOs anti-gun"
>literally only 1 of them impact accessibility to guns at all
>direction to AG to review categories of people not allowed to have a gun (Yeah the sky really fell on this one, too).

The NRA are a transparent lobby for the firearms industry and they convinced you to stockpile under Obama because the big bad gubmint was comin for your guns.
Its really hard to admit when you've been manipulated by something as stupid as the NRA but you've been had, user.

Violent crime in the UK statistic includes common assault, but the US one stat doesn't.

So the NRA made the nigger-in-chief write anti-gun EOs.. makes sense to a nigger like you, shit-eating faggot moron.

Yes all of them were anti-gun. Remember the public only saw the summary, not the entire set of actions.

Keep sucking that nigger dick, faggot shit-for-brains

Suuure, cuck

how fucking dare you man my wife's son's cousin's uncle's service dog died trying to help handicapped children escape the relentless assault of bullets from that horrible nazi
kys faggot

your own minister of whatever that handles crime statistics admitted to fucking skewing gun crimes in the uk to make it look like gun control worked, when gun crimes went the fuck up

>funeral proves someone died

That must mean Osama bin laden's 100% for-sure dead because the gubmint said they pitched him off the boat.

Every event that's held is always legit and the government never lies to advance policy objectives.

Literally NO evidence whatsoever that anyone even got shot or that the supposed shooter was even a real person.

>supposed aerial footage on every news channel is from the wrong school on the wrong day
>no pictures or witnesses of any bodies being moved
>pictures of school with crime scene tape already up and cops there before any of the windows were shot out
>no med helicopters dispatched
>emts and police park 1/4 mile away from school
>DHS crisis actor simulation scheduled for same day at same time
>all the people on site wearing name tags
>portajohns and tables of water bottles set up on site for actors
>literal video of the same civilians walking in circles dozens of times through the same firestation for no reason
>David wheeler
>laughing CNN guy
>2nd guy caught fleeing in the woods and detained in squad car before being released by MIB spooks
>conflicting testimonies by school employees and children about both the shooter and guns used
>supposed shooters supposed house immediately demolished after event

I could go on and on and on. Literally not a single fucking thing whatsoever about the story holds water. It's hands down the sloppiest, most blatantly botched, half-assed attempt at a false flag ever carried out and fuming brain dead retards still buy into it to this day despite not a single fact or claim checking out.