Every female on Earth wakes up physically as whatever they would've been as a male like if the face app male filter was...

Every female on Earth wakes up physically as whatever they would've been as a male like if the face app male filter was taken to them but more accurate. Mentally they are the same, but they are now male.

What happens? What will be the experience of the former females? How will society be affected? Also anything else you can think of.

>for the sake of argument a new way of reproduction is discovered so humanity doesn't die out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

traps run things now

What happens? Hopefully this thread gets saged by everyone who sees it

they can't compete and go extinct.

LEAVE NU-POL/R*DDIT/SHARBLUE/JIDF OR WHOEVER TYE FUCK PAY$ YOU TO SHILL !

Why would a shill be making a thread about a hypothetical situation where there are no females left on Earth?

because they hate women (more specifically white women)

> They're women but are exactly the same as men, how would things be different?
> Exactly the same
> the same

Oh, so, a world pre-1900s when women were not enfrachised? What a mysterious thought, much thinking, very indertesding!

Except pre 1900s your main goal was still to protect your wife. What happens now that there are no women to protect?

Also I'm sorry m8 if my thread doesn't meet your 10/10 fucking evaluation but your on fucking Sup Forums you should be used to much shittier things by now unless you're actually a new fag.

I mean I hate white women too. They are god's curse on the white man so that we don't conquer heaven.

> Oh noes, I have to protect my own, such a hardship, Was I don'wanna!

Grow up! A man's basic responsibilities aren't shit! You haven't gone through any hardship because if you had such a trivial question would have never be thought.

I just think it would be an interesting thought experiment to think about what would happen to a society without any female influence on it. Wtf is your problem?

Shills everywhere, now is not the time to to be complacent. This Angers Me!

Dress, right, dress, Pvt!

To answer OPs question;

If no men, we would be similar to any great app.

If no women, we would be Predators from the film, wandering the galaxy for the thrilling of the hunt.

>we would be similar to any great app
>app

what?

> what?

I, *think*, you meant "What?" but since you can't type correctly I simply cannot understand what you said.

Say again, new faggot?...and yes, you are new, you can't hide that from me, so while I'm at it you need to "lurk" or read comments without posting and never start threads. You ask stupid questions that a teenager would ask, it really shits up the site.

>suicide quadruples

There'd be an unimaginable influx of trannies if they're literally mentally female but biologically male. Possibly a huge suicide rate. But let's face it gynocentrism will still be a thing despite the lack of vaginas on the planet, science will probably spend a decade working on gene manipulation because all restrictions will magically be lifted. Then any women who survived would go back to being women and in the half decade or so where the world is still reeling from this earth shattering mystery with the laws on genetic manipulation still lax, we'll probably see a bunch of dog people and apache helicopters too.

HOLY SHIT.
Sounds pretty fun desu. Only disagreement I have is I think you're way overestimating the amount of sympathy guys are going to have if they don't have vaginas. Maybe a few of the richest people in the world will be able to manipulate their genes to become females if thats even physically possible, but 99% of just the western world, not even including all the 3rd world shit holes, are going to remain male.

I am sorry that you are an unattractive, lonely homosexual posting slide threads for your class project, but this really just Sup Forumselongs elsewhere, like may/be /b. Your fantasy is immaterial, impossible, not /pol related and poorly posted. Good day, faggot.

>Every female on Earth wakes up physically as whatever they would've been as a male like if the face app male filter was taken to them but more accurate. Mentally they are the same, but they are now male.
>What happens?

Lots of suicide.

- Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

You seem like a massive faggot. All I did was ask you what you meant by app and you get all bent out of shape because I don't capitalize a letter? lmao

>You ask stupid questions that a teenager would ask, it really shits up the site.
>shits up the site
M8 this site can't get any shittier. There are probably at least 1 or 2 threads debating how gay traps are on Sup Forums alone. Fuck off.

I really don't think they will. The world need women and money will basically be a non-issue when it comes to funding this research because it's in everyone's interest. The only alternative would be letting 99.999% of the population die, and the rich ruling over their inbred empire of a few thousand people.
And imagine all the men who can't fuck their wives and girlfriends anymore, if they began to think they'd never get pussy again, their would be violence.
I expect powerful people are far more interested in researching gene manipulation than funding test tube babies and hoping the plebs can overcome their instinct for pussy.

The first world is destroyed and the real race war begins.

Its a thought experiment about the effects that would occur if femininity was removed from society. How is that not Sup Forums related.

Go be butthurt about losing to Tom Brady somewhere else cunt.

I would continue being a loser neet.
It wouldn't be as acceptable so I'd have to complain about wage slavery and feminism.

>That file name.

Holy shit user, you are fuckin' pathetic.

Even assuming this were possible it would be impossible to implement on a national much less global scale, and thats not even getting into the issue of figuring out who's a real female and who's a male since they would be physically indistinguishable. You could argue with their old documents but if the original FtM was murdered or had her documents stolen they wouldn't be able to say know to the new person unless they were a different race or something.

It would make much more since to create an entirely new way to reproduce.This is just speculation but maybe by figuring out how to convert stem cells to eggs or something you could do it through a machine.

th-th-thanks m-m8

Levels of oestrogen fuck with the mems mind and they slowly just become women and society returns to normal. Women are like that for a reason senpai

I mean they'd still have penises. I think it would take a lot to get past that hurdle.