jews
everywhere it's fucking jews

Something something chosen

Wtf one day you break a story and now they let you in the white house

is that the bonobo mindframe guy

Pretty sure the book was called Orangutan Paradigm

(also a great Michael Crichton book)

who and who?

Who is the female next to chimpanzee brainwave guy?

I guess they just let any retards in nowadays

hundreds of thousands of people watch him, so I don't see why not. Hopefully Styxhexenhammer666 becomes the press secretary some day.

> 2017
> being jealous of untermensch

I recognize the fag. Who is the roastie?

>cernobitch claims to have compromising info on members of the white house
>gets press pass
hmmmmm, so I'm guessing none of that shit he supposedly has is going to come out. what an absolute kike.

Cassandra Fairbanks

Well yeah.
Illuminati/freemasons only.

They love flashing the hand signs right in your face.

Chimpanzee Consciousness

Casandra Fairbanks
A ((right leaning liberal Democrat))

isn't that a satanic hand sign?

No silly goy it just means ok! Really! Trust me! It can also mean white power to really trigger those leftists! Isn't that fun? Yeah that's fun.

Yes

Both of them shit on Trump for the Syria missile strike.

I'm glad they're there. they'll probably be much more critical than the deep state cucked media they're surrounded by.

This makes me lukewarm only because le airhorn man is probably loosing it right now

She got faaaaaaat

T H I C C C Cboiii

Yep. Ppl don't understand how serious it is.

the jews are mocking you now. this is ZOG, and there will never be an escape.

God damn Jews are fucking master con artists. That fraud cernovich was literally a literally who just a year ago and he's bullshited his way all the way into the White House.

Pretty skillful tbqh

I don't think I've ever seen him actually deliver on anything meaningful. Anyone else remember when he tweeted he saw the 33,000 clinton emails?

The only thing I've ever heard him talk about that was actually insightful is his brand building bullshit, and it looks like his methods actually worked

He literally got into the White House by talking about himself, bullshitting, and winging it.