Is this true? That would make them superior to Jews in terms of intelligence. Any of you autists (((left handed)))?

Is this true? That would make them superior to Jews in terms of intelligence. Any of you autists (((left handed)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/mysteries-left-handed-path-symbolic-domination-government/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23477544
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more likely
not average

You thinking this meant what you think it meant is evidence enough that you have a sub-100 IQ.

How else am I supposed to keep it on topic?

>Is this true
Probably not, and probably doesn't really matter.
>Left-handed?
Yes.

That type of shit is stupid. It's one of those things people make up to feel better about their window-licking kids.

And what sort of arbitrary number is 131?
>Already be above average
>But, now, more above average! Tell your friends how you're almost as intelligent as Einstein. Wow! you're basically Sheldon, user.

Come to think of it, left-handed people did tend to be more studious at school.

I'm just going to leave this here...

paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/mysteries-left-handed-path-symbolic-domination-government/

Leftie's are the downfall of humanity in a cuddly shell... Think Ned Flanders. Loving peaceful

>Right handed
>127 IQ

I'm much happy being right handed than a left handed fucktard!

fuck no. there's no scientific research backing this.

I'm left handed and i only use it for shitposting and beating off

Also more likely to have dyslexia.

You don't think that means they have an average of 131, do you?

I'm left handed and not particularly smart. But I get shit done.

[citation needed]

I'm ambi, but prefer left for writing and shooting. Everything else I prefer right; throwing, kicking, guitar, etc.

I have a BEng but only averaged B+ so highly doubt I'm that much more intelligent than people who are right handed.

I'm left-handed and Jewish. What does that make me?

I'm left handed and I'm kinda Autistic and the most stupid kid in my whole family.

I fap with my left hand, does that count?

Lefty reporting in, you brainlet rightys will be cleansed.

Don't namefag ever again
Grades don't necessarily reflect intelligence since they aren't standardized. Would you say you had to work as hard as other students to get that B+?

I read somewhere once (may have been Sup Forums) that being left handed and pedophilia have a correlation.

>And what sort of arbitrary number is 131
Over that is 2 standard deviations
But what we're talking about here is 4.6% vs 4.55%

>grading on a hyperbolic, autistic curve

feels good to be a right-handed shit-poster, man

I jerk off with my left hand what prized IQ number do i get

When you've kicked a cardstand and made Sup Forums history then you can tell me when I should and shouldn't be tripfagging you fucking nobody!

Lefty here. IQ was not measurable as test didn't go over 162. Most likely over 200. I can give the Bogdanoffs a run for their money EASILY

Ambidextrous master race reporting in. Lefties hate us and righties want to be us.

It is true.
See statistics and stop bothering pol with your stupid question.
OFC its true. Just think about it.
Lefthanded ppl use their right brainhalf more while righthanded ppl use the left more.
And again, read the statistics. holy shit. WTF IS THIS
MODS DELETE THIS STUPID THREAD

I can write with both hands and I'm dumb as shit.

>And what sort of arbitrary number is 131?
Something obviously got lost in translation, should be 'of 131 or more.' 130 is 2 standard deviations above average which is a natural cutoff point (95% of any normal distribution lies within 2 standard deviations of the mean on either side.)

Still extremely weak evidence, since it isn't even a statement about the mean between right and left handed being significantly different, just that one tail is slightly fatter than the other.

I'm left handed, but refuse to believe I'm more than average in IQ

>Right handed
>130 IQ
Damn, why couldn't I have received more oxygen in the left hemisphere of my brain at birth?

ambidexted
125 iq

I'm a left handed nigger

Hehehe

This is the best study I could find but I don't see anything about IQ 131+ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23477544

Left handed here but only an IQ of 122, I've failed my people. I might as well be retarded.

no but my dad is and i'm pretty sure i got my 147 from him. my mom's more emotionally intelligent than general iq stochastics

This whole "left handed are special" shit needs to stop. Left handed people are not inclined to be geniuses, nor are they unique in any way. This is just some bullshit stirred up by faggots and snowflakes to get attention.

t. Left hander

It's because being left-handed people are executed in sub-100IQ nigger countries thus bringing up the average IQ of left-handed people to be that of everywhere else.

I'm left handed but I'm pretty stupid.

wife is left handed, so she has to sit on the outside of tables when we go to dinner with friends.

this belongs in /x/

Same goes for the ambidextrous.

made me think
i woulda been thought of as a witch 200 years ago

>Is it true
Right Brain/Left Brain jargon is full of shit. Intelligence is based on how much clean water, minerals, and healthy food you eat, and of course your race and gender.

>Any of you autists left handed?
Ambidextrous, actually. I can do almost every task right or left handed, it depends entirely upon the situation and my position. I am teaching myself how to write with my left hand. Being able to run 100% welds in either direction to match pass appearances for mirrored objects has made me a better paid welder than stupid welders.

Last I checked, I was at IQ 128, although it increases if I keep a strong exercise routine, sometimes reaching 136.

I'm right handed and have an IQ of 210

left handed and 153 IQ royalist anime autismo fag here

143 IQ, and a lefty

Right handed,same.

It's because you're dealing with a MUCH smaller population, so the effect appears larger than it actually is.

Say being in that IQ range is 1 in 1 million.

There are billions of normies

There are millions of lefties

The 130+ group is diluted by the billions of normies, while the 130+ group appears amplified in the lefties.

I'm sure this was just a poorly constructed study that didn't control for that.

More likely to be homos too.

10x more likely to win the Powerball jackpot -- Fact

Honestly don't know. I might have even got grade curved into some of my A's because from what I could tell, 90% of the other students were lazy / stupid / there on mummy and daddy's dollar and didn't actually care about anything.

That being said, I've handed in many assignments I did the night before they were due and got A+ for them.

If that's true it's further evidence of

ambidextrous 147

my great grandfather is and he voted for trump without me even talking politically with him. He's the shit.

>be me
>left-handed
>IQ above 131
>tfw no bf

Who knows this feel?

I could not write with my left hand for my life.

Don't have access, but the test was on less than 50 of each handedness which isn't a large enough sample size to tell much of anything really.

"more likely" doesn't mean shit

I have an IQ of over 131 and I'm right handed. This is not proof of anything, I just wanted to show how smart I am.

It still seems odd. There's no context to the fact. How more likely are we talking? The way things are presented feel like its meant to just be there for people to masturbate over.

If you're left-handed, you feel smug superiority.

If you're right-handed and fall above 131, you get to feel extra special for beating the odds twice.

Lmfao nobody cares that you interrupted a livestream loser, your accomplishments here are anonymous and attribute to the site as a whole. We've no place for individualism.

Really hot blonde girl in my school was left handed she's a doctor now

>be left handed
>never studied during the year
>barely did homework
>played halo all night
>only did half-assed studying for finals for a few hours
I don't know whether that disproves the notion or not, because either I'm lucky or I must have been pretty smart to even pass high school without giving a single fuck.

Yes its true i am one of those ppl

>be me, right handed
>drunk as fuck as per usual
>get mad over silly mundane thing
>punch a brick wall as hard as I can with my bare right hand
>bust it up completely
>permanent damage, hand is now unusable for rest of my life
>have to start using my left hand for everything
Wtf I'm a genius now

I am lefty, I am useless at those tests as they are designed for a right handed brain.
Lefties are weird,I can tell by the way dextrals are fascinated by us.
Every culture has lefty prejudice.

>it's a fucking goatse flag

left handed master race chiming in.

I write with my right hand though, damn education system.

Jewish intelligence is such a Mossad psyops meme. Jews haven't always historically been intelligent.

I'm left handed and my IQ is between 128-134

>jerking off with your left hand makes you smarter??

Oy vey brother, let us not forget the history of oppression our people have faced. Centuries of demonisation, within the last 100 years left handed children were caned for not writing with their right hands! Such brutality.

>your accomplishments here are anonymous and attribute to the site as a whole. We've no place for individualism.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Speak for yourself, kid. Stay poor.

Let this genius IQ lefty put you straight.

Average IQ of Israel is 95. Even with all that white genetics mixed in, they are still inferior to the average white.

Ashkenazi Jews like to claim this high IQ over whites, however they are THE MOST white looking jews you will find, regularly blue-eyed blondes.

All these Jews are is a narrow subsection of Jews, those whose ancestors, consistently made it to high status occuptions like academia, science and the media. Other Ashkenazi Jews who failed to make the grade, would have felt socially rejected and would have stopped identifying as Jew.

We can't compare these Jews to other white groups, as no other white groups would socially denigrate those who fail academically or fail to enter specific acceptable vocations.

It is not white culture to do that. It is shitskin culture.

Bibles, Korans, the gods hate us.
Why are we even in this world?

>le joo IQ meme
>le left handed autists meme

They are both made up bullshit myths some autistic retards made up to feel better about themself.

Can you really trust words written by right handed men?
We are gods chosen people

Yes.
Salvation for mankind will come from us.

>Average IQ of Israel is 95.
inb4 some dumbfucked sandnigger kike claims, with zero factual evidence that and how much the minority of Israeli Arabs that where actually counted, in and no respect for the fact European states and the U.S. have even hordes of niggers not just Arabs and Tacos pulling us down aswell and we are still ahead of them, that "le arabs are keeping them down"

left handed here 175 IQ

An inbred autistic oven dodger