Amount of "refugees" distributed in the EU 2016 - Official numbers released

Germany tops it. Congratulations Germany!

europaportalen.se/2017/04/sverige-gav-nast-flest-asyl-i-eu

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2017/02/27/joint-letter-commissioner-dimitris-avramopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
telegraaf.nl/binnenland/28072544/__Politie_bood_Telegraaf_zwijgdeal__.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany #1 by a long margin. Are you even trying Sweden? German excellency strikes again.

Stop I don't want anymore :(

We are still higher per capita though.

fuuugg

bum-p

>390

I bet all of them ran off to either Germany or Sweden.

Sverige JA!

So it means germany bested you once again

We store the asylum applicant rapefugees in an open camp,in barely heatable tents literally a mile away from the austrian border and feed them with dried bread. They cant get a stronger clue to GTFO.

lmao no shit really? that actually happens? fucking funny as fuck

Before the migrant crisis, we took maybe at most a thousand a year. That's a thousand too much, but nothing compared to the rest of Europe.
I hope these numbers do not continue.
We need a wall against the Swedish border. That's where they leaked in 2015.

Hungary is the most based country in Europe. They do their own thing and EU can't do anything about it.

Germany yes! Ooooh so tolerant.

Also, forgot to say, applying to be in an open camp costs 1000 euros which they of course not getting back if they leave.

hrw.org/news/2017/02/27/joint-letter-commissioner-dimitris-avramopoulos

Even (((HRW))) whines about that.

>Sweden litterally grew its population by 0.7% in migrants in ONE year
>2016 wasn't even a bad year, 2015 was way worse

WEW

I need to start learning Hungarian. When Finland falls, Hungary will continue carrying the torch of the finno-ugric people.

Note that I didn't mean immigrating to Hungary. That's not what a patriot does. Learning the language just for fun.

>2016
>710,000

Yeah, I'm calling BS on that one

It'd be closer to 7 million than 7 hundred thousand

We do share a border with them... prepare yourself.

Fight for your country you fucking maggot

>only 700.000 refugees.
Now this is what I call fake news.

We got more than 2 mil.

Don't believe the Lügenpresse.

Fake numbers, sadly.

I suspect the number to be around 1.2. This shows you what will happen come summer. With another million things just fall over.

Good luck.

This is fake news. We have milions of refugees from Ukraine.

They have the wrong skin colour so they don't count.

Just suddenly started to feel urge to learn Hungarian, "for fun" and after stating "when Finland falls"? You will be in the same pit with all the cowards and traitors

>"refugees" distributed in the EU 2016
Those numbers are asylum claims, not "refugees distributed". Can't you read your own damn Swedish language?

If you are interested in the topic of who is coming to Germany, you might enjoy pic related. The gray line is illegals coming to Germany illegally - the blue line is processed aylum claims - maybe you figure out why we had 700k asylum claims in 2016....

You're overanalyzing it. I just like learning languages and it'd just be nice to know Hungarian since they're the other Finno-Ugric people in Europe. But I don't intend on leaving Finland. That's not what our ancestors did. The whites didn't just simply leave when the reds started their revolution, and leaving is not what our grandfathers did when the soviets came over the border. Leaving is not what a real Finn does.
Also the part about "Finland falling" was just a joke, there's no way Finland could ever fall. Our consctiption system creates a great number of potential race warriors in any kind of crisis situation. This is something that most other European countries do not have. Plus we barely have immigrants in the first place.

it's bs there aren't 850 fkn sand niggers here.Only 98 remained while the rest refused asylum.Guess peace isn't enough when you can't leach off of social services

Why not just starve em to death? They're literally insects.

Based Croatia and Estland

Shows how racist and undemocratic you are. Why are you not taking the brown and black ones instead of the white ones? You're going to pay for that insolence, just wait.

This Hitler says he is right,they are lying to us in our faces,also Romainia gets refugees Reeeeeeeeeeee we barely got rid of half of our gypsys and now we are replacing them with shitskin mudslims,reeeeeeeeeee.

>gray line

What fucking gray line? They're all shades of blue (and fuck the lightest blue line, I can barely see it).

pretty sure those numbers are undersampled. They probably have no fucking idea how many shitters ran into the EU.

Why not just take their money, starve them a bit, let them experience the beauty of european winer(we had a harsh one this year) and then use them on der ewiger germ as a bioweapon so we can liberate them couple decades down the line.

I go to Vienna several times every year for job related reasons and I can see its decline, its worse every time I visit and the locals are refugees welcome cucks. I even saw unironic antifa stickers. Before the end of this century it will be called Bécs or it wont exist.

alea sunt cereri de azil nu numar de refugiati

Germany is ten times as big as we are. We are proportionally more cucked

>Belgium took almost as many """refugees""" as Britain
lol.

Eh, I they should get the Wallachia treatment.

that's more than the Jugoslaws in the 1990ies.

They will go back, r...right?

We're just trying to milk retarded westerners for all their money until you guys say enough and kick us out

This!

they will if we get our act together and vote for change.

You dumb swede, you are higher per capita. YOu are literally worse than germanistan.

>implying the AfD will ever win

Mudslimes are going to vote leftist parties, your window to act is shrinking rapidly and no country is more bluepilled than germanistan.

Just look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>Poland 390
I call bullshit

Wonderful and for that achievemen you won 10000 refugees more!

According to another source, fewer than 10k of the 90k people who were eligible to apply for refugee status had their application accepted, and on top of that another 100k non-refugees made their way into Italy.

Fixed it for you

the mudslimes don't have automatically voting rights. also you are oversimplifying. the video you sent was financed by NGO's and was produced by (((ARTE))) a French/German radicaly left/EU centered/zionist TV channel.

Huge news just broke here in The Netherlands. The Dutch national police offered our biggest newspaper a deal so they wouldn't reveal data about immigrant welfare/violence that the paper had uncovered. In return for this, they were offered an "exclusive interview" with the head of the police.

telegraaf.nl/binnenland/28072544/__Politie_bood_Telegraaf_zwijgdeal__.html

>the mudslimes don't have automatically voting rights. also you are oversimplifying

You have millions of turks and other durkas inside already breeding, more migrants are just only quickening the process.

Poland took a million refugees from Ukraine, you know that country that actually has a war going on and needs help.

The dumbfuckery is astonishing. It's literally an inability to make even the most basic causal connections with any degree of accuracy. It's literally suicidal obsession of self destructive thinking and behavior. They really think that Muslims will share their sense of self destruction when they chip out and take over one day. "Nein, nein. Waz it not enough to have the sex wiz my wife? You must be compassionate, ja?" Will be the last beta cuck words Germany expels with its last breath, successful destruction of itself finally accomplished.

Half are the ones that the previous government took in to that little village where they were chased off with pitchforks and the other half are the ones that Estera took in but they ran off to Germany according to the news.

>Even being on this map

A disgrace.

Sadly white people don't count nowadays brother.

It's part of the Kalergi genocide plan.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

kek sweden. Italy and France combined.

yeah. never join the fucking eu