"the space station is totally fake brah"

>"the space station is totally fake brah"

>"no, the earth is flat, you just haven't looked into it. I watched some guy's YouTube video about it, so I know what I'm talking about brah

>"the space shuttle is just a high altitude plane, brah"

>"What good has the space shuttle done for humanity, brah?"

>"It's all cgi and Photoshop, brah"

>"They're all fake and I can tell from some of the pixels bitch"

>"I don't believe anything because I'm CRAY-ZEEEE brah!"

is eddie bravo the worst joe rogan guest?
he had some jew bitch on last week, she was pretty awful

>The Earth is flat brah, just look at the globe. They print it on a flat piece of rubber and gas it up from the inside
>How is gravity real if the water doesn't all trickle down to the south pole?
>Why is it called greenhouse gases if the sky is blue?

Eddie Bravo is a fuckwit. He was shit in that JRE podcast with Alex Jones.

Right? He ruined the entire fucking thing with his never-ending interruptions and constant stupid bullshit. He literally could not shut the fuck up, like a schizo during a manic phase.

Worse than him?

Eddie is a fucking loveable fucker. He's a goon tho.
He theorized T-Rex skeletons of not being a reptile, but actually a giant kangaroo because the skeletal structure both.

disagree with this guy on everything except this

>"What good has the space shuttle done for humanity, brah?"

Crowder was fine, Joe just decided to dial up the DUDE WEED autism.

>What's an issue you don't want to talk about
>Idk I used to care about weed, I don't really any more
>WHY DON'T YOU LIKE WEED IT'S GOOD LOL YOU'RE GETTONG SO UPSET WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM MAN

Joe even said the next day he was in the wrong and apologised. It was kinda awkward to watch to be perfectly honest with you my family.

Why does Joe even have this moron on?
He claims to not actually believe Earth is flat, but he knows everything about flat Earth and has memorized every single flat Earth argument.
This guy spends 24/7 thinking about flat Earth and that is all he talks about.

I thought he was playing devil's advocate and simply making people question what they believe to get a better understanding of the universe and what we believe in, but then he went into the moron arguments, like saying that if you spin a tennis ball really fast, all the water is going to fly off a tennis ball. Nevermind that a tennis ball doesn't have much of a gravity pull and the Earth doesn't spin around its axis 10 times a second.
If you take a wet tennis ball and spin it once 24 hours, the water isn't going to fucking fall off it.

dudes just gettin his hustle on. mo money.

the worst was the latest one with Thaddeus Russell. The guy is such a retarded queer

And the worst part is that Alex will probably never return after this week's events

as much as eddie bravo did for jiu jitsu, him naming positions dumb shit like stoner control really rubs me the wrong way

consistently the worst. I can't forgive Joe for knowingly ruining the Jones episode by allowing this mongoloid on.

leaf, is implying I'm against space exploration.

the only good that came from the space shuttle was Hubble.

Disgusting.

What do you expect from someone who takes kicks to the fucking head for a living? These people aren't smart. They're pretty retarded actually.

I hate eddie, he is the biggest retard every, I like how every object in our solar system is spherical except for earth. Yea dude makes total sense when you are a retard who can't into gravity.

nah man Eddie was just mocking him, he's cool

god that dude talked so much shit

Eddie is a troll

>implying his jiu jitsu works
>he thinks the earth is flat, im sure his martial arts technique works

i would literally kill this faggot manlet with my bare hands

bravo is one of those dudes who you see hanging out with high school kids when he's clearly way older than them.

Yeah this guys a fucking prick

Flat brahhhhh ahahahahaah

Like you wouldnt believe

literally anyone with Joe Rogans budget (maybe even less) could afford a balloon, blimp or whatever you want to call it, that could literally float to space with a camera and personally see that the earth is round.

its fucking stupid, because average people could afford (within reason) to debunk this from basically their back yard.

That's not true. It still looks flat 30k feet up

>a balloon will see the curvature
are you fucking retarded or do you think gopro footage shows actual curvature lol?

Piercing eyes

>Redpills the fuck out of jre

>nazi gas camps
>hitler wasnt that bad
>america did way worse then hitler
>the jew
>jews kill jfk
>mass jfk 911 bombs

>MAH GLOBE EARTH HOW DEAR HE NOT LIKE DRUMF

thats dumb, a lot of geniuses work for nasa and if you can solve things like helim 3 for endless engergy, they would have made it

NASA is the original "fake news"

What exactly are we looking at here, dickmouth?

Are you talking about the court litigations or something related to a recent podcast?

Eddie is a dumbass, but Joe is a faggot with no real views besides dude weed. He mocks his own friends in front of liberals to gain their affection. It's honestly disgusting how two-faced he can be.

Joe talked shit about Alex to make his jew cunt guest comfortable, while he's going through all this stuff with his family.

>23,800m

The SR-71 flew higher than that. Balloons can't even come close to the Karman line.

>22,197mi
>28,000mi
>443mi
>930,00mi

GEE I WONDER WHY THEY LOOK DIFFERENT

>flat earth lulz

Eddie bravo doesn't take kicks to the head for a living.

At the end of that episode he cockteased an even more retarded belief he held and said he'd say what it is the next time he's on.
What did that end up being?