She really drives me insane Sup Forums

why do i have such an irrational HATRED for leftists? I really don't get it, but something in my brain is telling me they are sub-nigger and should be executed on the spot.

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are sub-nigger, they literally worship the nigger.

It's not irrational to despise evil.

>irrational HATRED for leftists?

You ARE a leftist.

Sage.

J U S T

No idea who she is but you are mentally ill.

Most Leftists simply stand for equality, direct democracy, social justice. Hardly evil, if anything you're the evil ones, wanting to genocide the "lesser races" and wanting to resort to violence when someone peacefully expresses their views (like her).

Again, you're mentally ill and no I don't support ANTIFA, you murderous coward.

If you have an irrational hatred for leftists, it's YOU who are evil.

nice try achmed. you're first in the oven.

boy this Community Studies project 12.....

Found to libtard
Kys

Nice one shill.

Hope you don't graduate with too much debt

Equality == stealing from the more successful to give to the less successful
Direct Democracy == mob rule, victimization of minority
Social Justice == system of justice which prosecutes differently based on physical characteristics

Tell me how any of these things are not evil.

Decent bait, 3/10

Why do you live in Madison Wisconsin if you don't like leftists.

Yes, I agree.

"So tell me, how does it feel to take a human life?"

"I wouldn't know, I've only killed communists."

pretty much sums it up

you don't understand the world at all.

The police commit your definition of social justice everyday dumbass go read a book thats not written buy a nazi

Oh shit I didn't know we had a new WP hand gesture!

Nice.

Feelings hatred against traitors that cry in pain as they strike you and the legacy your ancestors built is not irrational, user.

I was still doing the quenelle. Guess I'm an old fart.

nice try fbi

LOL yeah, I got everyone at work doing this. Even the browns. I laugh so hard inside.

Ha, holy shit. Either a top-tier joke or cringy as fuck

>Most Leftists simply stand for equality, direct democracy, social justice.

That sounds fine and dandy until you do it to fuck over the "evil white CIS male patriarchy" aka the native population.

just a kike looking for yous

I'll give one to you.

Leftists seriously drive me insane. It's getting really bad. They don't realize they are the establishment...it's bizarre.

You're right. We need more people like you to keep up the fight here. Stay a while and keep doing what you're doing.

Daily reminder Commies are not human

yeah, as humans we notice patterns. When criminals are disproportionately blacks, you kind of start to take that into consideration when dealing with any black.

Please remove yourself from my country.

really bluepills my anus...

>HATRED for leftists
Because you're a healthy man of sound mind

>turning the OK symbol into a hate symbol
You would think that at some point they would step back and look at what they have become

shitlib detected

Fuck I am so slow.

Holy fuck where did you get this?

>why do i have such an irrational HATRED for leftists?
because it isnt irrational

You're babbling -- leftism is jew undermining of the culture.

>niggers
>whites
>exotic looking jungle

south africans or honeymooner liberals?

>women not being niggers
>because they are as stupid as niggers
>thinking women deserve respect for having vagina

There's your problem OP, take the cock out of your mouth and stop pedalizing pussy

Every once in a while I say this here

I really don't like all this anti Jew put them in death camps talk.

But there's something in my head that thinks 1 year of grab em while you can get em facism for all leftists would balance the loss of alphas in WWII with the growing beta cuck population.

Professional feminist. She was doing a report for the UN on whether Congo Africans were violent against women.
Good mates with Greg Lansky IRL, our mothers stayed at the same kibbutz.

No fucking way. This is like the woman who wanted to hitchhike across Egypt and shit to prove mooslimes aren't all rapists. We all know how that turned out.

For me it's something to the effect of they're spouting all of their weak willed meme shit only because they live in a system that was made by the people they speak out against.
If they lived in the world they wanted they wouldn't be allowed to speak at all.

It's real. Google her name.

oh my

Her last instagram post

sad?

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

You drank the kool-aid and the chemicals are taking hold.

No she got what was coming to her. Typical first world college liberal female who never experienced hardship in her life and assumed the whole world was just waiting for her to come along to get them to unite and hold hands and sing kumbaya. Instead she was kidnapped, shot and beheaded in the Congo. Frankly I hope it happens to more roasties.

Been coming to Sup Forums for almost 4 years.
Literally go though dozens of threads some days.

Never heard of this 'white power' hand sign before a Co worker told me about it the other day.

He thought it was comical, as did the rest of my coworkers present.
Even our one Somali coworker laughed.
The guy would go full 1488 if he woke up tomorrow with white skin. I'm certain of it.

There's nothing irrational about hating leftists. In fact, you should document every liberal you know. They are your enemy.

It's not irrational

It's very rational

Leftists are sociopaths, psychopaths and other parasites upon society who work every day all day to bring others down.

They should be treated like all parasites are treated.

Nigger

When rwds

Its one of those university cuckolds they warned us about. How's the student debt coming along?

A beautiful story desu senpai

I love when reality meets leftist delusions

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger, cuck.

those nogs did a good job

>racist Pepe symbol
can you imagine rational 50 or 60 years parents who read this and ask their kids "whats a Pepe?" and their kid says it is a cartoon frog that is sad. do they think that the adult is going to consider Media matters as a reputable source of information and not just a whiny nut house?

this symbol, the OK sign, was co-opted by the illuminati/satanists before any dubious link to the green frog king

lulz you stupid fucking nigger I _am_ a Progressive Democrat.
You need to wake the fuck up! The Kikes are literally trying to genocide whites!
I didn't start this, the fucking Kikes did!

Ignore them. They want to sap your energy. If they effect your mood or emotional state at all, you are giving them what they want, and all they want is maximum attention with minimal work to receive it. It's the tool of the devil, which is why it angers you, but don't give in to emotional stimuli.