AUSPOL ruled by (((merchant banker))) Malcolm Turnbull edition

>Interest rates on investor or interest-only home loans may continue to rise as banks try to quell demand for riskier credit

afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/financial-services/apra-flags-further-rate-rises-on-investor-loans-20170428-gvufx6#ixzz4fcGrbZfu

>Sydney house price slump confirms boom over

afr.com/personal-finance/sydney-house-price-slump-confirms-boom-over-20170427-gvu9zi

>House prices fall in Sydney for first time in 18 months

baka.com.au/business/the-economy/house-prices-fall-in-sydney-for-first-time-in-18-months-20170428-gvuezo.html

>Police illegally obtained journalist's phone records under new metadata retention regime

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/police-illegally-obtained-journalists-phone-records-under-new-metadata-retention-regime-20170428-gvutjx.html

>Sydney University lecturer used Anzac Day to accuse Australian soldiers of murder

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/sydney-university-lecturer-used-anzac-day-to-accuse-australian-soldiers-of-murder-20170428-gvuohu.html

>Network Ten 'un-investible' and in the red until 2020, analysts say

theage.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/network-ten-uninvestible-and-in-the-red-until-2020-analysts-say-20170428-gvusjw.html

>Coles Supermarkets has been ordered to pay more than $1 million to a former worker injured after she fell off a safety step.

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/coles-employee-wins-$1-million-after-falling-off-stool-at-work/8479900?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

>Westpac appears to have ruled out funding the controversial Adani mine

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/28/westpac-coal-refusals-blow-adani

Commence banter, shit posting and discussion.

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/removed-skilled-occupations
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/qld-police-arent-fudging-stats-stewart/news-story/8d620eac40693431c92d954bb51c5ed0
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/cape-york-indigenous-education-quarter-intellectual-disability/8475180
target.com.au/p/men-s-mr-big-fleece-gown-asphalt/57006130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAKA = S M H

Stupid fucking word filters.

>Malcom Turnbull

i dunno. seems like a classical liberal and an alright guy.

>worked for goldman sachs
No.

ya got me there

Going out to the valley tonight lads, which character do I play to seem interesting?
> building contractor Mike from Jacksonville, Florida, been to Yemen, India and Syria
> unrepentant scouser Charlie from Liverpool UK.
> John Graham, farming representative from Mt Isa.
> Onur from Turkey, autistic ottoman.
> Dan from Ipswich

I do this to make drinking around strangers not boring as shit, and the cabaret sluts already know Mike from Florida

>going outside instead of comfy posting on AUSPOL
kys

but it think you should choose

> building contractor Mike from Jacksonville, Florida, been to Yemen, India and Syria

this one bro

That means I have to wear a hat and say "Brisbane" like "Bris Bain"
Mikes a good tipper at least.

>tipping
>in Australia
why hasn't Mike learnt local customs? Is he a dumb cunt?

>the sydney housing boom is over
IT FEELS LIKE I'M AT THE TOP OF A ROLLER COASTER

HERE WE GO CUNTS

SOmething you might find interesting; Kevin Rudd through his wife was and is wealthier than turnbull

HERE
WE
GO
CUNTS
I doubt it will happen though

Think the cunt will loan me some money for some weed?

He's an American here on business, working with the bluestar contractors group on the high rise worksite across from the train station.
Only been here a week, going home in a month

Why do you lie instead of being yourself? You should just B URSELF
Just for one night.

>> Dan from Ipswich

MFW i don't have to fake that.

Looking to become a paramedic after I finish year 12. Anyone here have advice/things to think about?

do you know about the Jews?

>hasn't finished year 12
>admits to being 17

Yeah cunt just kys

Because I'm a lowly electrician with no social life

Birthday was in march, sorry to disappoint

@pic

The constant threat of martial law will do strange things to investor perception of US housing prices, yo.

>electrician
You're cashed up that will make all the sluts wet

Friendly reminder Aus/pol/ is full of commies and left leaning faggots who need to be thrown from helicopters.

>wanting a girlfriend
it's cheaper to hire a prostitute.

Yes, but John and Mike are even more cashed up.
Dan is for stupid shit like buying weed and deflecting come ons from poofs.
And Onur is for being foreign and autistic screeching

You wont win.

Fuckin oath! aus/pol/ is blackpilled as fuck. Helicopters NOW!

>Sydney house price slump confirms boom over

Swear I've heard that 20 times the past 5 years.

4306 here

Jew banker and globalist shill. Even Abbot had morals co.pared to him.

Recession naow. Ten years of economic pain will be worth it if we can afford to buy a hoise again.

She made her money through scamming workers through her employment agencies. Some champion of the blue collar worker kev turned out to be with a wife like that.

> Tim Anderson moving to become an even bigger commie traitor
I agree with him on Syria but don't fucking talk shit about "muh western imperialism" when concerning Australia.
We got roped into it by the Americans

It was for one month, hardly anything to draw a comprehensive conclusion off when every single other month for the last god knows how long they've gone up without fail.

Economy is doing quite well atm, no reason why it would collapse now. Maybe 5-6 months down the line if growth started dropping and Trump was fucking shit up. Right now? No chance

True blue cunts always prevail. Kill yourself champ.

At least Malcolm Jewbull is tougher on the boat cunts. Let em all die in Nauru for trying to invade our shores.

Anyone else here love freedom?

What should I drink tonight mates?

No he isn't you fuck wit
His meme changes to the 457 visas was literally nothing. Maybe if you looked it up you'd know he took fuck all off the list. Dumb shit cunt.

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/removed-skilled-occupations

LITERALLY NOTHING BUT POLITICAL POINT SCORING WITH FUCKING RETARDED FUCKS LIKE YOU

QUEEN PAULINE FTW FUCK THE KIKE

Fuck off melbournian chink.

A plum, floating in perfume, served in a mans hat?

I hear its the latest drink in Melbourne.

That ABC killed himself cunt this is AUSPOL not aus/pol/

Bump

Alright cunts what's the good word

Any way to hide torrents over a free VPN? Asking for a friend.

I'm not in Melbourne, I'm in Brissie, see

Sup Senator Leyonheljm

I want to live in rural Japan where housing is affordable

>tfw went to newtown last night

(((Friedman))) conference.

Water, room temperature.

Holy shit kill yourself you insane nigger. I don't like him but he did strengthen the whole Nauru thing a month or two ago (maybe look it up instead of spazzing out on the internet).

Any Perth anons here? Wanna go to a bogan pub and watch footy with me at 6pm? Northlands tavern boyz

Go fuck yourself you communist shit. Before you do though, give me the answers I need

Nar cunt I'm on the ice

>free VPN
m8 get a decent one. They don't cost much.

Ice is degenerate get your shít together what would Hitler say?

You get called a racist too?

Hitler took ice. Ice is red pilled you degenerate drinker.

I'm not a commie, cunt

I don't think you know that we have a shortage of man's hats here
We get skin cancer and heat stroke the old fashioned way

Mates never forget that all the crime stats in this country are fiddled with by the cops and state governments:

>The Queensland auditor-general's report, which focused particularly on the Gold Coast, claimed officers had an unhealthy focus on achieving performance targets.

>Tourist strip officers also supposedly adopted a "three strikes policy" where, if the victim couldn't be contacted after three attempts, the complaint would be marked as withdrawn.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/qld-police-arent-fudging-stats-stewart/news-story/8d620eac40693431c92d954bb51c5ed0

You're not fooling me, you make the same thread layout, and your posts are the exact same...

Reminder that abos are literally mentally retarded so there can never be a successful "closing the gap":

>Mr Pearson's Cape York Institute commissioned two clinical psychologists to assess children in three remote communities in the far north Queensland region.

>Their report, handed to the Queensland Government in October but released today to the ABC, found 25 per cent of children were considered intellectually disabled and three quarters had below-average intelligence.

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/cape-york-indigenous-education-quarter-intellectual-disability/8475180

His trip probably got banned. I always reported him.

>same thread layout
the abc's thread started with a rant, then went to news, I get straight to the news

Fuck your autism is failing on you cunt, maybe you should just run into traffic

You do realize that the lay out is the same as britpol too you fuck?

hey gay cunts

>abos are mentally retarded

I like the one with the anthem and propaganda

>watching american house show
>something like 6+ acres for 160k (210k aud)

You can get that here. Just have to live out bush.

That roo looks awfully satisfied there mate

Why is it, every time without fail you fucks omit the fact either visa now entitles you to permanent residency at the conclusion. That alone is worth it.

Watch househunters friend, I love that show

Hey guys, tonight on the project I'm going to project

> sandnigger suicide bombs Channel Tens stocks because Rove McManus thought he was Rupert Murdock

what should i get from kfc, boys?

popcorn chicken lad
4 large popcorn chickens and gravy

Get a zinger or two if you're real hungry. Do you guys have chick fil a?

Nuggets, tenders, popcorn chicken or anything boneless. Original recipe chicken is disgusting.

Anything except the original recipe.

crispy strips

>chick fil a

no but from what ive heard from Sup Forums it sounds really based. arent they closed on sundays for religious purposes?

he needs to be banned, he's killing aus/pol/

i haven't seen his trip maybe he has

We had the same thought m8.

rough job. enjoyable for the right person though. 3 year uni course with stints of on the job training

He evades the bans by resetting his router and deleting his Sup Forums cookie.

He can't use his trip until the ban is up though.

Hey fuck Australia

Anyone who isn't a fat fuck couldn't tolerate the excessive grease and nasty bones that you get with original recipe. It's common sense.

Yeah every single location is closed on sundays because the founder was devout. That's also why he came out and said he doesn't want faggot marriage. /really/ pissed off the liberals out here but the chicken's so good that it didn't hurt sales at all iirc

Hard to suppress my power level in that place.

I always get a box filled with tough as fuck breast pieces and overcooked as fuck skinny little drumsticks. Plus a thigh with a huge piece of extra soggy fat and skin on it just making the whole thing disgusting.

West australian detected

looks like its going to be a tenders box. have any of you lads had the Tabasco shit from kfc yet?

i remember hearing about this, and the shit about college fags not wanting a store on campus somewhere. if i ever go to the states ill definitely be hitting it up. what would you recommend from the menu?

>tenders box
Don't forget to ask for your dipping sauces. Last time at the drive-thru the cunts didn't give me any and I didn't realise until I got home.

Honestly I like spicy food so I always get the spicy chicken sandwich. Fucking top notch as far as fast food goes. If you ever find yourself in that apocalyptic hellhole that is LA, try out Roscoe's chicken and waffles. that's one thing the niggers got right

Gonna buy me one of these to keep me warm:

target.com.au/p/men-s-mr-big-fleece-gown-asphalt/57006130

Keep defending Australia from north korea cuckboi.
But don't expect us to give you a dollar

Have you fucked many girls from the Valley? It seems quite difficult unless you are tall + attractive. I have been out a few times with friends and only the 6'2+ and attractive friends can get girls with any regularity.