Message (WARNING) to Sup Forums nazis

Message (WARNING) to Sup Forums nazis, the real winners Antifa will SHUT THIS WHOLE WEBSITE DOWN, be afraid, you;re hate speech is OVER

The first step of our master plan, recruiting you losers to our side, you won't even know it's happening. But you will lay down your swastikas and hate symbol frogs and YOU WILL JOIN the blac block. Even in this very post we have embeded sublimal messages that will make you JOIN ANTFA The second step? Were not telling.

Watch these videos:

youtu.be/QvDJfnAXZLU
youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/GOe5MHIJ1jc
youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtube.com/watch?v=nNW1vOUxhSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 OP and all his jewtubers get doxxed

saged

Stfu nerd

nice post. made me smile, and i am currently going through withdrawals off suboxone hardcore. Takes a lot to smile. You are retarded, or are a good shitposter.

Hey, I watched those videos and I hate Nazis now. I really liked the one where you discussed your plans, in full, to bring them down. How do I join?

>implying we haven't been subverting all of society for years now

Antifaggots have catching up to do, that is if they don't turn into us first....

niggers get out
OUT OUT OUT

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

>you're hate speech
>you are hate speech

Jakes on you kunt ill still fap to Sup Forums footpussys on archive

>you losers to our side
>you will lose your sides
Fixed.

You look like my drug dealing cousin vinny.

I'd rather fight as a Nazi than stand beside a terrorist.

I love you cunts

Same eyes and nose

Wtf I love antifa now.

But actually, send all your shills. The more of you we have here, the faster we can turn you all into nazis.

bbys first psy op
bitch ive been here for 11 years

Holy fuck, the douche chills

Theres no such thing as Sup Forums Nazi's you stupid idiot. Its just trolls out trolling trolls. Everyone's having a laugh, stop taking it so seriously.

>the blac block
The black bloc, FTFY

Also, sage faggot

>flag
sage

Look you are a handsome guy... but come on...

Fuck off nigger.
Saged

Is this a joke?

Threatening to shut down a website?

I'm pretty sure this guys been doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed
By antifa
I heard they putting stickers on his front door at night

Wtf I love antifa now

take kratom to help with that

youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
"If you need a blowjob I got it"
"Antifashmashachusets"
Kek kinda reminded me Sam Hyde

oh no its the genuine antifa, all the way from australia

>Saged
Why respond then?

youtube.com/watch?v=nNW1vOUxhSk

Lol top kek

OH FUG

I am I have to take a shit tonne and my side is hurting. read it effects the liver so I figure liver failure is worse than the worst withdrawals I have gone through. I wish I knew someone in the spokane area.

Oh really niggers? You think we can't psyop too? I'm laffin hard right now!

Every post I make contains biaural beats that will make YOU want to join the alt-right! Therefore, cancelling out your subliminal messages. Checkmate, antifaggots.

>SHUT THIS WHOLE WEBSITE DOWN
And nothing of value was lost.

>fuck off shlomo.

YOU HERD EM BOYZ!

WE'RE GOING TO WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

good for you op now go play in traffic with your commie buddies

I'm a nazi

>recruiting you losers to our side
Aha ha ha ha

Good luck with that arsehole

>master plan
WHO PAID YOU TO TIP OVER TRASHCANS??????

Good luck I took a lot of pills in my past life then i found this place and the shaming of degeneracy made me quit for good

lol

It's over, we're finished guys, I guess we're fighting fascism now, turn in your hats,

Omg u totally convinced me how do i join and when do i get to throw explosives into crowds of innocent people and is it an issue that the entire US hates antifa saged

Dear POL,

This is your boy ANTIFA.

CONGLATURATION !!! Youve got a reaction from us Thats what you wanted right

Well, I've decided that I don't like Memes like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you and prooved the justice of our cutlure.

Your pitiful alt right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic pepes are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other reasonable bigotry and putting up pepes are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear thru firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch league of lengends drophax? Your silly little overwhelming armed majority won't protect us. I have hacked into moms computers and spied on dads fetishes from here. I've hacked into games. I've been fapping to trap threads since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of lulz you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with actual free speech into the well of the people's right to a hug box! Have you ever murdered anyone not online faggot? I have no use for you lot and would enjoy peeling the foreskin back on your white penises!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat please dont believe that i have contacts on reddit and twitter that you dont want to know about if you live near me then fear for your childrens buttholes.

Track my ip if you want too but I am to smart enough to use my tablet hack into my moms account if you want too, (she didnt make tendies last night anyway) it'll just make it easier to get her to buy the new iphone.
now go and reset our heroes !
an ANTIFA total fucking psychopath
P.S. I would fear for your lives if you still can. I will be waiting for you at Confirmed HONEYPOT:
>Domain Name: ANTIFASCISM.ORG
>Domain ID: D402200000001464118-LROR
>Updated Date: 2017-02-03T01:58:59Z
>Creation Date: 2017-02-03T01:41:33Z

>flag

Take kratom in general
Of course, I am addicted to kratom so my advice might not be sound.

Nigger you can't flip the very people who started your nightmares. It's certainly wishful thinking on your part since we're great people to have on your side but we hate you.

Also (((1 post by this ID)))

You can feel the nationalism flowing through your veins. After reading this post you now feel the urge to abandon your globalist anti worker doctrine.

he calls him self boston quin 27

Jawohl

Good job, user! Really happy for you man. Keep clean :-)

eastern wafag here. what do friendo?

nigger

Id like to know more about poop

Tfw you realised it's all extremely ironic and kind of funny
>chuckhestongrin.exe
Great job op

(Shhh! Don't let them know that, they'll fuck you up apprently)

>you;re hate speech is OVER

Gud 1 m8

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!.

Only pictures of aliens can do that. Take it we still haven't recovered that Op?
Space aliens, not illegal aliens.

Gonna post this again.
Every day that goes by that you people continue this shit is another day that goes by that you dug the hole a little deeper. Your grave hole that is.

Keep doing what you are doing it will lead to civil war even most leftists don't want what you want they will not help you when the shooting starts. You are going to die screaming and bleeding out on some sidewalk and will be by your own hand.

Keep it up cucks dig that hole deep. You are gonna get EXACTLY what you want.

Underrated

Still sage

Kratom doesn't do anything to the liver. Opiates mixed with acetaminophen do, but that is because of the acetaminophen.

Need suboxone! bad!

Heil Hitler, god bless the white race under one banner, Nazism

With love

sounds like shit man good luck

Watch out for your buttholes guys, Antifa wants them..

>Sup Forums nazis.
I didn't know blacks could be nazis.

Lmao. Greetings cumrags. Eric didn't do nuffin wrong!

>your boy..
kys faggot. Think anyone is gonna read past that garbage?

Nigger

Leaf

can we get a legit pol hacker to brick this guys computer please

Antifags really are the keys to chuckle castle

>be afraid, you;re hate speech is OVER
Wrong, it's only just begun. How does it feel to know that you are EMPOWERING us with your niggering? Your presence here is having the exact opposite affect you hoped for faggot.

NOW GTFO YOU JEW LOVING, NIGGER HUMPING
COMMIE FAGGOT

Hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahaha. Hahaha.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Give me your address I will kill you the antifa will never win

quit larping lol

You really believe this is a game, boy?

Good luck man. I'm on methadone. Had an 8 year full on IV heroin and crack addiction. Got on methadone and went and got my Computer Science Degree lol

Hahahaha I can't wait until someone analyzes the shadows in your picture, or identifies the type of wood in your house, or something with the patterns on that snot-rag you call a mask, and all of your personal information is all over the web

Never, ever underestimate weaponized autism

go to sleep ben you need to get up early to open whole foods tomorrow

>1 post by this ID
rilly makes you think

>YOU WILL JOIN the blac block.
What do you mean? I already fap to BLACKED.com anyway do the world a favor and kill yourself you kike negro scum.

I look forward to shooting you commy faggots

What a stupid plan, obvious larp

That is awesome, man. Thanks for support guys. Pleasantly surprised! Never realized sub withdrawals last longer than pills or junk. It is degenerate, and do intend to quit. I just dont want to go cold turkey. Got too many things I need to do.

Berkeley we beat you fags and your white whale girlfriends REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

lick my dick your dad fucked you

420 ron paul 2012

take a shower (((antifa)))

Nevermind....

B-but /pol is the king of diversity, isn't this what you want? We've got people from all over the world, from every race, every religion coming together and discussing ideas. It ain't Sup Forums's fault that most people turn to right-wing ideologies. Most users here respect the right of other peoples to protect their national identities, isn't identity what you're all about?

Antifa is supporting the real (((oppressors))). I think you'll like it here, you're more than welcome to stay.

Now say it with me, newfriend:

SIEG HEIL!

at first it was funny then i saw the clanton vid now im pissed

>Australia
Bahahhaahaa
>In other news, dijiridoows eaten by dingos!