Why are americans so fat and stupid?

Why are americans so fat and stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_1300
novinite.com/articles/170524/UN: Bulgaria Faces World’s Bleakest Demographic Prospects by 2050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno. Why are you so gay and suck dick.

we just are, deal with it

Fuck off Ireland

I wonder this too.

is the only "culture" they have

cheeseburgers and sharting

it's probably the hormones that turn the fricken frogs gay

amphibians they make homosexual

americans they make fat and stupid

>Make fun of the middle east or any other shit

Dude wtf, don't be racist, Thursday have a rich culture, not all Muslims

>Make fun of America

Wow this dude is really intelligent, he must have gone to college, fuck drumph, so true

Our southern brothers are not as fat and stupid as most think. More-so than most countries but not by a large margin.

They're pain in the ass to the world as well.
Honestly, speaking nobody fuckin like Americans.

Why did you steal Russia's alphabet.

Because they have the largest population of kikes in the world (except Israel).

The country is cursed. It doesn't take much brain cells to figure it out. Stop sliding.

At least they're easy to understand. Irish is like listning to my drunk stepdad.

Fucking auto correct nigget

You are one to talk, poo in loo.

There are more jokes about the Irish than the fat stupid Americans.
I hear America has jokes about Piles instead of the heavily retarded Irish... is that true?
Surely they must know Ireland is the Deep South of Europe where the inbreeding has a five thousand year head start?

Nobody likes you either. There's a reason all of your people are in the shittiest part of Toronto.

(you)

POO IN A LOO

Lol your so irrelevant I don't even know your flag

Better than you, you imbecile cucks.

Your English is awful. Looks like you could have used a few more centuries of British rule to finish civilizing you.

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE A DRUNK AMERICAN THAT JUST ATE A GIANT STACK OF KODIAK CAKES!

Bro, I've been to your country. It is the epitome of retards and shit.

Talk shit when you guys start using deodorant, faggot.

Look around leaf, try getting out of ur cave sometime and have a breeze of real world.

Ah yes, Ireland. Always existing as a fine example to why Gypsie people should never have self government.

Not all burgers though

>Why are americans so fat and stupid?
we are all descendants of other countries garbage

12 yo. Meh.

Hey pajeet, my modem is playing up again. When you poo niggers gonna fix it

I bet you get a good breeze of poo in the air every morning.

Your country is shit literally

Better question would be, when would you stop sucking my dick Paussie.

all the indian students at my university make me gag whenever I use the engineering computer lab. I never new such a large space could smell like armpit and immigrant

>Lol your so irrelevant I don't even know your flag

Atleast we don't have kikes or niggers. We got right-wing death squads, what do you have?

Nah. It smells fresh cologne where I live. Dunno about your shitty ghetto as neighborhood tho

All of them would be getting a high paid job too. Lulz faggot.

>americans

2intelligent so we steal it

Well actually we have jokes about both Poles and Irish

No you don't gypsy. You all look like Muslim rape babies. You are hardly even white

Go back to your potato farm, also, I've never met a kike in my life. Your economy is so garbage you will be begging to come here in 10 years

I bet this is the Cologne you guys use.

what happens when you type in "Bulgarian Rocket Programm"
Pic related

Because they cucked by faceless corporation who force them to eat like pigs at a trough. Then once every four year faceless corp flatters the yankee pigs giant narcissistic ego by allowing them to participate in "democracy". Meanwhile dumb deluded fatty shitstain yankee pig masturbate to "constitution" as if it preserves their so-called "freedom". Rest of world laughs at stupid ignorant uneducated yankee burger boy.

>fresh cologne
Covers the poo nicely.

>what happens when you type in "Bulgarian Rocket Programm"

Interkosmos 22, more commonly known as Bulgaria 1300 (Bulgarian: Интepкocмoc 22-Бългapия 1300), was Bulgaria's first artificial satellite. It was named after the 1300th anniversary of the foundation of the Bulgarian state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_1300

Check your Google mate, I think the german government might be censoring you some more.

>germanistanis in charge of posting

That might be for you fatty but it's good ol Ols spice what I'm talking about.

>Oh fuck someone challenged my bullshit claims
>Better call them a 12 year old, that'll show em

Pathetic pajeet.

McDonalds

Getting hooked on bad habits early causes premature puberty which is linked to unhealthy expression of hormones which causes earlier cancer which kills parents earlier which leaves the next generation with fewer to guide them. But those that would guide them would feed them McDonalds anyway.

Then get off the internet throw your cell phone in the trash because we invented all that stuff you ungrateful shit.

>Bulgaria

Russia stole it from us, do your research.

Most stupid thing I ever heard. Just google Bulgarian descendants...

>Covers the poo nicely

On all your obese leper like skin.

What? Drakkar? Kek.

How pooppies for a rupee did you have to take in order to afford a can of old spice?

What country are you from and why is it irrelevant ?

> We wuz..

At least our skin isn't covered in a fine glaze of poo.

The satellite was developed by the Bulgarian Space Agency around the "Meteor" bus, provided by the Soviet Union as part of the Interkosmos program. Assembly took place in Bulgaria, and the spacecraft was launched from Plesetsk in 13:35 local time on 7 August 1981. During that same year the Bulgarian government organized a massive celebration to commemorate the 1300th anniversary of the country's founding. Interkosmos 22 was successfully inserted in a near-polar orbit. The outer skin of the spacecraft, including the solar panels, is coated with a conducting material in order to allow the proper measurement of electric fields and low energy plasma. Power is provided by the two solar panels, which generate 2 kW of electricity. A rechargeable battery pack is used as an energy supply when the spacecraft is in an eclipse period. Gathered data is stored on two tape recorders, each with a capacity of 60 megabits. The main transmitter radiates 10 W in the 130-MHz band. No operational limit was planned. As of 2009, the satellite is operational and still on BSA's list of active programs, and provides data about the extraterrestrial environment over Earth's polar regions

That's the Bulgarian flag, not Irish.

Everyday it becomes more clear that American's have absolutely no knowledge of geography, or of anything for that matter.

It's because of the burgers that Jews feed them

>Russia stole

Thats not how you say "we gave it to them".`
Does your dog steal food from you every day too?

It's not pathetic if it's right.

>google
Another American company that you love

>How many

>we don't have kikes
We might as well have kikes. Our whole political class has been cucked by (((EU))), (((US))), (((Russia))) since forever. Kikes are outsourced.
>or niggers
We have gypsies. The only upside of having those literal subhumans around instead of niggers is that white Bulgarian girls never fuck them.
>We got right-wing death squads
Nice meme, Dinko.
>What do you have
An economy.

back to reдit with you, my dude

b-but we got ONE satellite
beware Bulgarian Might !

True, but we know the geography that matters.

Bulgaria could disappear and no one would care.

INDIA FUN FACT #1

Did you know that in India, people will wipe their child's shit covered ass with their bare hands, and then use said hand to touch you when begging for money?

Yes, this actually happened to me.

None. Do they pay at America to poop?
I see why all tax payers feel so disgusted.

I really dont know why the Romanians aren´t just conquering those subhumans and be done with it

SHART

Because we're friends. Just like we were all friends back in the day, remember bby?

Ionut, my son...

Going from to should be the textbook definition of moving the goalposts fallacy.

Do you know that there's large amount of Americans who like seeing their wife getting smacked in the pussy with a biggy black niggerish dong.

That's the least you wish for.
You've so downed yourself nigger.

>Fuck fuck fuck he is one of the few people who actually tolerated being in my shit hole country and knows what he's talking about

>Its okay, I'll just keep calling him 12

You are getting more pathetic by the post shit skin.
Find literally ONE thing in your shit stain country that is better than the US. Why do you think those of you that can afford it move to the US or Europe as soon as the opportunity arises?

He's greek. All the funnier he talks about space programs, Greece might be the last country on the planet to not have sent a pilot or scientist to space.
Even Mongolia has.

Ahmed, calm down.
Go bow Allah and read the Quran.
This comment is haram.

>doesn't know the difference between Norway and America
>tries to banter both

You need to lay of the luck charms there, paddy.

>Find literally ONE thing in your shit stain country that is better than the US.
Dude, don't tell me that you'd take a burger over a nice bowl of curry? For god's sake, man!

Fat because of a disgustingly vast amount of options, choices, and cultures to choose from and as such it's either two clicks and delivery, a phone call away, an extra large fridge selection, or a quick drive/walk to the nearest restaurant to eat. Being American means you have a 1/2 chance at being a glutton/overweight.

Stupid because our school systems are shit and filled with feelings, rather than facts and logic. Our education system has a 8:1 ratio of Liberals to Conservatives educating, and as such there is a reflection on "muh feelings" over rigid discipline in education. Also while the education system may be Left leaning, it is not the whole of the problem as its more about the foundations of Murican public school systems sucking penis.

Holy shit, Bulgarians jumping out of the woodwork to defend their Country after creating a US hate thread !
Butthurt ?

Any self respecting woman wouldnt dare allow a filthy pajeet enter her. The ones that do are below dogs and do not concern me.

why are *burgers* so fat and stupid

really fires those neurons.

novinite.com/articles/170524/UN: Bulgaria Faces World’s Bleakest Demographic Prospects by 2050

Thats Hans for you shiteater
Looks like you are the first ones to be replaced

Okay come on now man. Guarantee you the vast majority of people - college educated people, even - in Asia, Latin America and even the rest of the Anglo world wouldn't be able to tell the Bulgarian flag from their own assholes. And only the Anglos would be able to recognize the Irish flag.

That's not an American thing, it's a human thing - to not give a shit about stuff that has literally no affect on your life.

>Implying there is no authentic Indian food in the US.

Dude I found better pajeet food in Japan than actual India. Also, in first world countries, they dont wash the dishes with shit water. I had to take Malaria pills for a week before I even got to that shit stain on Earth.

dude i m just having fun with a supremely stupid thread
nothing personal

Not interested entering my holy jhonson into beat up nigger slave white pussy anyways.

>i am only pretending to be retarded ha ha

Better at not being a cuck.

easily triggered.

Year is 2050, two traffic police officers in Hamburg stopped 1 vehicle.
One speaks to the other while the driver gave his ID.
- Hey Farouk, look at that funny name - Muller.

Some random country and a Poo teaming up ITT

>Implying you could land even a 4/10 white woman

Thanks for not spreading your AIDS though.

They're a really extrovert culture and people are more likely to share their opinions. Don't think burgers are dumber, just more open about their thoughts and most people believe in dumb things

We just hide our stupidity better in yurop