Which group of people does Sup Forums hate the most?

strawpoll.me/12854885

Vastly improved poll from yesterday. Vote and post who you voted for!

Required viewing for r/the_donald:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJgfNJphs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
strawpoll.me/12854885
strawpoll.me/12758782/r
strawpoll.me/12843054/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I voted Germanics because Sweden was in it.

Fuck you

The eternal kraut should have been wiped out when we had the chance

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I voted Jews but then it changed mysteriously to Muslims. So I clicked Jews again and I got a pop up saying something about "Are you sure? What about the 6 gorzillian?" And the only option on the pop-up was "I am sorry. I feel bad about the Holocaust" So I clicked that.
What the fuck kind of poll did I just take?

Well colour me surprised.

Germany.
"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"
"Unified" "German" "Empire"
"Third" "Reich"
"European" "Union"

Reminder that if you just get rid of Kikes other problems will stop existing.

>Sup Forums hates muslims more than jews
hmm

barbara pavlin looks like THAT?

Jews and Anglos got the same colour. Coincidence?

>what about nigger crime?
>Sup Forums: IT'S THE JEWS FAULT

>Which group of people does Sup Forums hate the most?
OPs that are faggots.

A. Europe wouldn't be importing them if it weren't for kikes
B. It would be easier to repatriate them without kikes and their liberal brainwashing

dont know, couldnt find any other images of her rear

>implying jewish owned media doesn't promote violence and gang culture
>implying jews aren't encouraging white guilt and pushing for mass immigration from the third world

go back to r*ddit if you're going to be this blue-pilled

Jews first for promoting degeneracy and constantly cucking asians in the media.

Whites next for falling for it and being degenerate

Jewish indoctrination prevents us from just exterminating the beasts.

not as big as in the other pic :(

I think it's mostly the angle and the jeans. Her ass is great regardless.

Jews. Then muslims

1- jews
2- every nigger related race (eg: niggers, sand niggers..)
3- racemixer

Still missing white communists

this

die savage

I hate niggers with all my heart

No but Jewish media prevents white Christians doing something about the nigger problem.

Your welcome mate, always happy to oblige

> No Eastern Caucasian
> No Eastern Commmie
> No Eastern Jew

You need an option for other.

Yanks.

>Yanks.
Anglos.

Where the fuck is turks?

Muslims.

Jews. Then all problems are solved.

Anglos btfo

Everyone should vote in a survey like this before they can gain access to Sup Forums,and if you dont answer jews you should be redirected to t_d

Churchill was a jew puppet after all, and WW2 was a major turning point.

None
Sup Forums is the board of peace

>>what about nigger crime?
>>Sup Forums: IT'S THE JEWS FAULT

It's actually true

That only tells us that we have been invaded by t_d fags

Saddening to see the devide and conquer tactics work so well on the "redpilled" like the Eternal Anglo or the Eternal Aryan memes, Pits Brits and Germans against eachother all the time.

makes me sigh quietly in despair

Get rid of jews and other problems solve themselves

Well Anglos sided with the Jews and deserve to be hated. At least the bluepilled ones.

The fuck did i just say? They fucking know whats up, lurk more

Literally came here to say this xDDD!
Thanks for the gold stranger!

>strawpoll.me/12854885
>anglos 4th
Okay lads, who's betraying the white race and western civilisation?

Muslim are not a race...OP is a retard.

Thank you, America
>for defeating Fascism
>for defeating Nazism
>for allowing illegal immigrants to remain in your country
>for having a degenerate and hedonistic culture
>for protecting Israel and the Jewish people
>for electing the first black president whose middle name was "Hussein"
>for protecting Jewish rights worldwide
>for destabilizing the Middle East to help create Greater Israel.

See, it works both ways. Both our countries have been infiltrated by Jewish forces, your's just happened to be infiltrated slightly later. We may have founded Israel, but it could never have grown or survived without American assistance, so stop calling the kettle black.

I voted for anglos cause leafs were in it.

I said "group of people", idiot.

This.

He's right you know.

Still muslim have no place. I can have more problem with a fervent "muh earth is 6000 years old" catholic than a "live and let live" muslim.

Why do people vote muslim and nigger instead of jews?

To get rid of the disease you got to remove the source of it.

This case the disease being immigration and the source is jews

OP should add white convert Muslims to the list. I think I might actually hate those cunts more than vanilla Muslims.

notice that they are mostly ginger aswell senpai? its like they cant fit in so they think muslims will accept them lel

>italy is this cucked
I thought that the heart of Christianity might have a bit of sense when it comes to Muslims, but then again the Pope did kiss the feet of a bunch of them.
There's no hope for your mainlanders.

heh

BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPP

As a jew I've never felt so welcome here.

GTMRWN

>Why do people vote muslim and nigger instead of jews
It's nu/pol/ with their new found love of jews

fuck you, i didn't ask to be a hapa.

How do we stop /nu-pol/?

>Okay lads, who's betraying the white race and western civilisation?

Anglos

You've never had black pudding have you?
Then you might understand.

>muslims
>jews
>niggers

Come on pol, jews should be first

Checked.

I suspect JIDF are using proxies, this poll is important for them.

Why is there no option for Swedes like in the last poll?

The last poll hurt my feelings, so I included Swedes with Germanics instead. :(

Maybe its because every time a mudslime organization cry for more rights/mosques we will BTFO them instead of listen o their request...so ya know we did not perceive them as a danger. In the end its not Rome who has a mudslime mayor.

Hating muslims over jews is the number one side of blue pilled reddit shit. Muslims are fine if they aren't in your country, and only the jew wants us against them

Voted for the swedes yesterday.

Why? While Jews might be the worst literal group I hate the swedes who have allowed themselves to be turned into a cuck people.

I walked away from a swede girl once when she said 'we swedes are not progressing very fast, we should've accepted 10 times more immigrants" . I was shocked and didn't know what to do with her, I almost cried out loud get the fuck out of my country you liberal scum but then I contained myself from doing that and just walked away slowly nodding my head.

She was the type you will find dead in a forest with a nigger after he has raped her.

London is a unique entity.
Italy is so cucked by the EU that you have to rescue niggers, both sand and regular, and bring them to your shores where you're unable to evict them.
These niggers then become criminals and your local mafias can't even compete.
Face it, your media is just hiding the true scale of shitskin immigration from normies like you.
Do some deeper research.

if it said zionist i would have voted for them. genuine observant jews are usely peaceful were as genuine observant muslims eventually want you to convert or die.

>I almost cried out loud get the fuck out of my country you liberal scum
What was she doing in Albania?

>mfw Celts aren't even on that list
Must only be Anglos and wops that ever hated us, and even today they've grown to see us as allies.

JUDEN!

WHY THE FUCK DO WE HATE MUSLIMS OVER JEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? (((THEY))) ARE LITERALLY THE ONES WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MUSLIMS BEING IN WESTERN COUNTRIES IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!! THEY HAVE BEEN ON THE RECEIVING END OF NEO-CON GLOBALIST KIKE AMBITIONS FOR FAR LONGER THAN THE WEST AND THEY GET MORE HATE THAN JEWS! FUCK YOU REDDIT

You're not talking to an Italians, britbong. You're talking to a Jew wearing an italian flag

Sad that Pols sunk this low. Muslims, ISIS are just tools of jewry. Jews did 9/11, they founded ISIS, they created this "refugee" shit. The reason why white people will become a spat on minority in USA is because of the 1965 immigration act, done by jews. EVERY movement that has ever been harmful to the white race is a jewish movement. Please wake up burgers

Tourism

Niggers by far. Muzzies and Jews in differing respects can at least be worthy enemies.

Nigs however... picture Africa and just imagine that tire fire burning worldwide.

No, you fucking idiot. ((( Italian Cooperatives ))) go pick the chimps up from the Tunisian coast for profit. Look into this shit a bit more

>0 votes for nips

Feels good.

Also, looks like it's confirmed that Sup Forums now hates muslims more than jews. This and past polls confirm it: strawpoll.me/12758782/r

this. Sup Forums is too retarded to realize this.

The word should really be blame rather than hate. People might not hate the Jews since the majority of them are fine. But there is no denying that the blame for modern dysfunction is on them. They are the true cancer that has affected every party of the body.

>Jews not at least 80%

This board is fucking done. You don't blame water for being wet, neither do you blame fire for burning. You blame the guy who drenches your computer in water and who burns your house down.

Hating niggers and muslims accomplishes nothing, it's like hating physics for not bending to our will.

Muslims: 35
Jews: 34
Lol.
I honestly hate Sjw's and Numales more though.

We all know why Sup Forums is sinking this low,there was even a thread some days ago calling hezbollah a terrorist organization

Check again

We have close to no jews here and we don't pay them allimony.
16% niggers tells me the 34% are american votes.

>all these plebbitors voting for sheepfucking mudshits living in the stone age who are only brought over because kikes push for turd world immigration while corrupting whites' morals, culture and laws

Plebbitor scum will hang high from lampposts on the day of the rope.

It's almost dead even between Jews and Muslims. Look at this poll:
strawpoll.me/12843054/r

And it's all thanks to r/the_donald. Without those retards, Jews would win these polls by a large margin.

Look at the JIDF website faggot. They haven't been active for two years.

Mfw I voted Anglo because Canadians were in our category.

Well said.

wht if a serb voted for muslims? was albanian brought by kikes?
what if a chinese voted for muslims? did kikes bring the muslims in western china?
what about indians. i guess the jews told the muslims to invade that country and the jews told pakistan to go to war with india.

muslims are a pain in the fucking ass everywere they go. thats why you can say the jews use them as weapon.

Yes, Zionists are so evil for wanting a country smaller than New Jersey. Such infamy!

If Muslims didn't exist they would come up with another weapon you dumbfuck.