TRAITOR

How many here have purged their original Trump folder and replaced it with more appropriate appropriated memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/04/28/us-advance-q1-2016-gdp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU are the traitor

(or just another shill)

it's nothing but hillaries now.

JIDF

I'll do it soon

I deleted my entire 6 year accumulated meme folder, it was tainted and need purified.

>tumblr
>antifa
>shared blue
I can't wait till they all fight each other

You try to say something negative about israel and see how far that gets your political career. Go fuck yourself traitor 1488 disavows you.

I didnt lye. I did not break promises. I dont back Israel before my own country. Fucking kys!

Hes bringing back jobs and revitalizing the economy, which is what we voted him in for.
Wait you aren't some nigger welfare leech are you?
Then be happy we have Trump.

Kek!
What?

>Hes bringing back jobs and revitalizing the economy

Yeah.

Go fuck yourself, I actually own a buisness, and you know nothing about the American economy. Your MSM clickbait doesn't show anything useful.

Look here, tick. You kikes have gone to far this time. The normies are waking up to your bullshit.

>I'm a self-employed toilet cleaner, I know EVERYTHING about the economy

Rural and suburban retards should be banned from voting.

Kek? How dare you use that word? What you think of as Kek is a shadow. Kek has a face. Allow me to show it to you.

>Gee its almost as if all the globalist kikes didn't fund the democrats (who are progressive shitfucks)
OY VEY but IM the jew.

You are like a child. Its cringe.

It's easy to make anti-Trump memes when he gives fresh material everyday. They basically make themselves

you're an incredibly good goy

lmao saved

Cuck Trump is honestly pretty good outcome. There was never hope of salvation via democracy and liberalism- that was true before Trump's election and it was true after it.

God Emperor Trump (meaning an actual coup and end to democracy) would be ideal, but Cuck Trump is still far more desirable than Good President Trump. Good President Trump would have kept whites delusional and complacent and be the worse of the 3 possibilities.

We got our cake and can eat it too. White identity is still boiling; we don't have Trump turning down the flame and we don't have Hillary slamming the lid shit entirely. Cuck Trump shows the inevitable futility of civic nationalism and classical liberalism.

lmao says the cuck who cant even own guns

I have had my doubts, but seeing obvious shilling like this against him makes me believe that he can still be what I want him to be.

If you are not a jew, then you are in bad shape. Even Hannity, Savage, and other rightwing commentators are rethinking Trump.

And you clearly don't understand 90s references meaning you literally are a child.

*wink
What do you think im doing? Hail the Folk!

Dont watch tv.

>Hannity, Savage, and other rightwing commentators
who gives a fuck what those schmucks think
you just very clearly outed yourself as a liberal cuck pretty badly.

"We will not surrender to the false song of globalism"

>band plays true song of globalism

"now THESE are some fresh tunes"

Well you can own guns, but that somehow hasn't prevented you from letting 35.000 white females getting raped by blacks every year, letting your government sell you out and having you die for Israeli interests, having your economy hijacked by billionaires, losing your entire congress to special interest groups and billionaires, experiencing the magic of medical bankruptcy and plunging to 56% whiteness.

>muh freedom

>muh guns
No guns>living with niggers

>obvious shilling
>3 am
>8 posts by this ID

Hellraiser is a movie.

>schmuck

>be in Australia
>nigger invades home with a gun/knife
>you defend yourself and kill the nigger
>get put in prison for murder
yeah sure sounds nice
btw its 90%+ white where I live and its great.

Trump's candidacy was (((their))) way of laughing at us

Saved.

It really is wonderful- if Hillary had won there wouldn't have been some civil war, people would have just said, "We'll get em' next time, Cruz 2020!"

The denial and misplaced faith in democracy would have gone on for another 4 years. Instead, thanks to Trump the white population gets to dispense with the bullshit and delusion under budget and ahead of schedule.

I'm still pretty shocked at how hard he pivoted this fast. I expected it would take at bare minimum two years to fall into the trap of just being a neocon, but I suppose it's easier that way.

>under budget and ahead of schedule.

Topkek!

The neocon foreign policy is definitely a huge low point for trump, but we still have many years to see how it turns out and he is definitely going to be good for American labor/industry and business and all around bring wealth back to the people.

I can actually see this picture being a fairly accurate representation of current politics.

Fuck off jew!

who do you see regretting it? This was the best option by far- all the other candidates were shit and if Trump has just been a good president who kept his promises and made people happy, the white population would have been completely fucked. The only superior outcome would have been a coup by Trump and rule by his sons after him; still not impossible but it was always a hell of a long shot.

You could argue that Hillary being elected would have accelerated the inevitable crash better, but I don't think so, it would have just been 4 more wasted years of the right holding on to futile hope of success via democracy.

The GDP was .7% for Q1. Thats what the article is referencing.

>Muh MSM
>Muh clickbait

fucking retard

who do you see regretting it? This was the best option by far- all the other candidates were shit and if Trump had just been a good president who kept his promises and made people happy, the white population would have been completely fucked.

The only superior outcome would have been a coup by Trump and rule by his sons after him; still not impossible but it was always a hell of a long shot.

You could argue that Hillary being elected would have accelerated the inevitable crash better, but I don't think so, it would have just been 4 more wasted years of the right holding on to futile hope of success via democracy.

Get this...
The israeli is more honest than the american jew! hahahaha

what kind of fucking moron votes for a guy that has a jewish convert daughter, jewish son in law, and comes from new york, where he does tons of businesses with jews, and constantly talks about how he loves israel, thinking he is somehow going to be antisemitic?

I voted for Trump. I knew he was going to defend Israel. Cause that's what he said he'd do.

Anyone who thought otherwise is a fucking moron.

fuck off cucked faggot who doesn't want a strong border and endless mud people to destroy the US
"oy vey you're such a jew for not wanting (((Hillary))) to have been president, yes good goyim"

Im aware of that.

The whole "Best option to save the white race" thing people keep spitting is sort of undercut by the fact that Trump is very comfortable with his Jew masters.

I already have that one saved, fucking pissed myself the first time I saw it.

who could have guessed haha

Your arrogance is like a sunny day. Keep it up!

i know this is a shill thread but i have an honest question for you,
who did you vote for?

6 gorillion weren't gassed overnight, this shit takes time....oy vey.

Oh, he was the most blatantly pro-white presidential candidate in many decades that's undeniable. All major American politicians are kike slaves; the other GOP alternative (Cruz, a literal hispanic from Canada) talked about Israel more than he talked about the US.

I told you to fuck off, kike!

u guys need to post these dank memes to his twitter

I was always of the viewpoint that I would remain 'cautiously optimistic' when it came to trump. Its not surprising that he's not full 1488. Im not even surprised his buddies convinced him to reject some of his promises. The only thing for me left to do is sigh.

The only thing left for this country, however, is civil war.

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"

>traitor for criticizing trump walking back or outright breaking most of his campaign promises

I don't know what kind of bootlickers your communist shithole breeds, but we don't owe Trump shit. You don't pledge allegiance to public servants. We put him in office, and if he doesn't change his course, we'll sure as shit throw him out.

Only thing different from Bismarck's time is that we can replace iron with memes

Oh big whoop. It was overall *estimated* at slightly lower than the *adjusted* rate of last year's Q1, or the year's before, but still higher than 2014.
However, there's always an adjustment to come back in Q2, which almost always raises the number for Q1, which most likely will put it at the top of the past few years, or possibly 2nd place.

cnbc.com/2016/04/28/us-advance-q1-2016-gdp.html

This is literally a year ago where they're reporting THE EXACT SAME PERCENT, and this is post-adjustment. Hilariously, they even compare it to 2014, just like this one.

So it sounds like q1 is on track to match last years.

this guy speaks the truth.
the shills in this thread are the ones going
you're a kike!
jew shill!
its their shitty shill tactic, they get payed by the post so they put zero original thought in their posts

>Y-YOU'RE the kike shill guys, not the guy who stacked his cabinet and staff with Jews and bragged about his beautiful jewish grandkids!

lmao

Last year, the stock market took a huge shit because of that weak ass GDP. This year everyone is assuming we will bounce back like we did last year.

Q1 was weak and none of us know where GDP for the rest of the year is going. Soft data like consumer confidence is giving people hope, but retail sales, the most important part of the economy, is on a downward trend right now.

Lol this is hilarious. The orangepill is that the chain of command is as follows: Jew Kushner > Ivanka > Donald Trump. Trump is just a fucking figurehead for the kikes.