Hello I am a mexican american, I have heard this is a good place to discuss politics. Being of mexican heritage...

Hello I am a mexican american, I have heard this is a good place to discuss politics. Being of mexican heritage, this is veryimportant to me. I would love to hear what you all have to say!
-Gracias!
kik:ejalcala

I LOVE MEXICO!!!

You heard wrong. Fuck off.

Get fucked, you parasite!

We got no white babysitters for you here! Fend for yourself, you fuck!

you have to go back

Shariablue detected. Get poisoned you illegal cockroach.

we all know white people dont take of they're own

>hence why ur morals are fucked

>mexican american
>discuss politics

No Pablo, no free welfare for you!

My dad is Germanic and my mom is white Mexican so I really do like Mexico and Mexican shit. I consider myself Hispanic.

>Mexican
>American
Pick one.
Or have you not cited the pledge of allegiance?

its called dual citizenship look it up

>haha

I don't understand? why are you all so angry with me?

Then you aren't American you a a resident alien. look it up

>haha

There's just a lot of assholes on this board.

because you linked your kik on a chinese yak milking forum
no one wants your spic dick pics juan

We are angry with you Pablo because your country is shit and we have to pay for you. We have to pay for little Jesus and whore-hey's school lunches and your gib me dat medical. We have to pay for your medical and food. Stop invading our country and trying to change our Identity. Go back and fix your shit Pablo. Then we wont hate you so much.

I hope u like it here :)

You're not very familiar with our culture, it seems. Lurk more

Why do u assume I was not born here? I just claim mexico as my heritage

alright lets see here

>Also called dual nationality. the status of a person who is a legal citizen of two or more countries. citizenship of both a state and a nation, in nations consisting of a federation of states, as the U.S. Origin of dual citizenship.

hiding under a proxy or just retarded?

Fucking spic needs to assimilate into to our culture or get the fuck out.

go the fuck back to your piece of shit cuntry dirty spic

Why do all the Mexican women I see look like sponge Bob square pants and not like weather girls

Everyone talks shot about the yankei being fat but holy shit, the Mexican women I see ? Dont your men have any respect ?

I wonder how his tacos smell like, haha

Here's a picture to get you started.

DONT LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS. WE WELCOME U WITH OPEN ARMS MEXICO!

alright lets see here

>
il·le·gal a·li·en
nounUS
noun: illegal alien; plural noun: illegal aliens

>a foreign national who is living without authorization in a country of which they are not a citizen.

Hiding from Ice or are you just a spic?

Because your post is meaningless. If you want to discuss politics, make a thread with the topic you want to discuss

Have fun when you are drowning in spics and are forced to live under a foreign occupations rule. You better start learning spic-lish and blasting your shit fucking clown music then.

Welcome to the board, compa. I'm hispanic.

Don't be dissuaded by the angry white homos. "Being white" is pretty much all they have left, since whites can't help but give away their homelands and everything in it to savages.

On the other hand, the future looks bright for our people hombre. Orale.

Reminder that there is a coin flip chance that the American poster you are responding to is a beaner or some other specie of mudshit

This shit bag was assigned by his professor to infiltrate /po/. Destroy him.

You're not the brightest are you?

Im ok wit dis

Do you plan on staying in Mexico?

Yea, the future sure does seem bright when your fellow subhumans displace whites and cities start turning into Detroits. Beaner.

Or a literal nigger. Can't expect less from 54%.

Not your personal army, newfag

You are ok with alos being dirt poor and paying for Whore-hey and Jesus. You can buy them all houses and pay for their education too while your infrastructure goes to shit like in CA. Have fun faggot.

If you were born here, you can stay. If you have legal citizenship, you can stay. If you have neither of those, GTFO. Simple as that.

>White Mexican
How do you live in so much denial?

No if he was born here, speaks English, and assimilates into American culture and identifies as American he can stay. Because some piece of shit shitskin was born on some land does not make them an American. I have seen a shitton of spics who were born here but you'd think they were fresh over the border.

Don't worry about that, white women have historically been war brides (see the French going for the German invaders, etc.), so we'll still get the benefits of the white race through your women when we have offspring with them.

Those children will be the New Mestizos. LOL

>get the benefits of the white race
What benefits? If you are white you are automatically racist, misogynistic,homophobic.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!
fucking spic....

Your ancestors were literally conquered by a handful of Spanish soldiers. Your entire race as a people is the result of those Spanish soldiers fucking all your women.

Nigger tier logic. You think that Anglo-Judaic SJW bullshit is sustainable?

It's on its way out, and it will probably never take hold in Mexico, or even in the Hispanic neighborhoods of Los Angeles. Even near the border on the US side we think it's gay as hell.

Yes and your entire existence and culture is the product of rape and pillaging. Have fun Mexicant.

kill mexico people

dirty cockroach illegal alien tier logic.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking spic. Your country needs you because it is shit. You need to go back and make it better for your self and your homobres alien.

Fucking this!

true pic related

Also gib spic girlfriend, I heard they make great mothers and love tall, blond and blue eyed guys like me, not pathetic spiclets.

What a joke. Do some more reading white boy, that is a meme.

The Tlaxcalans allied with Cortez, and became Christians, and gave their daughters to the Spaniards to unite these people together. Even Cortez married one, and his son is considered the first mestizo, literally known as "El Mestizo".

This union of people went and destroyed the Aztecs.

The hispanic people you see claiming to be aztecs that hate everyone are not aztecs. They are like the remnant blacks who chimp out here in the USA, just the indio version.

Reminder to sage

Top kek the spic tries to re-write history because he doesn't like that he is a rape baby. hohohoho!

>(((Public education)))

>((Being a rape baby cockroach))

bait so

Where isn't the infrastructure going to shit?

Real talk, you guys need to be as bold as you're acting now in public and in number, or you really will lose your lands. Sweden and Germany are legit game over.

Have a good one compadre.

I am I tell all the spics here to learn English in the while I am at the store. I also wear offensive anti Mexican shirts. I give every spic the death glare As I tell them to assimilate or get the fuck out. Maybe you are the one who should be bold and stand up to your cartel leaders while I am bold for combating the foreign occupation of my homeland.

Still, your people are the result of white men fucking all your women. How do you feel about it spiclet? I might continue what my ancestors began.

That is good. I am glad to hear it. If more were like you the problems here in the states would come to a head much quicker.

That said, while I am hispanic, my family has been here in the States since the 1800s. So have others like mine. We're as assimilated as we're going to be, but you should know by now that civic nationalism is garbage.

Unless we have a full scale race war with a complete ethnic cleansing, which would never happen because too many whites are altruists (many people exploit your goodness; those of you who are wise to this need to exercise authoritarian control over your own, for your sakes), the best that the future of the USA can provide is Balkanization with consequent ethno-states within the USA.

Fyi, probably at least 2/3rds of us are more intolerant of wetbacks than the average white or black. The kike media would have you believe otherwise.

Go ahead, from what I understand Trudeau welcomes all the indios heading into Canada. LOL

You are either an illegal alien, or you are a US citizen. You are either a mexican or an american.

GTFO with your fictional pronouns.