Ghost from True Capitalist Radio has been involved in a serious motorcycle accident and has recently been downgraded to...

Ghost from True Capitalist Radio has been involved in a serious motorcycle accident and has recently been downgraded to being in serious condition. This is all that is known about why he has been missing.

ksat.com/traffic/motorcyclist-injured-in-accident-on-highway-151

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/856969586377404416
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/858245741978017792
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would he drive a motorcycle when he is a capitalist. Plus, he is old.

Ghost didn't do a show Thursday though nor have they ever mentioned riding a motorcycle.

Ghost didn't do a show Thursday though nor have they ever mentioned riding a motorcycle

WTF
his wish got into a car accident a few days ago too
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/856969586377404416

Ghost didn't mention riding a motorcycle though nor have they ever done a show on Thursday.

wife*

hey go fuck yourself

Is it too soon to pour out some johnny walker for him? (first or second harvest)

inner circle leak

its not looking good for him

I doubt his wife is tech savy, and I doubt she would have access to his accounts, but I believe it.

Thank god I hope he dies

I don't want to believe !!

why would they tell YOU of all people?

A squirrel conspiracy killed him

I'm gonna miss him, lads...

>driver of the pickup truck did not stop

Hit and Run by a wild jahooti

It's just a fake, r-right?
RIGHT?

I skipped Thursday's show to go fight Antifaggots in Berkeley (cowards never showed up).

What did I miss?

not a fake

he mentioned the DHS was harassing him...did (((they))) get him?

Holy shit, is he brain dead?

If he is on machine assisted breathing, then most likely he suffered serious brain damage or was put into a medically induced coma. Both scenarios are very concerning

At least he can do a show playing the engineer for the whole broadcast now, people have been asking for that for ever

Fuuuuck no, better not be true

You don't need a tech degree to operate a twitter account.

Hell, six year old Syrian girls can do it. In perfect English too.

Fuck...

He's probably just gonna be doing True Engineer Radio from now on, presuming he even brings the show back.

Fuck...

It'll probably just be True Engineer Radio from now, presuming he doesn't kill the show altogether or die irl.

you don't know how many people are actually technologically illiterate. Basic things are a big problem for them

In Texas, it's legal to ride a motorcycle without a helmet. If he went full force into a wall with no helmet on, he would be lucky if all he suffered was brain damage.

All we can do is wait and see. It wouldn't be very hard to fake that picture

Well riding a motorcycle without a helmet sounds exactly like the kind of thing his arrogant ass would do.

Even if he makes a full recovery, he might retire the show because he won't be willing to put up with our shenanigans.

Also, some morons might be able to dox him for real if that car accident photo is actually him.

Especially here in post-sovok.
My parents have no idea how to turn on the PC, not to mention to operate it in any way.

Bot or new fag double posting.

He's a Jew faggot and I wouldn't miss him for a minute if he was dead.

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/858245741978017792

well that sucks