OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6FGSHRTkPQ
twitter.com/ariesacies/status/858138201067839488
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw
youtube.com/watch?v=Paaw-iuc3i4
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/28/richard_dreyfuss_on_free_speech_at_college_political_correctness_taken_to_a_nightmarish_point_of_view.html
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-first-100-days/ss-BBArFKN?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp&fullscreen=true
time.com/4386335/donald-trump-trade-speech-transcript/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a woovement

AWOO~

REAL ALEWD HOURS

WHO /LEWD/?

DUMPFKINS BTFO

Back to your containment board.

DRUMPFKINS BTFOOOOOOO

IM A GLOBALIST AND A NATIONALIST XDDDDDDDDD AWOOOOOOOO

just a head's up, harrisburg antifa is going to try and make a presence tomorrow, i am 75% certain someone gets shot and dies if that happens, PA does not fuck around when it comes to packing heat

You ready for BLM season, /ptg/?

twitter.com/ariesacies/status/858138201067839488

there are actually people in this thread who do not understand the difference between nationalism and isolationism

these are the faggots who attack trump for trying to to renegotiate nafta before abolishing it
or
tossing a few missles at a nearly empty airbase to gain political capital

>implying a pro-white will click your links

Optomistic, T.B.H.

Remind me why I should concern myself with the opinions of liberal degenerate media.

I'm not watching that shit

FACT

every american president in modern times is a globalist by default

FACT

most people don't know what nationalist or globalist really mean

FACT
trump didn't write his own speeches

=== REQUIRED VIEWING FOR ANY NEW LURKERS ===

=== REQUIRED VIEWING FOR ANY NEW LURKERS ===

do you feel it?

Shills will say this like it matters.

Come on fluffy, you used at least to be clever and have half of a point on syria stuff. Now you now only are low energy but your stitch can be summarized as

> Trump said something stupid
> trump supporters are doodoo heads

You add nothing to the discussion and doesn't seem even to make your own threads about the subjects you like (mostly Spencer related) anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw
>"What L.A. Residents Really Think of L.A. as a Sanctuary City"

There's a reason so many people showed up for Trump's primary rally in California. Illegals are peddling meth and mass-murdering people in the poorer districts.
OF COURSE THE MSM ISN'T SHOWING THIS AT ALL. NOPE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GOYIM. GO BACK TO SLEEP.

They're just trying to manufacture outrage from literally people like us (which spreads to the normiesphere) by getting mass attention to it and somehow make money off it.

See: that Bill Nye the Science Guy bullshit. They want that reaction.

What will the new board be like?

>ask a question about civics aka local government
>get a 3 day ban for off topic posting
>half the thread just prior to the ban was arguing whether or not traps were gay.
Whoever reported me is a cunt

>most people don't know what nationalist or globalist really mean
This is an actual problem. I think many people in /ptg/ have different definitions on what each means.

Evalion will be there .

But now Fabio is speaking out.
Old hags everywhere will now have to choose between their favorite romantic man who wants to support police vs a bunch of commie mongrels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Paaw-iuc3i4
based sheriff clarke. gonna have a job in DHS soon, good stuff.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

my bad senpai i was purging the trap posters

I'll start imo:

Globalist: whomever it is AJ says it is, is.

Nationalist: "Lmao we gon' nationalize the car industry"

Sorry for bad definitions I am but a simple patriot.

Guys I might go to that harrisburg rally tomorrow
Its two hours away
I really just want to get their so I can give trump a flyer for #FreeAssange and maybe change his mind.

Does anyone have a good poster to print out for this? Something with #freeassange on it?

>but Asians are based immigrants!

Are Blacks becoming woke?

Trump's mistake (one that he makes very often) was in the choice of words. He should have said

> I'm a nationalist but not an isolationist

But he said "a globalist" instead of "not an isolationist". Easy ammo for people used to debate semantics instead of the central point (reminds you of something?).

okay bud. go make 10 threads

Give it to the Supreme Court, so they can do something. The P.O.T.U.S. has no power, hasn't for decades at this point, user.

How can anyone TRULY think all niggers are sub-human when David Clarke is among us?

>putting this much faith into a presidential candidate

you're clearly a former trump supporter and not a regular shill

you are hurt emotionally by trump which why you can't get over by this perceived "betrayal"

it'll be alright buddy,trump is just trying to find his way.....people expect a lot from the president and he doesn't want to let anyone down...he'll learn that you can't do that,either he chooses us or them.....personally i think it's better that his base keep supporting him so it makes his choice easier but that's just me

You are justifying genocide.

>h-hello mr. president trump i know you campaigned on upholding law and order but uhhh don't do it lol just betray your principal ok hillary btfo thx

Alex Jones and infowars is having a fit, definitely, about it.

Trump's DOJ is the one filing charges tho
Trump also has the power to pardon

How can Trump free Assange if he isn't charged with anything in the US? He couldn't even pardon Assange before he is actually charged.

All niggers ARE sub-humans.
Sheriff Clarke isn't a nigger.
A nigger makes nothing out of his life, wastes it on drugs, booze and women ( much like his white counterpart, the whigger).
Being black isn't a choice: being a nigger is.

The CIA are the ones massively breaking the laws, turning cats into spy mics and spying on massive groups of people through a mini NSA within the CIA.
CIA should be prosecuted.

Harrisburg rally?

Notice how all based blackmen have facial hair

okay bud... wo oops i just accepted the fact my race is gonna be wiped out.looked like u proved me wrong

There's a trump rally in Harrisburg today

And then what about the next person similar to Assange, who eventually gets in the hot-seat due to how the United States is governed? The next president might not pardon him, in fact, probably wouldn't. Affecting the Supreme Court however would change the trajectory of U.S. policy, since they run the country.

PAKISTAN YES

not at all
the strongest black demographic for Trump was married black Catholic men, and there are next to none of those

ok but assange still breaks the law by leaking classified documents, that the CIA does worse doesn't erase that fact

this triggers the polfag

>not leaving NAFTA
>not leaving NATO
>complete 180 on China
>Russian hates us even more than under Obama
>attacking Syria and North Korea after saying he wouldn't
>literally called himself a globalist

defend this shit you fucking shills

Ok, I'll bite. Given the separation of powers and the nature of each why do you say SCOTUS has all the power?

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with millions of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to "mix in", until no people of that kind were left. If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.

>if u change the deals you should still leave
okay dude

But a lot of anons hate all blacks. I should have chose my words more carefully. I want to know how they can hate David Clarke.

He is absolutely superior to most white people in our country. GRANTED, his skin color gives him political protection, but he is still more red-pilled than the majority of white people.

Awoo?

>Joe watches Tucker Carlson at 3 AM

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/28/richard_dreyfuss_on_free_speech_at_college_political_correctness_taken_to_a_nightmarish_point_of_view.html

Yea but CIA won't even get a slap on the wrist for it. I don't think they've even stopped the program.

Some gems in here

>Trump's first 100 days
>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-first-100-days/ss-BBArFKN?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp&fullscreen=true

>not leaving NAFTA

This an easy one. I even have a pasta for it

Hopefully people in this thread are not retards and remember what Trump said at the rallies. I know I do but I can also find the transcript and share with you guys [1] It's that rally with the garbage wall behind him

> Number four. I'm going to tell our NAFTA partners that I intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal by a lot. Not just a little, by a lot for our workers.

> And if they don't agree to a renegotiation, which they might not because they are so used to having their own way -- not with Trump they won't have their own way.

> Then, I will submit under Article 2205 of the NAFTA Agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal.

Essentially Trump is doing exactly what he promised he would while media is screeching he isn't doing what they told he would do.

[1] (Jun 28, 2016) Trump rally at Monessen, PA :: time.com/4386335/donald-trump-trade-speech-transcript/

what has changed?

But no one watches Joe...

ok

kek, but in all seriousness I've seen them used in the following, distinct, ways:

Globalism
>free flow of goods and money across borders
>free flow of people across borders
>wanting international bodies to have more power
>wanting your country to be strong and intervene in foreign affairs
>the jewish banking conspiracy

Nationalism
>being patriotic and loving your country
>mercantilist / protectionist economic policy
>believing states have absolute authority in their own borders / disliking the UN / EU
>extreme authoritarianism
>wanting your country to be strong and intervene in foreign affairs

Refer to , Trump actual campaign rally speech.

> first we try to renegotiate
> if it fails we withdraw

Which phase are we now?

thisalso making all European nations pay there share to nato.

rekt

It's not a given. When Congress agrees to let things be decided at state level, anti-whites want judicial activism so they will "court shop" until they find a court who wants to make something anti-white happen. Then this new policy, which was formerly up to the states, travels up the court system if it's a controversial one, and eventually to the Supreme Court. At that point, the Supreme Court says "This [insert anti-white policy here] is Constitutional, therefore it's illegal to not have this policy in every state within the Union."

President can't veto that, Congress can't stop that except with a Constitutional Amendment which needs 2/3 vote or something. So, piece by piece the White Genocide system has been put into place by psycopathic traitors who want White Genocide for their sick reasons, it has been put into law piece by piece by the Supreme Court which gives the final say-so.

just beacuse i am bored

>>not leaving NAFTA
never said he would definitely (pending renegotiation)
>>not leaving NATO
never said he would definitely (pending members meeting obligations)
>>complete 180 on China
that was based on them being currency manipulators,which they aren't anymore and are being helpful buying our coal/dealing with NORKS
>>Russian hates us even more than under Obama
Who gives a shit,they're being faggots because they are worried about their own interests,just like we are
>>attacking Syria and North Korea after saying he wouldn't
he never said that
>>literally called himself a globalist
bad choice of words,trying to convey that his polices are his own and not dependent on the victor of the supposed power struggle within his admin

Shills will say this like it matters.

You can despise a race in aggregate and love a race in aggregate while still holding individuals as exceptions.

But, Portugal bro... I live in CA...

I agree that "globalist" was a poor choice of word by Trump and one that give unnecessary ammo to his adversaries. It is just like when he said he was for "free trade". He stopped that and started always qualifying it as "free fair trade" because of the negative connotation of that expression. My bet is that this is a mistake he won't repeat, with the words "globalist". Just imagine Miller watching the interview and going furiously mad with that pope choice of words.

Can someone fix me with either the transcript or the link to the interview?

I think of Globalism as a means to a one-world government. open borders, unify currency, eliminate "wrong think", encourage all races to merge into one to more easily control them

Nationalism is just prioritizing the needs of your country and it's people before the needs of other countries

This one has meme potential

Shills will say that like it matters.

Who's the other guy?

i'll repeat this again....trump said what he said because

>trying to convey that his policies are his own and not dependent on the victor of the supposed power struggle within his admin

you know this because he just repeated the same words the reporter used (nationalist/globalist)

>that cuck stance
no need he did it himself

Transcript does not exist, it was a NYT interview and they just published the part they wanted to publish. NYT asked Trump about the meme divide in his administration and T just said he listens to both sides.

Dont know why you /ptg/ is taking my post as anti-Trump but I'm just mentioning all the different ways I've seen globalist and nationalist used on Sup Forums and noting that they are very fuzzy and ill defined terms. For example I'm generally for free trade but not so much for the free movement of people across borders.

I get it, when you say "the Supreme Court" you mean the judicial system as a whole., including federal and district court judges.

The executive, both at state and federal levels, has remedy for that, they just choose not to use. Also except in actual case of violation of the constitution congress can pass a law clarifying or outright authorizing something SC ruled unlawful, that's how income tax came to be. I get your general point tho and you are right in that judicial activism is destroying the ideals upon which that republic was built.

You will be fine unless you were a rich bloke paying enormous amounts of taxes on local and state level only to deduct it from federal taxes.

(((Globalist))).

Why is Pence laughing, what the fuck is his problem?

Fair enough. I am not one of these "race is a social construct" fags... But I think there are plenty of respectable hard working black people. That doesn't mean I want to race mix with them. I have no reason to hate or despise their race. I DO hate their popular culture which seems to have been created by jews to negatively influence white children.

Of course, we obviously have a nigger problem. But that's not the fault of the many good black people.

Remember how bill cosby was critical of degenerate black culture and now the left has demonized him to the point of no return?

>blue states brag about having better economies
>waaaaaah why do we pay more tax ;~;

This is why it is seen as such a seedy action by Obama to have tried stacking lower courts with extremely liberal judges as well as having the Democrats do away with the filibuster so there wasn't a way of countering.

And this is also why it's so entertaining seeing Democrats screech over Trump getting SCOTUS picks without the Dems being able to do anything about it.

kek

You're right on everything else but Syria
He did tweet that it would be huge mistake in 2013. Syria strikes were his only legitimate mistake so far.

Are there /ss/ rumors between Melania and Barron?

He has a brand new Tesla coil in his garage, and just noticed that his neighbor bought a pink Prius.

*blocks your path*

>Dont know why you /ptg/ is taking my post as anti-Trump

> /ptg/ is one person

I understand what you said and didn't take it for anti Trump

to comfy for you

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a tyrant, and people aren't holding him accountable.

The office of president and Congress itself is a sham, buying the S.C.O.T.U.S. enough time to build more support for its next policy move.