If white people are the master race

Then when are they being outclassed in THEIR OWN HOMELAND...
Hmmmm makes me think

Facts and evidence proves Indian intellectual superiority

Too bad India's constitution has affirmative action entrenched at ever level. Why did you do that?

Because we opress some people for decades

>for decades
True. The innocent 4 varna system was tranformed to caste system under British Raj

True. The innocent 4 varna system was transformed to the caste system under British Raj

Only the top 5% of Indians have financial power to stay in western countries also India has a population of 1.3 billion which is a lot more than the population of european & American whites combined . Also India has a huge cast system problem where some people don't rent houses to people who eat nonveg (meat eaters).. >Also people drink cow urine & is considered holy

British """""people"""""" ruin everything

hello

do indian CEOs get golden streets to shit on?

POO IN THE LOO ITS NOT HARD

California is not the homeland of the white race, though.

That would be Southern Brazil, and I see no pajeets here.

It's funny because all those companies are going to shit

Yes the undercover Norway panjeet, how's the reverse colonization going

If pajeets are the master race why can you not use a toilet? Rly makes you think

>in Australia your considered lower than pond scum.

Praise Kek. Pig.

Indians who make it to the US are only the top 0.01% of Indians, they don't represent all Indians, and the comparison you're trying to make is invalid. Any Indian who isn't in the absolute top of all Indians would not be able to escape India and will die in that poverty stricken hell hole.

POO

Wow jealousy manifests in many forms

With over 1.2 billion indians, roughly every 7th person being a fucking indian, it's nothing surprising that many successful people are indian

Also, poo in the loo

Microsoft in the hand of Indians has given us the worst two windows in along time after windows 7

Adobe in the hands of Indians has gone to retarded cloud model and added features like deleting all your project files for shits and giggles

Google in the hands of Indians means google has not done anything good in a long while and the good things they do have are getting worst

Pepsi in the hands of Indians is still shit and you even got mocked by the lefties at your attempt at virtue signaling

It's amazing how inept Indians are and they lack so much awe ness they don't realize their shit stinks (so they shit on the streets)

They are CEOs to make the companys appear more diverse you dimwit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Me in Switzerland jealous of your designated shitting streets? Thank you for the laugh

Yes.
Because I am more intelligent than you

I hate these threads.

Indians are actual sub-human street-shitters. People in OP are glorified call-center operatives, they didn't invent those products- white people did. Indian people sell them.

Typical as fuck.

Shill thread detected. Quit replying to obvious bate. Saged

Prove it pajeet

Have you at least figured out how to use a toilet?

Ohh but Indians are rich AF in your country.
More rich than natives

Noone fucking cares about which racial group is "better."

We care about our racial group being allowed to be left the fuck alone and having our own ethnostate.

Wouldn't matter where we sit on the totem pole.

Poos talk like this in America, too.

>in THEIR OWN HOMELAND
Remind me why the poos go to other people's homelands again?

Also, considering that there are over a billion poos, I'm surprised that so few of them are CEOs at all.

>USA
>white homeland

oh Pajeet, you and your silliness...

Remind me why Indians in the UK arent as successful as Indians in USA?

pic related might be why.

>Remind me why the poos go to other people's homelands again?
Because we are needed there as white people can't create anything new

>Remind me why Indians in the UK arent as successful as Indians in USA?
Richest man in the UK is an Indian.
Lakshmi mittal