Why do jews want to flood the West with islamist savages...

Why do jews want to flood the West with islamist savages? Because they know moslem goyim is easier to manipulate than christian white goyim, like they currently use Hamas, ISIS, etc to do their dirty job
Just as they suceeded in dividing and destroying the middle east, they'll do the same to Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because then Jews will move to Israel.

But they don't want to move.

>implying europeans are christians anymore

Most real Christians are non whites now, and muslims fucking hate kikes. Yes, white "christians" are so anti jewish, that's why they die in endless wars for israel and are the more hardcore zionist.

By white "christians" i mean protties

It depends upon what you mean by Jews. Rich globalists like Soros want to create a new slave race, or at the very least replace whites with a more desirable breed of cattle.

The average Jew, who has nothing to gain from any of us, wishes to flood us with Muslims because they see Muslims as a useful tool to destroy us. Why do they wish to destroy us? Won't these average Jews be destroyed as well?

You've heard the parable of the scorpion and the frog, right?

>want to create a new slave race

why? brown people (catholics and muslims) hate jews more than whites. also the white race (specially anglo saxon protestants) have served the jews more than any race.

I want to punch this guy in the face; better yet, I want to force him to eat shrimps, bacon and pork while I lick his delicious tears.

Bacon = pork, I'm retarded.

>average jew
is it the same as
>average muslim

The Jew's are genetically predisposed towards parasitism. It is their evolutionary strategy. They will always subvert their host, always push more and more in order to try to strengthen their position. And just like bacteria, they sometimes kill their host and then they fucked up.

Yes, it's unlikely that a Hispanic or Muslim population would allow Jews to rule. They'd probably eventually seize control of the banks and then treat Jews as if they were whites. The Jews are blind to this, they suck at long term planning. They're more like psychopaths who are reactive and risk-taking.

The parasite is not rational.

>Most real Christians are non whites now
Even then West is still the symbol of christianity to them, even if in content most are agnostic/atheist nowadays
>and muslims fucking hate kikes
Shiites you mean, sunni are imbred fanatics which are easily manipulated by the jew into divide and conquer tactics like I said before
>Yes, white "christians" are so anti jewish, that's why they die in endless wars for israel and are the more hardcore zionist.
Doesn't matter they still represent the enemy to the jews

For revealing the master plan?

Empathy
Israel knows that their support base is dwindling especially on the left. They flood the west with Muslims and when Muslim crime goes up they see them as who they are and support for Palestenians go down. The support for Israel is empathetic in that its from people who dont like muzzies.

This is why have the 2nd amendment. Fuckers cant takeover a nation where a gun is hiding behind every blade of grass.

They already control your nation, and just about every nation but a few.

For ruining Israelis' image, actually; it's fuckers like him who make people think the money-grubbing, Goy-hating Jew/Israeli stereotype is 100% true.

The Zionist pigs want to rule and wipe out the white population, the only enemy who matches their prowess with near parity. The Muslims want to invade to establish a worldwide caliphate and eliminate the Jews. The Zionists and Muslim Brotherhood both love raping and murdering children, etc. so until their common enemy is destroyed they remain in a state of "neutrality". Fuck them all.

Israel doesn't need love from Western populations. All it needs is geopolitical importance and the parasitic hold it has on all Western nations through its many tens of thousands of agents abroad.

Nothing has happened to the Saudis.

Your people overact too much.
>increase of crime because of African refugees
While it was smart to stop admitting them letting your people go around saying death to Niggers was stupid
>rich French jews are buying up lots of land
Then you people start talking about ending the right of return which is the only reason your country is even around.
Its nice to see you guys actually talk about issues that the West would consider tabboo till it does a lot of harm but the options you guys consider are extremely radical.

Israel has an extremely low standard for friendship. Israel has under the table business ties with the gulf states who legally dont acknowledge them. They have businesses operating there and theres a technology used in the Meca that was made by Israelis that basically tracks every person that has a tag which is given to a person before entering the Meca.
>Nothing has happened to the Saudis.
They have Oil. Never underestimate oil for now

I don't give a shit about Goy-hating, politics or anything related to Jew/Israel conflicts; I just want to live a quiet life and sometimes shitpost on Sup Forums.

Seriously, has anyone on Sup Forums even met a non-Haredi Israeli-Jew?

Someone should do a write-up of parasitic strategies and Jewish strategies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism

Fun stuff like not tipping off the host the presence of the parasite; parasites that take over the hosts brain and make it commit suicide-- all that sort of thing. Found this one interesting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration

>Parasitic castration is the strategy, by a parasite, of blocking reproduction by its host, completely or in part. For example, Hemioniscus balani, a parasitic castrator of hermaphroditic barnacles, feeds on ovarian fluid, so that its host loses female reproductive ability but still can function as a male.[2]

Jews!

Well thats probably the wish for most people in the world but I dont think that will ever come to pass unless the occupation ends.

the cost of moving OY VEY!

no, theyre just communists. they want to redisribute our wealth. how do they do that? deconstruct white identity and blur the lines on what it is to be european. then once we are weak they force communism onto us